It's time!

You assholes already did that shit in the Civil Rights movement. Murder, rape, torture, bombing schools

Dumbass, I did none of that, and no one I would be around either. That was all dumb ass stuff, targetting the low level peeps instead of the second and third teir leadership.

The evil government sent in armed troops and shut your asses down

Didnt shut me down; I think you are confused.

Ah, wait, I get it, you think I am some kind of Kluxer hayseed. ROFLMAO

no, ignorant bastard, the guys the government would/should worry about wont be doing things that way, and if you think that was what I said, then you have again illustrated your stupidity.

If you think you can take up arms against your country and have a prayer of winning, you are sadly mistaken.

Dude you are so fucking stupid.

1. I would never take up arms against my country or its government.

2. I am telling you how the heavy hitters will do it, not what I personally would do.

3. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
You assholes already did that shit in the Civil Rights movement. Murder, rape, torture, bombing schools

Dumbass, I did none of that, and no one I would be around either. That was all dumb ass stuff, targetting the low level peeps instead of the second and third teir leadership.

The evil government sent in armed troops and shut your asses down

no, ignorant bastard, the guys the government would/should worry about wont be doing things that way, and if you think that was what I said, then you have again illustrated your stupidity.

If you think you can take up arms against your country and have a prayer of winning, you are sadly mistaken.

2. I am telling you how the heavy hitters will do it, not what I personally would do.

3. Go fuck yourself.

Rw is praying for another massacre so he can politicize another one.

3. Go fuck yourself.

Rw is praying for another massacre so he can politicize another one.

I think you are right, and that RW is a wannabe informant.

He seems like the kind of guy that would consider himself to be smart because he could betray people he fooled into thinking they were friends.

So you and a couple of dozen of your pals, armed with guns such as that used on first grade children, plan to take on a US Army Rifle Company with Armor and Air support? Is that what you believe you can do?

You think the US Army Company will be coming for us or to stand with us?

Those who take up arms against their country?

They will kick your ass

It has nothing to do with taking up arms against the country. It has all too do with defending against a tyrannical government.

So you and a couple of dozen of your pals, armed with guns such as that used on first grade children, plan to take on a US Army Rifle Company with Armor and Air support? Is that what you believe you can do?

oh my gawd, yada yada yada. I know it's hard thing for you too comprehend.
But that is exactly what the second amendment is for.
Do some research instead of doing the knee jerk reaction dance.

Bunch of drunk rednecks playing Army

Bring it on First Cav!

WOLVERINES!

Hardly but I hope that is how obama views us, and try's something stupid.

The second amendment has nothing to do with HUNTING OR HOME DEFENSE AGAINST A BURGLAR.
It's only purpose is to defend against a tyrannical government. It's hard to do that when the very government starts restricting access too those very weapons

There will be a large number in the military that will refuse. It will make America weak and may even be attacked from other country's in our weaken state.

They will kick your ass

You are an ignorant fucktard.

Here, let me essplain to you and whoever else wants to follow along how the smart fighters will do it as the government rounds up all the hotheads.

1. They get the addresses of the top LEOs that would take peoples guns and place them on the internet.

2. If a LEO actually busts someone for mere posession of said gun, someone acting independently will eventually go to the dudes house and set it on fire while the LEO is in bed with his family...OR

maybe they will wait for the LEO to come out of his favorite bar and slash him across any of seventeen arteries/veins and leave him to bleed out in the parking lot...OR

maybe they will snatch the LEOs wife and leave her blindfilded in some area she would never go to like a ghetto or a NASCAR race. lol. No one tries to fight a tank head on or shoot it out with a SWAT team, you fuckhead.

They would attack the strength of morale of the cadre of LEO orgs till they stoip enforcing the objectional law and leave the cops that patrol the streets alone.

3. Some constitutionalists in the LEO organizations would be symapthetic and assist the movement by leaking info to the public in any of thousands of ways, and not get caught because they know how the LEOs watch for that shit.

4. They start to target media types and academians that support the public by sabotaging their autos, kitchen appliances, etc.

There are dozens of ways to do this kind of stuff without the stupid ass shit that you seem to be fixated on. If you would read how some successful people have done this shit like Micheal Collins maybe you souldnt be such a stupid fuck... nah, you cant help being a stupid fuck and no book could every remedy your lack of gray matter.

So go tell your shit to people that give a fuck what some retarded ass hole like you thinks, or more acurately, tries to think.

Bingo we have a winner. You're talking to someone who will not comprehend what you mean. He thinks you have to go head to head against tanks to fight.

They will kick your ass

Here, let me essplain to you and whoever else wants to follow along how the smart fighters will do it as the government rounds up all the hotheads.

1. They get the addresses of the top LEOs that would take peoples guns and place them on the internet.

2. If a LEO actually busts someone for mere posession of said gun, someone acting independently will eventually go to the dudes house and set it on fire while the LEO is in bed with his family...OR

maybe they will wait for the LEO to come out of his favorite bar and slash him across any of seventeen arteries/veins and leave him to bleed out in the parking lot...OR

maybe they will snatch the LEOs wife and leave her blindfilded in some area she would never go to like a ghetto or a NASCAR race. lol. No one tries to fight a tank head on or shoot it out with a SWAT team, you fuckhead.

