It's the Government-Not the Truther

Another badly reviewed video. Disinformation is your favorite. Stop playing these games its gross.

Highest Rated Comments
I can only hope your stupid ass goes to prison for misprison of felony for this idiotic crap video. Hope you got paid enough to make it worth it. The evidence is not on your side.  The fires burned for three Months making them the longest burning structural fires in history.

Moron!

Video of thermite cutting a replica of WTC steel beam: /watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

I'm sure now that this conjecture has been debunked, the author of this video will remove or edit it, as well as apologize for presenting such a baseless and indefensibly false claim as "fact".

What would it say about the quality of this self-professed "debunking" when its claims are not only baseless, but are outright lies, ignorant of the evidence presented?

SexyMelon 1 month ago

lol.....tell ya what...here is a video that shows the LAST 5 min before collapse.....yes..the corner does 'eat out'....but there is LITTLE fire around to CAUSE it

watch?v=kYL3QoJ6frk

and to even suggest it is FIRE causing if purely on OBSERVATION.....is pathetic

lol...it's NOT a HYDROCARBON FIRE that is eating away at the corner.......tell me...WHO is in the corner welding?

YOU think FIRE compromised the steel....PROVE it with WTC steel from the fires present.

hgfbob 1 month ago
_________

Stop posting such disgraceful and disliked videos. It only proves you ignorant you are.

Another badly reviewed video. Disinformation is your favorite. Stop playing these games its gross.

Highest Rated Comments
I can only hope your stupid ass goes to prison for misprison of felony for this idiotic crap video. Hope you got paid enough to make it worth it. The evidence is not on your side.  The fires burned for three Months making them the longest burning structural fires in history.

Moron!

I'm sure now that this conjecture has been debunked, the author of this video will remove or edit it, as well as apologize for presenting such a baseless and indefensibly false claim as "fact".

What would it say about the quality of this self-professed "debunking" when its claims are not only baseless, but are outright lies, ignorant of the evidence presented?

SexyMelon 1 month ago

lol.....tell ya what...here is a video that shows the LAST 5 min before collapse.....yes..the corner does 'eat out'....but there is LITTLE fire around to CAUSE it

watch?v=kYL3QoJ6frk

lol...it's NOT a HYDROCARBON FIRE that is eating away at the corner.......tell me...WHO is in the corner welding?

YOU think FIRE compromised the steel....PROVE it with WTC steel from the fires present.

hgfbob 1 month ago
_________

Stop posting such disgraceful and disliked videos. It only proves you ignorant you are.

You're a joke.

Highest Rated Comments

Moron!

SexyMelon 1 month ago

watch?v=kYL3QoJ6frk

hgfbob 1 month ago
_________

so, a few of you fucking morons didnt like it
so what?

Highest Rated Comments

Moron!

SexyMelon 1 month ago

watch?v=kYL3QoJ6frk

hgfbob 1 month ago
_________

You're a joke.
no, hes a moron

Highest Rated Comments

Moron!

SexyMelon 1 month ago

watch?v=kYL3QoJ6frk

hgfbob 1 month ago
_________

so what?

the MAJORITY is not a Few. the HIGHEST RATED comments are not a Few, the views of youtube are not a Few. You are the MINORITY. Every video you guys post is HATED by youtube and has 9/11 truth support. Its so ignorant but funny at the same time.

Highest Rated Comments

Moron!

SexyMelon 1 month ago

watch?v=kYL3QoJ6frk

hgfbob 1 month ago
_________

so what?

the MAJORITY is not a Few. the HIGHEST RATED comments are not a Few, the views of youtube are not a Few. You are the MINORITY. Every video you guys post is HATED by youtube and has 9/11 truth support. Its so ignorant but funny at the same time.

The majority of everybody here hates you and thinks you suck dick. So I guess that means we're right?

Man up, watch this video. 2000 likes, 100 dislikes.

Accept the facts, accept its popularity, accept its truth, accept that its not a fraud. You can't though.

OOOOOOHHHHH!

2000 twoothtards like this delusion!!

Guess that tells me off.

NOT!!!

I'm sure you'll be finding out soon what happens to folks that change members quotes,

Miller found out, and so will you.

In the mean time...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZV2L0EM08I&feature=related[/ame]

so what?

The majority of everybody here hates you and thinks you suck dick. So I guess that means we're right?
LOL he doesnt seem to get it
the like/dislike is the same as the rep system here

This is the exact reason WTC7 needs to be investigated. 50% of the country doesnt even know about the THIRD BUILDING that collapsed on 9/11.
What does that have to do with ANYTHING? If they wanted to know, it's not a big secret.

