It's the Government-Not the Truther

It's worse than that.. The heat would have had to have been concentrated all around the exterior walls at the same temp because THAT is where the designed strength was. There would have to have been very obvious sun blinding fire for an hour or two to achieve the necessary melting all at the precise moment or one wall or corner would have HAD to collapse first sending the top part leaning over and tumbling off the building.
That's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I mig welded and used oxyacetylene torches for years and never had a symmetrical collapse of my project happen before due to some insane heat transferring to all the critical components. :lol:

Same for me. I started welding at age 11 and have worked with metals including all types of welding and forge for almost 50 years.
Well let it be noted you obviously know what your talking about when it comes to this topic :clap2:

It's worse than that.. The heat would have had to have been concentrated all around the exterior walls at the same temp because THAT is where the designed strength was. There would have to have been very obvious sun blinding fire for an hour or two to achieve the necessary melting all at the precise moment or one wall or corner would have HAD to collapse first sending the top part leaning over and tumbling off the building.
That's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I mig welded and used oxyacetylene torches for years and never had a symmetrical collapse of my project happen before due to some insane heat transferring to all the critical components. :lol:

Same for me. I started welding at age 11 and have worked with metals including all types of welding and forge for almost 50 years.
then you also should know that steel doesn't have to "melt" to lose structural integrity

blacksmithing-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

I guess this dripping steel wasn't from the coal fire behind it.

Unless it was due to different physics.

Sorry Rat. A coal fire won't melt steel. If it did coal fired steam engine boilers on railroads would have melted.

What you are looking at is a forge. A forge takes an extreme amount of forced air to get enough oxygen into the coal to achieve temps where steel can be formed into different shapes. It would have taken a hurricane to provide enough air to get temps high enough in the WTC's. Then they wouldn't have the concentrated hydrocarbons anyway. carpet and ceiling panels burn up in seconds when doused with JetA. Notice on all the videos the bright orange flame upon impact. THAT was almost ALL of the jet fuel flashing off and burning. Then ya have to figure a way to contain the heat to have it build up to the required temps. Not possible with the windows being blown out right from the gate. A carpet/ceiling panel fire did not melt any steel.

Simple to test. Get yourself a patch of carpet...a ceiling panel and a gallon of kerosene throw em into a oil drum and light it off after ya lay a measly 1/4 inch thick piece of 2" by 2"' angle steel across the top. I gaurantee you will not be able to bend it at the maximum heat of that experiment. The dimensions of the steel that supposedly "melted" in the towers was like 2 in or 3 inch thick 2 foot by four foot I beams. There wasn't enough energy in all of the fuel available to melt ONE of them under the most perfect conditions WITH forced air.

HUGGY,

These are all very good points, however my post was not to say that the fires in the WTC buildings were hot enough to melt the steel.

I posted this to debunk PE's statement that "Physics do not allow for carbon based fires to melt steel". Clearly a forge is proof that such fires are capable of doing so.

then you also should know that steel doesn't have to "melt" to lose structural integrity
I absolutely do, but the point I was making is that despite me heating up a part of a steel piece I was working on ( a car) and heating it up to cherry red, and cutting it, the rest of the car didn't fall apart. The fires in the WTC were not at the critical points at precisely the same time to cause a collapse that had all the manifestations of CD. Even if a part of the building did happen to have this occur, it would have toppled, or at best caused a partial collapse. The bottom part of the WTC had been holding the higher sections up for years, and to believe that isolated fires made it come down in the short amount of time that it did, and pulverize it, is fucking crazy to believe. Scores of people know something is wrong with the explanation we were given, but you morons attack them without having any good reason to back up your claims that they are invalid, then point to the ones being accused of lying to us, who have lied to the American people shit loads of times, as being credible! Fucking hilariously stupid! :lol:

blacksmithing-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

I guess this dripping steel wasn't from the coal fire behind it.

Unless it was due to different physics.

Sorry Rat. A coal fire won't melt steel. If it did coal fired steam engine boilers on railroads would have melted.

What you are looking at is a forge. A forge takes an extreme amount of forced air to get enough oxygen into the coal to achieve temps where steel can be formed into different shapes. It would have taken a hurricane to provide enough air to get temps high enough in the WTC's. Then they wouldn't have the concentrated hydrocarbons anyway. carpet and ceiling panels burn up in seconds when doused with JetA. Notice on all the videos the bright orange flame upon impact. THAT was almost ALL of the jet fuel flashing off and burning. Then ya have to figure a way to contain the heat to have it build up to the required temps. Not possible with the windows being blown out right from the gate. A carpet/ceiling panel fire did not melt any steel.

