It's the Government-Not the Truther

What they do claim is that some piece of the investigation got something slightly wrong and they want it corrected.
Something slightly wrong? There are at least 100 discrepancies or omissions that David Griffin found.
And he has absolutely zero evidence to back up his bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
But they claim that Hanjour was the pilot, and notes that Hani Hanjour's pilot application was rejected, and that he was a terrible pilot, on the one hand, but asserts that he was the operation's most experienced pilot, and piloted Flight 77 through a 330-degree spiral dive maneuver, on the other. Were the planes controlled remotely? That might explain it.
Hanjour already had a COMMERCIAL pilot's license in 1999 from the US FAA. A commercial pilot's license is harder to get than a standard pilot's license. As for the 330 degree spiral maneuver, what you truthtards always neglect to say is it took him THREE MINUTES to do the turn.

Mr. Jones said:
Yes this appears to be a strong appeal to authority for people to believe who ever did the DNA can be trusted but the crash sites were designated as federal crime scenes, so federal authorities could control access and supervise recovery of remains.
Nice speculation. Any evidence to back up that bullshit? No? Didn't think so.

Mr. Jones said:
To accept it as valid one must work off pure unadulterated faith in the government.
To automatically reject it without any evidence of wrong doing is called paranoid delusions.

Mr. Jones said:
It is alleged that the individuals who analyzed the DNA are not the same people who allegedly recovered it from the Pentagon. Would a court of law accept DNA analysis reports that were conducted solely by the defendant?
The people that did the DNA analysis is one of the most respected and trusted agencies and their results are used in courts of law all over the place. Why is it you don't know this when you pretend you're so smart and educated? :lol: Fucking liar!

Mr. Jones said:
Isn't it true that they couldn't find 90% of the plane metal but they found 99% of the passengers and crew?
What are you talking about? Pulling "facts" out of your ass again?

If you're talking about Flight 11 and 175, no, they didn't find all the passengers and crew. Not even close.

If you're talking about Flight 93, they recovered DNA evidence for everyone and 95% of the plane.

If you're talking about Flight 77, they recovered DNA evidence for everyone, and most of the plane.

Mr. Jones said:
This flesh and bone had to travel through the plane that disintegrated upon impact. Keep in mind that I'm just pointing out discrepancies that should be addressed by the new investigation that is being called for. I'm not claiming to know it all.
Are you aware of just how little a piece of tissue or bone they need to do a DNA test?

Mr. Jones said:
This is another instance that questions the official account. In question is the wide displacement of the plane's debris. Is it true a piece of one engine weighing one ton was found 2,000 yards away?
Of course it's not true. Why do you constantly try to bullshit like that? Try 300 yards.

Mr. Jones said:
Other remains of the plane were found two miles away near a town called Indian Lake. Why is that? The paper debris eight miles away?
A debris field covering eight miles when dealing with paper is not unusal and has happened in the past. Funny you never bothered to check that fact and instead just pretend it is proof of something.

Mr. Jones said:
Was there a bomb on board or was it shot down?
According to all available evidence, it was flown into the ground by the terrorists to prevent the passengers from retaking the plane. Anyone else find it interesting truthtards only give two possible explanations? :lol: They're such dishonest pricks!

Mr. Jones said:
What about the alleged phone call from a passenger in the toilet of the plane. He said he believed the plane was going down. He did hear some sort of an explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane, but he didn't know where.
More bullshit from the truthtards. The guy's name is Edward Felt. He talked to 9/11 operator John Shaw In Westmoreland PA. No mention of smoke or explosions according to John Shaw.

Mr. Jones said:
And the air-traffic controllers in Cleveland who tracked the last minutes of Flight 93 on radar that have been forbidden by the authorities to speak publicly about what they saw on their screens.
Really? Care to back that up?

