It's the Government-Not the Truther

why do you continue to lie like that?? It was hit by debris that ignited the fires but otherwise played no significant role in the collapse according to nist or do you support some other theory ?
so, that debris wasnt part of a building???
Really?

Fuck off dipshit you are too fucking stupid for rational topics of discussion

you did not say part of a building ..did you...and you also imply it played some significant role other than igniting fire despite the fact you know the is not in agreement with the findings of nist ..you intentionally being deceptive...no question
it did more than just ignite fires, dipshit
it also took out the water supply to fight fires
and did a lot of damage to the exterior of the building, i dont give a rats ass what NIST said

No it wasnt. The Towers played no role in the collapse of WTC7, as said by NIST. (your favorite agency) Explosions were heard by Barry Jennings, he experienced them first hand. There is also evidence of NANOTHERMITE and MOLTEN STEEL. not to mention freefall acceleration through the path of greatest resistance. This is impossible, that's why 1,400 Engineers and Architects so far have signed a petition and spread the word for a reinvestigation of the events that day. stop avoiding the facts, you can't run from the truth, its reality.

AE911Truth.org

www.youtube.com/ae911truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQSX2VMcT0

Care to address these facts? You're not man enough. You only got names and distractions.

"The Towers played no role in the collapse of WTC7"

Are you serious, Gumby?

What do you think triggered the fires in the building, a child with a book of matches?
Or did the building just sit there, undamaged, until it was time for George Bush, Dick Cheney, Larry Silverstein and Haliburton to set off the free-fall charges?

So 1400 morons signed a piece of paper, and that means it was one big old nasty conspiracy. Big whoop-de-doo.

Go back and finish your bag of Cheetos before they get stale.

according to NIST a child with a book of matches could indeed of caused the towers to collapse...that is a fact

So you're saying a child with a book of matches triggered the fires in WTC7 on 9/11/01?

so, that debris wasnt part of a building???
Really?

Fuck off dipshit you are too fucking stupid for rational topics of discussion

you did not say part of a building ..did you...and you also imply it played some significant role other than igniting fire despite the fact you know the is not in agreement with the findings of nist ..you intentionally being deceptive...no question
and did a lot of damage to the exterior of the building, i dont give a rats ass what NIST said

I see...

The majority of everybody here hates you and thinks you suck dick. So I guess that means we're right?
There it is again! You must think about sucking dick alot you filthy whore. You post these words and thoughts on here more then anybody at USMB.

I see...
you have a problem with that? numbnutz?

let me see if i get this right

you can disagree with EVERYTHING NIST said, but i have to adhere to every word they said simply because i believe they got the major points right?

this is why troofers are hated and banned across most of the net
the only places they are "safe" are troofer nutter sites everywhere else they are scorned

I see...
lol, noticed that too! :lol:

The real truth about 911 is much worse than most can imagine. That's why the 911 Commission wrapped things up so quickly. I'm not a big Conspiracy Buff but i will say the 911 Commission's investigation was complete Bullshit. That "investigation" went way too fast and was wrapped up way too neatly. Something as horrible as 911 certainly deserved a more lengthy & credible investigation. Their investigation really was a sham. There is definitely way more to the 911 story. I'm not saying the Government carried it out but they certainly knew more about these Terrorists than they have claimed. Their investigation was just way too quick and neat. The American People deserved better. So call me a "Twoofer",i can live with that. We have not been told the entire truth about 911.

The real truth about 911 is much worse than most can imagine. That's why the 911 Commission wrapped things up so quickly. I'm not a big Conspiracy Buff but i will say the 911 Commission's investigation was complete Bullshit. That "investigation" went way too fast and was wrapped up way too neatly. Something as horrible as 911 certainly deserved a more lengthy & credible investigation. Their investigation really was a sham. There is definitely way more to the 911 story. I'm not saying the Government carried it out but they certainly knew more about these Terrorists than they have claimed. Their investigation was just way too quick and neat. The American People deserved better. So call me a "Twoofer",i can live with that. We have not been told the entire truth about 911.

Exactly my stance as well. Great post.

We DESERVE a THOROUGH investigation. all the evidence is OVERWHELMING that there was a coverup! We are being lied to, and that doesn't mean our Government plotted 9/11, it just means we don't know the truth. We need the truth, we are in wars, affected millions, spent trillions, and enacted laws which all were in direct result of 9/11.

AE911Truth.org, they are all about FACTS. The facts of FREEFALL. the facts of that day. They AVOID any conspiracy statements or questions, and only stick to the facts.