Simple to test. Get yourself a patch of carpet...a ceiling panel and a gallon of kerosene throw em into a oil drum and light it off after ya lay a measly 1/4 inch thick piece of 2" by 2"' angle steel across the top. I gaurantee you will not be able to bend it at the maximum heat of that experiment. The dimensions of the steel that supposedly "melted" in the towers was like 2 in or 3 inch thick 2 foot by four foot I beams. There wasn't enough energy in all of the fuel available to melt ONE of them under the most perfect conditions WITH forced air.

HUGGY,

These are all very good points, however my post was not to say that the fires in the WTC buildings were hot enough to melt the steel.

I posted this to debunk PE's statement that "Physics do not allow for carbon based fires to melt steel". Clearly a forge is proof that such fires are capable of doing so.

a forge is not a fire and is a controlled environment..your wood stove or kerosene heater will never melt ..your frying pan well never melt.... and what is important to note is in forensic testing of recovered steel there is zero evidence of it reaching the temperatures required for failure...three buildings all that material and not one piece of evidence of forensic evidence

sorry rat. A coal fire won't melt steel. If it did coal fired steam engine boilers on railroads would have melted.

What you are looking at is a forge. A forge takes an extreme amount of forced air to get enough oxygen into the coal to achieve temps where steel can be formed into different shapes. It would have taken a hurricane to provide enough air to get temps high enough in the wtc's. Then they wouldn't have the concentrated hydrocarbons anyway. Carpet and ceiling panels burn up in seconds when doused with jeta. Notice on all the videos the bright orange flame upon impact. That was almost all of the jet fuel flashing off and burning. Then ya have to figure a way to contain the heat to have it build up to the required temps. Not possible with the windows being blown out right from the gate. A carpet/ceiling panel fire did not melt any steel.

Simple to test. Get yourself a patch of carpet...a ceiling panel and a gallon of kerosene throw em into a oil drum and light it off after ya lay a measly 1/4 inch thick piece of 2" by 2"' angle steel across the top. I gaurantee you will not be able to bend it at the maximum heat of that experiment. The dimensions of the steel that supposedly "melted" in the towers was like 2 in or 3 inch thick 2 foot by four foot i beams. There wasn't enough energy in all of the fuel available to melt one of them under the most perfect conditions with forced air.

huggy,

these are all very good points, however my post was not to say that the fires in the wtc buildings were hot enough to melt the steel.

I posted this to debunk pe's statement that "physics do not allow for carbon based fires to melt steel". Clearly a forge is proof that such fires are capable of doing so.

a forge is not a fire and is a controlled environment..your wood stove or kerosene heater will never melt ..your frying pan well never melt.... And what is important to note is in forensic testing of recovered steel there is zero evidence of it reaching the temperatures required for failure...three buildings all that material and not one piece of evidence of forensic evidence
really?????

Physics do not allow for carbon based fires to melt steel

So what deformed this burn barrel?
stock-photo-old-burn-barrel-13963114.jpg

Rust. It looks like it has more than a year of service. Also that steel is less than i/20 th of an inch thick. Fire or almost any heat burns off anything coating that drum making it very susceptible to oxidation.

Last edited:
Physics do not allow for carbon based fires to melt steel

So what deformed this burn barrel?
stock-photo-old-burn-barrel-13963114.jpg

Rust. It looks like it has more than a year of service. Also that steel is less than i/20 th of an inch thick. Fire or almost any heat burns off anything coating that drum making it very susceptible to oxidation.

Rat is so much reaching.:lol::lol::lol:

HUGGY,

a forge is not a fire and is a controlled environment..your wood stove or kerosene heater will never melt ..your frying pan well never melt.... and what is important to note is in forensic testing of recovered steel there is zero evidence of it reaching the temperatures required for failure...three buildings all that material and not one piece of evidence of forensic evidence

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rat is so much reaching.:lol::lol::lol:

He the Rat that hates my brothers...He's a Dirty Rat!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, we're not all bad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ikm3o5hDks&feature=channel[/ame]

huggy,

these are all very good points, however my post was not to say that the fires in the wtc buildings were hot enough to melt the steel.

I posted this to debunk pe's statement that "physics do not allow for carbon based fires to melt steel". Clearly a forge is proof that such fires are capable of doing so.

a forge is not a fire and is a controlled environment..your wood stove or kerosene heater will never melt ..your frying pan well never melt.... And what is important to note is in forensic testing of recovered steel there is zero evidence of it reaching the temperatures required for failure...three buildings all that material and not one piece of evidence of forensic evidence
really?????

really...no more than a force fed furnace or oxy acetylene cutting torch could simply be described as a fire ....dummy

Last edited:
really?????

really...no more than a force fed furnace or oxy acetylene cutting torch could simply be described as a fire ....dummy
if it isnt fire, what the fuck is it?

:lol:

it sure the hell is combustion

really?
it WAS covered by insurance, and they already paid out damages
another FAIL by diaper boy

Forum List

Back