Ivy League professor calls Carson a 'coon'

Ever notice how some Republicans concentrate on racial matters and never question their own candidates credentials? They have three top candidates without a minutes worth of experience who have already embarrassed themselves over and over by putting their foot in their mouths.
Not everyone wants an attorney or a lifelong politician to vote for. I'll vote Carson if that's the way it rolls. I've had enough of the Demoncrat rule for awhile.

I prefer candidates who don't insult other countries, who knows where a part of the world is, and who does not continue to lie when confronted with the truth.
You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion, there's a good reason why he will pass Reagan on the all time best president list.
Dream on, MF. :lol:

Ever notice how some Republicans concentrate on racial matters and never question their own candidates credentials? They have three top candidates without a minutes worth of experience who have already embarrassed themselves over and over by putting their foot in their mouths.
I remember Democrats had no such concerns when they nominated for President in 2008 a half term Senator with no real record to speak of or real experience.

Now Republicans are poised to repeat a history they say they abhor.

Not everyone wants an attorney or a lifelong politician to vote for. I'll vote Carson if that's the way it rolls. I've had enough of the Demoncrat rule for awhile.

I prefer candidates who don't insult other countries, who knows where a part of the world is, and who does not continue to lie when confronted with the truth.
You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion, there's a good reason why he will pass Reagan on the all time best president list.

He's already at number 18. MF

You missed with Obummer.

Keep babbling, dickwad.

I remember Democrats had no such concerns when they nominated for President in 2008 a half term Senator with no real record to speak of or real experience.

Poised to repeat history really? We are still over a year away from the Presidential election no nominee has been picked yet we have not even had a single primary vote cast yet but their poised to repeat history I can think of no better way to end the night and this post and than with this.
TAPE_STUPID.jpg

You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion.

Perhaps, but part of the Republican party is becoming a minority. They do not believe in evolution, do not believe in large swaths of biology, do not believe in climate science, among other things. The world is changing and the U.S. is too. History and science has taught us that people who become steadfast and unyielding and do not conform to a changing world are doomed to extinction.
Neither of which have been proven.

You missed with Obummer.

Keep babbling, dickwad.

Like you're doing right now? You embarrass yourself.

Poised to repeat history really? We are still over a year away from the Presidential election no nominee has been picked yet we have not even had a single primary vote cast yet but their poised to repeat history I can think of no better way to end the night and this post and the night than with this.
TAPE_STUPID.jpg

I'm sorry Jack, they're your candidates. It's always easier to dismiss someone than engage with ideas.

look, the ****** had it coming to him when he came out as a republican.

fucking darkies should know by now that they are to NEVER leave the plantation.

the above is an honest post by the American left, if they could be honest, that is what they would have said by now

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Having some one call Ben a coon frankly is outrageous and that person needs a smack down because his intention was to demean the man.

Now in the south and I lived there for many a year coon was so different and they taste lousy but they were hunted to keep the population under control. I had an exception. :)

Duncan was my guy. Long story. Awesome ending!

It's the same play.

They can't take out Trump right Please tell me someone understands this.

Now they will manouever sp oh I am so sick. spelling mistakes please give me a break.

This is freaking classic RINO.

Keep babbling, dickwad.

Like you're doing right now? You embarrass yourself.
I embarrass you, MF.

You must have a huge head to hold so much ignorance.
How about if you address the topic? I haven't heard you condemn the racial slur against Carson. If you had an ounce of integrity you would have. Obviously you don't, probably because you agree with the professor, racist.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Having some one call Ben a coon frankly is outrageous and that person needs a smack down because his intention was to demean the man.

Now in the south and I lived there for many a year coon was so different and they taste lousy but they were hunted to keep the population under control. I had an exception. :)

Duncan was my guy. Long story. Awesome ending!

I'll agree with you that this is a sad example of Americanism, but no worse than what has been heaved upon Obama for 7 years. I know that some feel strongly about him but I have the same level of intolerance that you have . There is far better ways to voice our strong opinions than using race.

The game is the same.

Bu the old machines don't and have not gotten the new tools we are loaded for bear on.

:)

The game is the same.

Bu the old machines don't and have not gotten the new tools we are loaded for bear on.

:)

I guess, but I don't understand the intransigence, the desire to take a wrecking ball to Washington, the obsession with the apocalypse, the economy is going to collapse, Obama is going to invade the South, minorities are going to ignite a race war, part of the GOP is trying to make things happen and the other half seems as if they're a huge focused rage, and I don't get any of it.

Forum List

Back