Mr. Jones said:
The FBI has confiscated the tape of the conversation and the operator Glen Cramer has received orders not to speak to the media any more.
Glen Cramer was the supervisor, not the operator. Anyone else surprised truthtards are still lying their asses off?

Mr. Jones said:
Again I'm just sayin' these are things that plant the seed of doubt and why people are questioning the official version.
So lie after lie after lie is what you're basing your doubts on? :lol: How retarded.

Mr. Jones said:
If you can help clear this up I am willing to have an open mind and look at your view in a respectable manner.
Yeah, right. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
The actual findings that demand the governments version be held as the truth of what happened are being questioned.
The people you should be questioning are the conspiratard sites that are constantly lying to you. Then again, you should be doing your own research into the facts vs. just swallowing whole whatever comes out of the conspiratard sites.

Mr. Jones said:
I think the fact that remnants of thermite or nano thermite was alleged to have been found and published by reputable people should be looked at further and reason alone to open this back up.
They never made that claim. Their final claim was that they found "active thermitic material", not thermite or nano thermite.

Mr. Jones said:
Again there is contradicting evidence that what we were told may not be true or correct, why not put this all to rest by an independent new investigation?
Because an investigation is going to have to actually look at ALL the evidence and not cherry pick the evidence like you fuckers do. That means they will come to the same conclusions and we all know how you truthtards ignore anything and everything that doesn't fit into your theories. Therefore it will be a waste of time and effort while re-opening old wounds. And for what? Ungrateful little bitches who will ignore the results. No thank you!

Mr. Jones said:
Perhaps if the government would agree to another open and independent look at things they would answer these for you and me. Why is the government running away from such a challenge if it is so confident in its version?
The government isn't running from anything. All you need to do is actually come up with some evidence your bullshit is true and a judge might order a new investigation. As it is, you fucks don't have dick. THAT is why you don't have a new investigation.

Mr. Jones said:
Saying that these folks are kooks and just excusing their concerns by calling them liars, is no excuse to run away from such a challenge and not really answering anything.
You can't answer anything if the shitheads have their heads so far up their asses they can't hear anything. Seriously. What makes you think ANYONE actually believes you would listen to any investigation that doesn't tell you what you want to hear?

Mr. Jones said:
What I find confusing is why the hijackers avoided targets that would inflict more severe damage and deaths like the Indian Point nuclear power plant?
:lol: Because they wanted to attack America's symbols. The towers were the symbols of America's financial might. The Pentagon was the symbol of America's military might. Are you seriously so retarded you can't google questions?

Kinda like all the names Eots and buddies throw around. If you do any research you quickly learn that these LEARNED men almost uniformly do NOT support the troofers.
name...one

Summary: James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "
HIM for one
he thinks you guys are nutters

true story

Her's a small list I found of curiosities concerning the attacks, if anyone can address these I will gladly listen to your explanations and discuss them in a respectable manner.

* The hijacked flights all flew long routes taking them far from their targets exposing them to certain interception given standard operating procedures.
:lol: So you think the hijackers should have tried to take over the planes sooner? So because the hijackers didn't follow what YOU would do this means what exactly.....

Mr. Jones said:
* The towering infernos were said to burn with intense heat, despite sooty black smoke and few visible flames.
:lol: So show an office fire that DOESN'T produce black smoke.

Mr. Jones said:
* The building collapses were presented as inevitable, even though such behavior was unheard of in steel structures.
The ONLY collapse that was predicted was WTC 7 and that was due to visible and audio signs the fire department knew meant possible collapse.

Mr. Jones said:
* Flight 93 was confidently portrayed as a crash due to a struggle, despite strong evidence it was shot down.
And what evidence is that? More lies from you? Many witnesses say the plane was in one piece and not smoking when it went down. The FDR didn't show anything wrong and showed the controls forcing it into a crash. The CVR showed the hijackers were purposefully flying it into the ground and showed no evidence of an explosion.