Freefall and Building 7 on 9/11

ps.
DiveCon said:

This guy is the biggest flip-flopping-nuisance-disinformationing-human ive ever seen.

The 9/11 commission was NOT the official investigation into the events of 9/11. That was an investigation called PENTTBOM by the FBI and entailed several years and over four million man hours. It was by far the largest single investigation in US history. The 9/11 commission was designed to figure out where the mistakes happened and how to prevent them in the future.

We DESERVE a THOROUGH investigation.
You've had a thorough investigation. You didn't like the answers so you ignore it like a petulant little bitch and pretend you need a new one. You would ignore that one as well since an investigation has to go off all the evidence; something truthtards like you avoid like the plague.

PhysicsExist said:
all the evidence is OVERWHELMING that there was a coverup!
WHAT evidence? I keep asking you for just one piece of real, hard evidence. Not opinion. Not lies. EVIDENCE. You have yet to produce a single shred.

PhysicsExist said:
We are being lied to
Yes you are. You're being lied to by the likes of Alex Jones, DRG, Richard Gage and the rest of the assholes out to fleece you stupid sheep.

PhysicsExist said:
and that doesn't mean our Government plotted 9/11, it just means we don't know the truth.
Until you open your eyes and look at ALL the evidence, you will never accept the truth. You already know the truth. There is a difference.

PhysicsExist said:
We need the truth, we are in wars, affected millions, spent trillions, and enacted laws which all were in direct result of 9/11.
Only Afghanistan.

PhysicsExist said:
AE911Truth.org, they are all about FACTS. The facts of FREEFALL. the facts of that day. They AVOID any conspiracy statements or questions, and only stick to the facts.
:lol: Bullfuckingshit! They lie their asses off more than a prostitute trying to convince the police she's just out for a walk.

The 9/11 commission was designed to figure out where the mistakes happened and how to prevent them in the future.

They did a great job mentioning WTC7 in the 9/11 commission. We could of learned a lot about the first fire that took down a steel high rise at freefall, dont you think?

You are a joke. stop playing this game Patriot911. The truth is getting stronger and stronger, more and more people here are realizing you and others are just a nuisance, and cannot address or even accept the facts. The facts of freefall for 2.25 seconds proves NIST is lying about a collapse due to 'office fires'. -> http://ae911truth.org/en/news/57-news-releases-by-others/426-freefall-and-building-7-on-911.html

You can't even read that, you aren't man enough. You got nothing but distractions.

Last edited:
They did a great job mentioning WTC7 in the 9/11 commission.
They also didn't mention WTC 3, 4, 5 or 6. What's your point? It wasn't a target in the attack.

PhysicsExist said:
We could of learned a lot about the first fire that took down a steel high rise at freefall, dont you think?
That's not the job of the 9/11 commission, dipshit! That is the job of the NIST. :lol: You're too dumb to even know who was suppose to be investigating what! No WONDER you're so easy to fool!

PhysicsExist said:
You are a joke.
That's pretty funny coming from a retard that doesn't even understand who is suppose to investigate what.

PhysicsExist said:
stop playing this game Patriot911.
This isn't a game. This is very serious. Why do you think I spend so much time on it? I don't like what you fuckheads are doing, so I am going to make your lives miserable by exposing all your lies and dishonesty. That's not a game and frankly, I wish I didn't have to do it. But when shit for brains assholes want to use the deaths of three thousand Americans to push treason on everyone else, I feel people should stand up for the truth and expose you fucks for the slime you are.

PhysicsExist said:
The truth is getting stronger and stronger, more and more people here are realizing you and others are just a nuisance, and cannot address or even accept the facts.
I've been hearing that for almost nine years now. Still nothing. You're as impotent now as you were back then. Little dicks can't produce. :lol:

PhysicsExist said:
The facts of freefall for 2.25 seconds proves NIST is lying about a collapse due to 'office fires'.
Wrong yet again, pukeface. They've explained it quite well. Sorry fucks like you just aren't bright enough to spell NIST, much less understand what they write. The fact you have .053% of all architects and engineers in the US pretending they know better than the other 99.947% should tell you something, but like I've already said.... you're a bunch of dumbfucks.

They did a great job mentioning WTC7 in the 9/11 commission.
They also didn't mention WTC 3, 4, 5 or 6. What's your point? It wasn't a target in the attack.

PhysicsExist said:
We could of learned a lot about the first fire that took down a steel high rise at freefall, dont you think?
That's not the job of the 9/11 commission, dipshit! That is the job of the NIST. :lol: You're too dumb to even know who was suppose to be investigating what! No WONDER you're so easy to fool!