3. Some constitutionalists in the LEO organizations would be symapthetic and assist the movement by leaking info to the public in any of thousands of ways, and not get caught because they know how the LEOs watch for that shit.

4. They start to target media types and academians that support the public by sabotaging their autos, kitchen appliances, etc.

There are dozens of ways to do this kind of stuff without the stupid ass shit that you seem to be fixated on.

So go tell your shit to people that give a fuck what some retarded ass hole like you thinks, or more acurately, tries to think.

You are one sick fuck

By the way...you assholes already did that shit during the Civil Rights movement

We assholes? That would be the democrats. But let's not allow the facts to get in the way of your knee jerk reaction.

You worked for agencies that lied to the public? (I worked for agencies whose policys stated the job of our deputies was to serve and protect the public) Tell me something, how many murders do police prevent? How about robberies? Burglaries? Rapes? Assaults?

How does one prove a negative? Look to the arrests for the crimes you noted, and how many of those have gone to prison. Therein is public protection, taking the bad guys off the streets does prevent future crime; some evidence that crimes are prevented by inference if one is inclined to study crime reports.

How does a slogan negate my statement that the courts have said that police do not have a duty to protect?

Post a link. Why do I need to negate a statement which I beleive is not true?

Are you aware that, even if someone has a court order that prohibits someone from getting closer than 100 yards away from them, the police are not responsible if they kill someone?

Of course. Worse yet, those protective orders many times don't get into computers of agencies other than those in the county wherein the court issue the order. And, many times officers responding to a DV order of protection are faced with an order months old and cannot verify that it is still in effect.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0

Want to tell me again I am full of shit?

You're full of shit. So is Scalia; I agree with the dissenting opinion: In a dissenting opinion, Justice Stephen G. Breyer said the majority had relied on rules to the exclusion of justice. Judges need a "degree of discretion, thereby providing oil for the rule-based gears," he said. Justices Stevens, Ginsburg and David H. Souter joined the dissent.

Wasn't the first time courts said it.

Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Police have no responsibility to protect individuals (reference)

You really should get your head out of your ass.

Police officers and other LEO's have a duty to enforce the law and every day exercise that duty with the protection of the courts which ruled that they, their agency and hiring authority not be held civiily liable if things go awry. In your concrete thinking manner you assume the duty to protect is not inherent in law enforcement, in fact it is - that's the job.

In Sandy Hook the first officers on the scene entered the school building for what purpose? Knowing a killer was inside and at great personal risk they entered to protect the living at great personal risk.

Of course courts have ruled the police agency is not liable for the deaths of those 20 children; a greater argument can be made that you, the NRA and other gun huggers are culpable.

Last edited:
You're full of shit. So is Scalia; I agree with the dissenting opinion: In a dissenting opinion, Justice Stephen G. Breyer said the majority had relied on rules to the exclusion of justice. Judges need a "degree of discretion, thereby providing oil for the rule-based gears," he said. Justices Stevens, Ginsburg and David H. Souter joined the dissent.

Police officers and other LEO's have a duty to enforce the law and every day exercise that duty with the protection of the courts ruling that they, their agency and hiring authority not be held civiily liable if things go awry. In your concrete thinking manner you assume the duty to protect is not inherent in law enforcement, in fact it is - that's the job.

In Sandy Hook the first officers on the scene entered the school building for what purpose? Knowing a killer was inside and at great personal risk they entered to protect the living at great personal risk.

Of course courts have ruled the police agency is not liable for the deaths of those 20 children; a greater argument can be made that you, the NRA and other gun huggers are culpable.

There have been cases where cops sat back as visible victims have been robbed/raped/murdered and the courts have always said that it is not the duty of the cop to risk his life to protect the public.

There are dozens of ways to do this kind of stuff without the stupid ass shit that you seem to be fixated on.

You are one sick fuck

By the way...you assholes already did that shit during the Civil Rights movement

We assholes? That would be the democrats. But let's not allow the facts to get in the way of your knee jerk reaction.

You and Bowie are mindful of Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph and Aaron Burr. You and Bowie are both social deviants, seem narcissistic and likely have a strong fantasy life. You are a blight on our nation and an affront to every member of the armed forces who gave their life or limbs in its service.

Police officers and other LEO's have a duty to enforce the law and every day exercise that duty with the protection of the courts ruling that they, their agency and hiring authority not be held civiily liable if things go awry. In your concrete thinking manner you assume the duty to protect is not inherent in law enforcement, in fact it is - that's the job.

There have been cases where cops sat back as visible victims have been robbed/raped/murdered and the courts have always said that it is not the duty of the cop to risk his life to protect the public.