PhysicsExist said:
BuildingWhat.org is victim's families and AE911truth trying to spread the truth and are asking questions.
The liars are at it again you mean.

PhysicsExist said:
You might have seen them on Fox News (gross, i know). But please, have an open mind. We have the internet to help make up for the MEDIAS LACK of COVERAGE of the COUNTLESS evidence that REQUIRES a reinvestigation of that day.
Really? There are literally HUNDREDS of articles on WTC 7 as well as numerous clips from 9/11 where the media is discussing WTC 7.

PhysicsExist said:
I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA NYC Coalition For Accountability Now is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings. But don't be scared, the truth will set us free.
Yet not one person actually involved with 9/11 has come forward. You shithead truthtards have yet to come up with a single piece of real evidence your fucked up theories are true. You have yet to explain how video with audio taken just blocks away from the WTC can pick up the collapse on audio yet fails in any way, shape or form to pick up the MASSIVE explosions you claim had to be there in order to simultaniously cut all 80+ columns. Not only that, but not one person acts startled like one would expect with an explosion going off.

This is the exact reason WTC7 needs to be investigated. 50% of the country doesnt even know about the THIRD BUILDING that collapsed on 9/11.
What does that have to do with ANYTHING? If they wanted to know, it's not a big secret.

Really? There are literally HUNDREDS of articles on WTC 7 as well as numerous clips from 9/11 where the media is discussing WTC 7.

PhysicsExist said:
I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA NYC Coalition For Accountability Now is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings. But don't be scared, the truth will set us free.
Yet not one person actually involved with 9/11 has come forward. You shithead truthtards have yet to come up with a single piece of real evidence your fucked up theories are true. You have yet to explain how video with audio taken just blocks away from the WTC can pick up the collapse on audio yet fails in any way, shape or form to pick up the MASSIVE explosions you claim had to be there in order to simultaniously cut all 80+ columns. Not only that, but not one person acts startled like one would expect with an explosion going off.

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance into its own foot print, without explosives? It cant. Its impossible. Thermite was found, NIST admitted Freefall, AE911truth.org is gaining ground. Accept the facts. You can't handle them.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - NIST Collapse Model

Care to address this ?

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance into its own foot print, without explosives? It cant. Its impossible. Thermite was found, NIST admitted Freefall, AE911truth.org is gaining ground. Accept the facts. You can't handle them.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - NIST Collapse Model

Care to address this ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0318Opbi-xU&feature=related[/ame]

What a copy and paste wall of text. This patriot guy is quite the show. Jesus.

WTC7 fell for freefall for 2.25 seconds, as admitted, documented, and shown by NIST. This fact alone proves controlled demolition, because to achieve freefall acceleration, there needs to be ZERO resistance. 8 floors of structural steel and building DOES NOT give off ZERO resistance. Thus proving controlled demolition. Fires cannot cause this, it is impossible. You cannot argue this. Wake up and stop playing games cronnie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]
Question. Can you please refer me to the thread where you are quoting me as saying what is in the quote box with my name in it? Here-
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3133846-post77.html
Misquoting, and/or changing someones statement is reportable.

So says the ignorant fuck who can't figure out the truth. :lol: How stupid do you have to be to only believe what the truthtard sites tell you to believe?

Can YOU explain how you can't hear the explosives? Thermite doesn't cut vertical columns, nor does it do so with anything near the timing you claim was required. That is why it isn't used in controlled demolitions. YOUR claims all center around all the columns being cut simultaniously, yet thermite can't do it and no explosions were heard.

Ever hear of the famous quote from Sherlock Holmes? "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". Think about it. Don't hurt yourself.

So says the ignorant fuck who can't figure out the truth. :lol: How stupid do you have to be to only believe what the truthtard sites tell you to believe?

Can YOU explain how you can't hear the explosives? Thermite doesn't cut vertical columns, nor does it do so with anything near the timing you claim was required. That is why it isn't used in controlled demolitions. YOUR claims all center around all the columns being cut simultaniously, yet thermite can't do it and no explosions were heard.

Ever hear of the famous quote from Sherlock Holmes? "When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". Think about it. Don't hurt yourself.

Once again,

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance into its own foot print, without explosives? It cant. Its impossible. Thermite was found, NIST admitted Freefall...

Address these facts only. How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance into its own foot print by fire? It cant.

Forum List

Back