That's pretty funny coming from a retard that doesn't even understand who is suppose to investigate what.

This isn't a game. This is very serious. Why do you think I spend so much time on it? I don't like what you fuckheads are doing, so I am going to make your lives miserable by exposing all your lies and dishonesty. That's not a game and frankly, I wish I didn't have to do it. But when shit for brains assholes want to use the deaths of three thousand Americans to push treason on everyone else, I feel people should stand up for the truth and expose you fucks for the slime you are.

PhysicsExist said:
The truth is getting stronger and stronger, more and more people here are realizing you and others are just a nuisance, and cannot address or even accept the facts.
I've been hearing that for almost nine years now. Still nothing. You're as impotent now as you were back then. Little dicks can't produce. :lol:

PhysicsExist said:
The facts of freefall for 2.25 seconds proves NIST is lying about a collapse due to 'office fires'.
Wrong yet again, pukeface. They've explained it quite well. Sorry fucks like you just aren't bright enough to spell NIST, much less understand what they write. The fact you have .053% of all architects and engineers in the US pretending they know better than the other 99.947% should tell you something, but like I've already said.... you're a bunch of dumbfucks.

The 9/11 commission was designed to figure out where the mistakes happened and how to prevent them in the future.

They did a great job mentioning WTC7 in the 9/11 commission. We could of learned a lot about the first fire that took down a steel high rise at freefall, dont you think?

Nice reply, shit for brains. What's next? You going to pantemime the falling of WTC 7 to dramatically show how mistreated the reporting of it was? :lol: You truthtards are truly pieces of shit. Can't even respond worth a damn. Glad I don't have a lobotomy and do whatever conspiracy sites tell me to like a truthtard.

So what do you personally claim is the "truth" about the 9/11 attacks? Be prepared to face the fact most of your fellow truthtards don't believe exactly what you believe no matter what you believe.
The truth of the matter is that we don't know everything we should know about what happened, and because of the cover ups, and omission of facts and circumstances, the logical conclusion is that a rouge element within the governments ranks, facilitated in the attacks.

There is evidence and you know it, from videos to witnesses, to scientific evidence. Don't pretend these people are just making stuff up.

You don't seem to know much about your government and what it has done in the past or what it is capable of.

Go ahead and show us all the endless lies then. Put up or stfu.

You're acknowledging the point I was trying to make, thank you idiot.

Way to minimize. BTW read this part of my post again were I mention he did not come out saying it was an inside job.

The evidence that the official story and commission hearings were bogus come right from his own statements, are you denying he said this?

You proved and acknowledged my point yet again LOL..."the deception that actually did occur" You sir are stupid.:lol:

Again you are being disingenuous troll. Why would they deliberately try to deceive Mr. Farmer unless they had something to hide? You don't think much do you troll?

Evidence that our government lied to the public is known by most people with internet access. Do your own homework you lazy fuck.

You agree with the point I made yet again!! We don't know every fact, your own words.. You suck at this soo bad!! I've looked at both sides of this argument, and the governments is sorely lacking in credibility.

The evidence as is is being rejected here and around the world, because it wasn't all presented, and their story doesn't add up and no matter how much you pee your panties denying it, doesn't make it anymore truthful.

There is evidence that they weren't truthful, and that is enough to place doubt on their version, it's as simple as that troll.

. You are forgetting how hard the previous administration tried to link Saddam to Al-CIA-duh...2 wars in 2 countries. Your spin job sucks troll.
This statement sums up your low class attempt of responding with any intelligence, but a super job of proving my point of the divisiveness that 9-11 has caused

You obviously do! LOL

Prove it then, make a list like you do for Santa little troll..LOL! What a childish little bitch response!

Your repugnance shines through like always. All one has to do is read your past posts to realize what you say about others is a self reflection about yourself. You know my post and statements are correct, but you don't have the capacity to rebuke them in any intelligent manner so you resort to spin, lies, and school yard name calling in hopes it lifts your self esteem.

You know there is proof of the government lying, and you get your panties in a bind over it. You even admitted we don't know everything there is to know you stupid idiot!! They governments lies and cover ups are the basis for people doubting them, it is everywhere and you damn well know it, you're a joke and a disgrace :lol::lol:

Misleading others by spinning what the intent of the statement really means, is the mark of a true pussy with nothing intelligent to counter with. You are really pathetic at this :lol:

This is ludicrous and further proves to people that you have no capacity to speak with any common sense. Your making an ass out of your self by assuming the outcome of something you clearly know nothing about.

