The Pundits Tell You What To Think

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
The list is a mile long of crazy, stupid things being done in America with total complacency by the entire nation.

1) Paying bonuses to all the bankers who busted the entire banking system.

2) The war in Afghanistan is protecting America from terrorists. How do the terrorists get across the Atlantic Ocean with no navy? Do they get passports and fly into America to start a war?

3) Believing globalization is irreversible. America is almost self sufficient. There would be 25 to 30,000,000 jobs created if we prevented any imports from China. It is said that there is more than $2 trillion cash being held by American corporations. If they want supplies to stay in business they would be made to build new factories here.

4) Complete budget fraud in broad day light. The limit was passed $8 trillion ago. One day the lights will go out in America. The treasury bond market will collapse and the currency will collapse. All the rich, privileged people will be busted too.

Only brainwashed people would allow these stupid crazy things. If Americans wake up they will need a 3rd party to run the government properly and prosecute the Democrat Republican Crime Family. They won't prosecute themselves. (Oh you don't know what crimes they commit in broad day light?)

5) Letting bankers shoot craps with the deposits can't get much more stupid than that. They blow the money making fraudulent loans to people the bankers know can't possibly repay the loans. Then they hide the toxic assets and embezzle bonuses in broad day light. Only morons would allow that. The pundits tell you jerks its all OK and you go right along.

6) Freedom to be assholes.

Merry Christmas asshole.

I'd post a very insightful post loaded with a plethera of whitty insight and banter but Mark Levin is on Holiday break until Monday. Sorry. :dunno:

The list is a mile long of crazy, stupid things being done in America with total complacency by the entire nation.

1) Paying bonuses to all the bankers who busted the entire banking system.

2) The war in Afghanistan is protecting America from terrorists. How do the terrorists get across the Atlantic Ocean with no navy? Do they get passports and fly into America to start a war?

3) Believing globalization is irreversible. America is almost self sufficient. There would be 25 to 30,000,000 jobs created if we prevented any imports from China. It is said that there is more than $2 trillion cash being held by American corporations. If they want supplies to stay in business they would be made to build new factories here.

4) Complete budget fraud in broad day light. The limit was passed $8 trillion ago. One day the lights will go out in America. The treasury bond market will collapse and the currency will collapse. All the rich, privileged people will be busted too.

Only brainwashed people would allow these stupid crazy things. If Americans wake up they will need a 3rd party to run the government properly and prosecute the Democrat Republican Crime Family. They won't prosecute themselves. (Oh you don't know what crimes they commit in broad day light?)

5) Letting bankers shoot craps with the deposits can't get much more stupid than that. They blow the money making fraudulent loans to people the bankers know can't possibly repay the loans. Then they hide the toxic assets and embezzle bonuses in broad day light. Only morons would allow that. The pundits tell you jerks its all OK and you go right along.

6) Freedom to be assholes.
.....Brought to you by EIBS!!!!!!

hsnjpt.gif

Merry Christmas asshole.

I'd post a very insightful post loaded with a plethera of whitty insight and banter but Mark Levin is on Holiday break until Monday. Sorry. :dunno:
At least you wished him a Merry Christmas!!

(Maybe when he gets-back, you'll be able to spell plethora & witty. :rolleyes: )​

Merry Christmas asshole.

At least you wished him a Merry Christmas!!

(Maybe when he gets-back, you'll be able to spell plethora & witty. :rolleyes: )​

Not lickley. Stoopid fuking soshalist scholl sistum. :lol:

The American sheep deliver more nonsense about their own behavior. They are angry sheep programmed by the pundit propaganda. They are obsessed with collapsing the standard of living we used to have in America. They are the enemy.

What does this mean?

"I'd post a very insightful post loaded with a plethera of whitty insight and banter but Mark Levin is on Holiday break until Monday. Sorry."

The American sheep deliver more nonsense about their own behavior. They are angry sheep programmed by the pundit propaganda. They are obsessed with collapsing the standard of living we used to have in America. They are the enemy.

Then bring it. And no, posting on the internet is not bringing it. Nor is selling a book on Amazon.

In the immortal words of Colonel Jessup: "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

They talk baby talk to Americans.

For 2 years, they said the "R" word. OK little boys and girls its time to never know the truth about anything. The debt is a fantasy. Its not a fantasy to the people who the banks threw out of their homes and into the street.

Americans only believe bizarre nonsense. Bernanke just prints another few trillion $$ and all the problems disappear.

America is a country of brainwashed assholes. Look up to the left and see the explosion you refuse to see.

Forum List

Back