Mr. Jones said:
* An extensive paper trail of the hijackers was found within hours of the attack, even though the same people had supposedly eluded authorities for years.
And? It is so much easier to find the evidence when you know who the people are. It is amazing that such simple answers elude people who try to pretend they are so intelligent.

Mr. Jones said:
* The same hijackers who pulled off aerobatic maneuvers with large jets were flight school flunkies who had never flown jets.
The "aerobatic maneuvers" were simple enough even a complete retard like you could probably do them. :lol: Truthtards lie their ass off by exaggerating the complexity of the maneuver.

Mr. Jones said:
* The FBI claimed that the passport from one of Flight 11's hijackers was found blocks from the towers (when the only other parts of the jetliner that penetrated the tower were a few pieces of landing gear).
:lol: Truthtards look at a graphic showing where the landing gear ended up and pretend that was the only thing that made it through the towers. This was just recently discussed on this forum. A shame you can't seem to actually learn anything.

Mr. Jones said:
* Several hijackers turned up alive after the attack.
No hijackers were ever found alive. That is something that was cleared up as soon as the FBI released the PICTURES of the hijackers. Before that, people with the same names were pretending they were the alive hijackers. So if they are alive, where are they? More importantly WHY HASN'T A SINGLE TRUTHTARD MADE AN ATTEMPT TO FIND THEM? Come on. This ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE would immediately refute the entire official theory, yet nobody including Alex Jones et. al. have ever even made the attempt. Why? Because all you fuckers KNOW there are no alive hijackers.
Mr. Jones said:
* 1000 bodies vanished at Ground Zero, despite DNA identification procedures that could identify individuals from small fragments of bodies.
More bullshit from the king of lies.

A mangled credit card was the only trace of Ronald Fazio recovered in the more than 1.5 million tons of trade center rubble that rescue workers excavated for more than nine months. Out of nearly 2,800 victims, fewer than 300 whole bodies were recovered.

Forensic teams worked around the clock after the disaster to identify the dead via DNA from toothbrushes and combs supplied by the victims' families. During the monumental effort, the remains were kept in refrigerated trucks outside the coroner's office.

Nearly 20,000 pieces of bodies were found in the ruins — more than 6,000 small enough to fit in five-inch test tubes. The most matched to one person exceeded 200. More than 800 victims were identified by DNA alone.

Nearly 10,000 unidentified parts have been freeze-dried and vacuum-sealed for preservation in case advances in forensic technology someday enable scientists to identify the remains.

Mr. Jones said:
* Flight 77 crashed into Wedge 1 of the Pentagon -- the one portion of the building that was sparsely occupied due to undergoing renovations, which included blast-hardening of the exterior walls.
Wow. They had a one in five chance of hitting that side! AMAZING! You know I think you've finally found the piece of undeniable evidence that this was all planned! The odds of them hitting that one side out of all the other sides is just too much of a coincidence to overlook! Either that or you're a fucking retard that likes to pretend 1 in 5 is too big to be coincidence. :lol:
Mr. Jones said:
* The supposedly fanatically devout Muslim hijackers were fond of strip bars.
And? Taqiyya and kitman are two means by which Islamic fundamentalists excuse such activities in order to fit in and carry out their missions.
Mr. Jones said:
* The video of Osama bin Laden that has him taking credit for the attack doesn't even look like him.
You mean the one video out of numerous videos that have him taking credit? I love how you fucking liars pretend there was only one video ever. As for the video not looking like him, I suppose you're going to pretend you didn't know the video was taped in PAL and converted to NTSC which means the images get flattened a bit.

Her's a small list I found of curiosities concerning the attacks, if anyone can address these I will gladly listen to your explanations and discuss them in a respectable manner.

* The hijacked flights all flew long routes taking them far from their targets exposing them to certain interception given standard operating procedures.
:lol: So you think the hijackers should have tried to take over the planes sooner? So because the hijackers didn't follow what YOU would do this means what exactly.....