It is precisely the problem with the facts and evidence that has caused this whole argument. Geez you are either stupid, willfully ignorant, or on the low end of the disinformation troll ladder. If someone chose "all the above" about you, they'd be right.

Again asswipe there is plenty of evidence. Go and study the arguments and disputes about 9-11 before you come back here and keep making an ass out of yourself, you are really sad on this topic. No one will attempt to show you all the evidence because someone with a true interest of the topic at hand will know at least the basics of it already. You needing to be led by the hand like a little bitch is pathetic. You apparently don't have the balls to learn about what all the fuss is about.

Wow you have no clue about anything do you? You aren't worth the time it would take to explain this to. Go ask your legal guardian, troll.

Again evidence is everywhere, you asking for proof solidifies what a troll you really are. Why don't YOU show your evidence that they are lying or rebuttal something with some human intelligence?. Because you can't therefore you wont and never have since you signed on here.

They both are cut from the same cloth. You would know this about the 2 party system if you took the time to learn anything instead of spouting off like child.

True as long as there are cowards in denial like you that are being given birth to instead of a proper abortion, but yet another weak response from a weak pussy. Apparently you don't mind bending over anytime anyone asks you to.

I said they have nothing to gain financially by getting a new investigation, big difference from what you are purposely spinning here, proving again that you are the obvious lying asshole. Troll

You are the biggest asshole that I have ever come across anywhere on any forum. Your response proves what a lack of brains you have.You aren't smart enough to understand what you attempt to read I guess. Here's a clue.. read shit thoroughly before you reply.

And what agenda might that be. OMG you are a conspiracy theorist! LOL!

Prove it and motive while your at it.

Richard Gage, Alex Jones, et al are doing quite well due to 9/11. :lol:
...who benefited the most from the 9-11 attacks was the question.

Look it is obvious you know nothing about what your talking about. Your sissy techniques and disingenuous lies are quite obvious to any person with a brain. You are a pathetic angry little fool with no friends, no common sense and no life. I am not here to play babysitter and lead you around this topic. You are a waste of time and offer nothing that resembles a mature debate, I have no more time for you and your little girl fits. You can't even read a post without fucking it up and your responses follow suit. There is nothing to be gained or learned about the topic of the attacks on our nation from a troll like you and you are an obvious troll.

Troll-
Internet poster who takes oppositional views to any advocacy site, regardless of the actual strength of his chosen position, for the pure purpose of stirring up debates, generating anonymously, and triggering hatred.

Goal of Trolling- The feelings of superiority and laughs that come from generating hatred, bad feeling, or confusion on the target of trolling, and attention generated from getting targets to respond.

Payoff of trolling-
1. Making other people feel bad, without the risk of getting one's face punched in, for being rude, cruel, or socially uncaring.

2. Bullying without the mess and fuss and muss of actually answering for bad behavior.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3101121-post270.html

This fits Parrot 9-11 to a T and people that wish to participate in any meaningful discussion would do well by using the ignore function. So long and good riddance:lol:

as usual,Parrot troll gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you and actually only helps prove your right that the commission had no interest in the truth especially the way you owned him right here when he made this comment and you came back with this.

I love it when truthtards trot out this specific lie. I've read John Farmer's book. It goes into great detail about some of the lies some branches of the government tried to get away with.
You're acknowledging the point I was trying to make, thank you idiot.

Last edited:
as usual,Parrot troll gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you and actually only heps prove your right that the commission had no interest in the truth
And right on queue we have the resident truthtard suckup with his head so far up every other truthtard's ass that he is incapable of original thought. :lol:

Care to address the fact the WTC 7 was not part of the attack? What? No? OK. Go bury your head up PE's ass and enjoy the smell. :lol:

Hey parrot the government obviously pays you and your lover candytroll tons of money,otherwise you two trolls would not constantly come back here all the time to recieve your constant ass beatings you get from Mr Jones.Eots,ect ect everyday.we both know you would never come back for these beatings you get here everyday for free.:lol: you exposed yourself as being another attention seeking troll like candyfag is in your opening post you gave when you said you go to all these different message boards everywhere trolling just like he does.:lol:

Last edited:
[
This guy is the biggest flip-flopping-nuisance-disinformationing-human ive ever seen.
you ddipshit, i haven't flip flopped on ANYTHING
i have never fully supported the NIST report not once, not ever
in fact i have always said it had nothing to do with where i stand
in fact, all i have ever supported was that they got the major facts right
you remain a pathetic PoS

Forum List

Back