One more time. The courts have ruled on civil matters of liability, the duty of a LEO is to serve and protect under the written policies of his or her agency. The agency and the officer can not be held civilly liable for the act of another. That's all those court rulings mean. I can assure you that an officer who sat and watched a murder or rape and did not intervene if it appeared s/he had the means to do so would be investigated by IA.

They will kick your ass

They would attack the strength of morale of the cadre of LEO orgs till they stoip enforcing the objectional law and leave the cops that patrol the streets alone.

There are dozens of ways to do this kind of stuff without the stupid ass shit that you seem to be fixated on. If you would read how some successful people have done this shit like Micheal Collins maybe you souldnt be such a stupid fuck... nah, you cant help being a stupid fuck and no book could every remedy your lack of gray matter.

Exhibit A

Why we should remove guns from unstable gun holders obsessed with their weapons

When faced with the prospect of Constitutionally legislated restrictions on their ability to own EVERY weapon they desire how do they respond?

A rational American citizen would respond by using their Constitutional freedoms to appeal in the courts, protest, petition their legislators, elect those who support their position and get the laws changed. That is what being an American is all about

How does a gun obsessed lunatic respond to losing their weapon of choice

1. Firebombing a policemans house with his children inside
2. Jumping a policeman and slashing his throat
3. Kidnapping a policemans wife and leaving her to be raped
4. Attacking the media and academics and vandalizing their cars and homes

Are these really the people in this country that we want running around with guns? These are the "safe and responsible" gunowners who are somehow protecting our society?

If that is the case....lets ban ALL guns NOW. Gun owners are not responsible enough to be entrusted with their weapons

There will be a large number in the military that will refuse. It will make America weak and may even be attacked from other country's in our weaken state.

John Brown led an armed insurrection against the US to fight against slavery. He had a more noble cause than someone whining about the loss of his AK-47

The US Military led by Robert E Lee had no problems with putting him down and hanging him

Gun nuts who put love of guns over love of country will be no different

John Brown led an armed insurrection against the US to fight against slavery. He had a more noble cause than someone whining about the loss of his AK-47

The US Military led by Robert E Lee had no problems with putting him down and hanging him

A popular uprising which those gun nuts above seem to hope for is little more than a fantasy of a boy playing with toy soliders. Shay's Rebellin comes to mind as well as well as Sam Adams comment - to revolt against a Monarch was one thing but against a Republic it is a crime punishable by death.

The comments by CrusaderFrank, JimBowie and BigRep are the fantasy of grown men acting like little boys, they cherish revolution in the name of liberty but fail to recognize, "All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State".
Albert Camus

A popular uprising which those gun nuts above seem to hope for is little more than a fantasy of a boy playing with toy soliders. Shay's Rebellin comes to mind as well as well as Sam Adams comment - to revolt against a Monarch was one thing but against a Republic it is a crime punishable by death.

The comments by CrusaderFrank, JimBowie and BigRep are the fantasy of grown men acting like little boys, they cherish revolution in the name of liberty but fail to recognize, "All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State".
Albert Camus

It goes beyond fantasy to obsession

To advocate the firebombing of a policemans house with his children inside goes beyond normal reactions to your toys being taken away

"If you take our guns....here is what we will do"

Albert Camus

It goes beyond fantasy to obsession

Good point. One would think they would keep their obsessions to themselves. Tim McVeigh did not and got the needle.

To advocate the firebombing of a policemans house with his children inside goes beyond normal reactions to your toys being taken away

Simply to express such a thought suggests a very distrubed and evil person.

"If you take our guns....here is what we will do"

Patriots and Christians they are not; though they march with our flag and carry the cross of Christianity they do the work of the devil.

Last edited:

Police officers and other LEO's have a duty to enforce the law and every day exercise that duty with the protection of the courts which ruled that they, their agency and hiring authority not be held civiily liable if things go awry. In your concrete thinking manner you assume the duty to protect is not inherent in law enforcement, in fact it is - that's the job.

Strange, I don't recall saying anything like you are complaining about me saying. What I clearly said is that the courts have repeatedly ruled that police do not have a duty to protect.

Let me try to explain this using logic. Lets make up a city so I don't have to actually dig up real numbers. Lets say this city has a population of about 500,000, and employs 10,000 police. I am pretty sure that is a large number of police for a city that size, so it should make my point. Is there anyway on earth that 10,00o police can protect 500,000 people from all criminal activity?

Branch Davidian Compound
Ruby Ridge
The Civil War

Just three examples of those who confronted our government and ended up on the short end of the stick.

You can add in the United Klans of America, who were sued in federal court and rendered financially desitiute.

Go ahead, arm yourselves. Good luck with that.

Just that many less freakaziods out there.

You are one sick fuck

You and Bowie are mindful of Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph and Aaron Burr. You and Bowie are both social deviants, seem narcissistic and likely have a strong fantasy life. You are a blight on our nation and an affront to every member of the armed forces who gave their life or limbs in its service.
Timothy McVeigh? You mean the guy who grew up as a child in the home of a democrat union member and was taught those values? That Timothy McVeigh?

Forum List

Back