Mr. Jones said:
* The towering infernos were said to burn with intense heat, despite sooty black smoke and few visible flames.
:lol: So show an office fire that DOESN'T produce black smoke.

The ONLY collapse that was predicted was WTC 7 and that was due to visible and audio signs the fire department knew meant possible collapse.

And what evidence is that? More lies from you? Many witnesses say the plane was in one piece and not smoking when it went down. The FDR didn't show anything wrong and showed the controls forcing it into a crash. The CVR showed the hijackers were purposefully flying it into the ground and showed no evidence of an explosion.

And? It is so much easier to find the evidence when you know who the people are. It is amazing that such simple answers elude people who try to pretend they are so intelligent.

The "aerobatic maneuvers" were simple enough even a complete retard like you could probably do them. :lol: Truthtards lie their ass off by exaggerating the complexity of the maneuver.

:lol: Truthtards look at a graphic showing where the landing gear ended up and pretend that was the only thing that made it through the towers. This was just recently discussed on this forum. A shame you can't seem to actually learn anything.

No hijackers were ever found alive. That is something that was cleared up as soon as the FBI released the PICTURES of the hijackers. Before that, people with the same names were pretending they were the alive hijackers. So if they are alive, where are they? More importantly WHY HASN'T A SINGLE TRUTHTARD MADE AN ATTEMPT TO FIND THEM? Come on. This ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE would immediately refute the entire official theory, yet nobody including Alex Jones et. al. have ever even made the attempt. Why? Because all you fuckers KNOW there are no alive hijackers.

More bullshit from the king of lies.

Wow. They had a one in five chance of hitting that side! AMAZING! You know I think you've finally found the piece of undeniable evidence that this was all planned! The odds of them hitting that one side out of all the other sides is just too much of a coincidence to overlook! Either that or you're a fucking retard that likes to pretend 1 in 5 is too big to be coincidence. :lol:
Mr. Jones said:
* The supposedly fanatically devout Muslim hijackers were fond of strip bars.
And? Taqiyya and kitman are two means by which Islamic fundamentalists excuse such activities in order to fit in and carry out their missions.
Mr. Jones said:
* The video of Osama bin Laden that has him taking credit for the attack doesn't even look like him.
You mean the one video out of numerous videos that have him taking credit? I love how you fucking liars pretend there was only one video ever. As for the video not looking like him, I suppose you're going to pretend you didn't know the video was taped in PAL and converted to NTSC which means the images get flattened a bit.

:clap2: A surgical decapitation of all "facts" issued by Mr. Jones. BRAVO!!!

Hanjour couldn't cut it in the shakiest flight school in the country...He couldn't solo a Cessna 172 in 3 months. That is probably over a hundred hours of flight with an instructor. I soloed in 7 hrs....and I didn't take the instructors first offer. I waited a couple more hours of touch and goes till I was certain I had it completely down.

Context of 'April 15, 1999: Hanjour Gets Pilot’s License despite Dubious Skills'

When Hani Hanjour attended flight schools between 1996 and 1998 he was found to be a “weak student” who “was wasting our resources” (see October 1996-December 1997), and when he tried using a flight simulator, “He had only the barest understanding what the instruments were there to do.” (see 1998) Yet, on this day, he is certified as a multi-engine commercial pilot by Daryl Strong in Tempe, Arizona. Strong is one of many private examiners independently contracted with the FAA. A spokesperson for the FAA’s workers union will later complain that contractors like Strong “receive between $200 and $300 for each flight check. If they get a reputation for being tough, they won’t get any business.” Hanjour’s new license allows him to begin passenger jet training at other flight schools, despite having limited flying skills and an extremely poor grasp of English. [Federal Aviation Administration, 4/25/2002; Government Executive, 6/13/2002; Associated Press, 6/13/2002] At the next flight school Hanjour will attend in early 2001, the staff will be so appalled at his lack of skills that they will repeatedly contact the FAA and ask them to investigate how he got a pilot’s license (see January-February 2001). After 9/11, the FBI will appear to investigate how Hanjour got his license and question and polygraph the instructor who signed off on his flying skills. The Washington Post will note that, since Hanjour’s pilot skills were so bad, the issue of how he was able to get a license “remains a lingering question that FAA officials refuse to discuss.”

Pictures of a very well equipped 172...far more instrumentation than the average 172 and a 757 cockpit. You cannot learn how to disable a transponder in a flight simulator.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hanjour.html

Last edited:
Hanjour couldn't cut it in the shakiest flight school in the country...He couldn't solo a Cessna 172 in 3 months. That is probably over a hundred hours of flight with an instructor. I soloed in 7 hrs....and I didn't take the instructors first offer. I waited a couple more hours of touch and goes till I was certain I had it completely down.
Sure you did. Is that before or after you saw the unicorn?

When Hani Hanjour attended flight schools between 1996 and 1998 he was found to be a “weak student” ”

Gee, and the weak student crashed.

Any word on what took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77 dickhead? No? Carry on.

When Hani Hanjour attended flight schools between 1996 and 1998 he was found to be a “weak student” ”

Any word on what took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77 dickhead? No? Carry on.
diaper boy is an idiot
757's and 767's are "fly by wire"
thus they would be EASIER to fly than a Cessna

take off/landing, now thats a different story
but sonce they didnt need to take off, and had no intentions of landing, they didnt need to LEARN those

diaper boy is an idiot

but sonce they didnt need to take off, and had no intentions of landing, they didnt need to LEARN those

WOW! The expert on flying chimes in. Well MY work is done here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

diaper boy is an idiot

have you ever flown a plane that is "fly by wire"?

i happen to understand the physics behind it and as such the stress you would feel on a Cessna would be more than what you would in a 757 767

diaper boy is an idiot

i happen to understand the physics behind it and as such the stress you would feel on a Cessna would be more than what you would in a 757 767

No. I have discussed this subject with about half a dozen commercial airline pilots that do. With Hanjour's non existent flight experience and horrible student pilot skills they all find it ridiculous he piloted the pentagon plane.

diaper boy is an idiot

The guy crashed; they all did. Hardly the mark of a great pilot.
Truthers seem to adore hijackers and terrorists which always makes me wonder why they don't take their proof to the courts and have their Brother Zack's conviction overturned.

No. I have discussed this subject with about half a dozen commercial airline pilots that do. With Hanjour's non existent flight experience and horrible student pilot skills they all find it ridiculous he piloted the pentagon plane.

A guy on pilots for 9/11 truth said he could have done it. I'm guessing the pilots you spoke with are your type of pilots--pilots in your own mind.

wow, he crashed, what a horrible pilot
:rolleyes:
you remain a fucking moron

Too unstable to carry a conversation? I'm done with you too ya stupid ****. Bye bye

Too unstable to carry a conversation? I'm done with you too ya stupid ****. Bye bye
you are not engaging in a conversation, dipshit
you are displaying fucking stupidity

diaper boy, how many fucking times does it have to be said, he didnt have to take off, nor did he plan to LAND
those are the hardest things to do when flying
the fact the plane were fly by wire means the stress you would feel from the controls on a Cessna would not be in a 757/767
it would be about the same as using MS flight simulator, something they actually had copies of

diaper boy, how many fucking times does it have to be said, he didnt have to take off, nor did he plan to LAND
those are the hardest things to do when flying
the fact the plane were fly by wire means the stress you would feel from the controls on a Cessna would not be in a 757/767
it would be about the same as using MS flight simulator, something they actually had copies of

Smugly stammers his sterling rejoinder, "But but but"

(Sheddap, Smugly! What are you? A motor boat?)

If Smugly had any actual honesty or integrity in this debate, he'd admit that you make a clear and compelling point, Dive. So, what does Smugly do instead? He runs away.

It's telling.

Forum List

Back