It's the Government-Not the Truther

Those are vague speculative reports, not "official stories", you fucking dumbass!

Are you too fucking stupid to understand the difference?

Really...well you should inform NIST because they are under the illusion that they are the official government agency that did the definitive 8 year study and report on the collapse...I am sure they would e interested in knowing they are actually vague speculative reports with no official recognition or status thanks for setting that straight ....
I don't recall the NIST ever representing their report as "the official story".

It's only the whacko "truthers" that try to represent it in that fashion.

Well you would be completely wrong NIST has without question taken the mandate as the official investigative agency on the collapse of of the wtc buildings

Really...well you should inform NIST because they are under the illusion that they are the official government agency that did the definitive 8 year study and report on the collapse...I am sure they would e interested in knowing they are actually vague speculative reports with no official recognition or status thanks for setting that straight ....
I don't recall the NIST ever representing their report as "the official story".

Well you would be completely wrong NIST has without question taken the mandate as the official investigative agency on the collapse of of the wtc buildings

So to truthtards "THE OFFICIAL STORY" is also "THE OFFICIAL COLLAPSE STORY" :lol:

i don't recall the nist ever representing their report as "the official story".

well you would be completely wrong nist has without question taken the mandate as the official investigative agency on the collapse of of the wtc buildings

so to truthtards "the official story" is also "the official collapse story" :lol:

you take issue with the fact that nist is the official agency mandated to investigate the collapse of the wtc buildings ??? And the 9/11 commission was not the official report on the events of 9/11

I find it odd that those that cling to so much nonsense in the "official" story of 9/11 insist that anyone recognizing a discrepancy is obligated to forward a complete theory of what happened. So if one of us had proof a convicted murderer was seen in our town at the time of the crime all the way across the country from where the murder happened before our statement would have any validity in righting the wrongful conviction we would also be responsible for naming the real murderer. What may seem a reasonable request to some here is totally fucking insane.
He makes it blatantly obvious that he's an attention seeking idiot troll with no life and not entitled to any responses.

LOL, you call someone a troll, an idiot and someone with no life!
Pot calling the kettle black methink! :eusa_whistle:

Wrong again, sheep boy! DRG makes his living off lying to sheep like you. How many books has he written on 9/11 now that all say pretty much the same thing? :lol: DRG is a KNOWN PROVEN liar. THAT is why I want evidence his bullshit is true and not just his or your "good word" on it because you're BOTH liars. Your word isn't worth SHIT.
You still haven't proven he lied about anything, no matter how many books he wrote that you can't read, or comprehend.

Why? The EVIDENCE is there that he flew the plane and there is no reason to think he couldn't. He spent time in a 737 professional simulator. He knew the controls enough to fly. He didn't have to do all that much. So once again it boils down to believing the word of known proven liars like yourself that he just wasn't good enough. That isn't good enough.
Still dancing like a queen around the statement and twisting words. His license wasn't worth a shit! And you keep patting him on the back for a job well done asshole.
He sucked as a pilot but you can't handle even this fact.

Your link, like your brain, is broken.
Works fine for me. Need instructions on how to use a mouse dumbfuck?
A Trainee Noted for Incompetence - NYTimes.com

He may not have been good at it, but that doesn't mean he did not know how to fly.
Says who a stupid troll like you or highly experienced accredited pilots with years of experience, and the guys who tried to trained the stupid sonofabitch? Rational people would not trust the lying troll.

Mr. Jones said:
Hani Hanjour and Flight 77's Unexplained Expert Maneuvers
Nice link. Let me show just how "trustworthy" it is:
I'd say more trustworthy then the government who lied to us about being attacked by Vietnam, but you go ahead and keep sucking the govs authoritative pole, you're good at that at least.

The FDR clearly shows the turn started at 290kts and dropped from there. It also showed the plane never even got much over a fifteen degree bank. It took Hanjour over THREE MINUTES to make the 330 degree turn to line up with the Pentagon. Think about that one and try to pretend it was oh so hard to do. :roll:
Again It needs to be explained to your dumb dense ass, the FINAL approach and pull up is what I was referring to they were questioning. The maneuver was in fact so precisely executed that the air traffic controllers at Dulles refused to believe the blip on their screen was a commercial airliner. Danielle O'Brian, one of the air traffic controllers at Dulles who reported seeing the aircraft at 9:25 said, 'The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane.'" (ABC News, 10/24/2001, also archived at History Commons)
I guess the air traffic controllers are liars too according to you.
Fuck it if you didn't watch the video too damn bad.

I see. You fucktards never have to produce evidence, yet you demand everyone else produce evidence. :lol:
Have you been fucking hypnotised, or are you on acid dipshit? All the proof and you swear it isn't there? You have the most serious case of denial known to mankind!!
Nobody but you is denying the FAA has records of Hanjour having a commercial pilot's license. But let's say you're right and he never received his CPL from the FAA. This fact was reported in the 9/11 commission report. Why hasn't the FAA stepped forward and corrected the 9/11 commission report?
See it's called a cover up, they don't do shit about anything that's what usually happens to not make it seem like they
A-Fucked up, or
B-Leave things alone to not make waves and disturb fuckheads like from your fools slumber. Besides nothing will get changed and no one will step forward without a shitload of pressure, that assholes like you are trying to suppress.

Hard evidence will trump eye witnesses every time. They had the FDR and radar records that show the exact approach to the Pentagon.
Doubt, it creates a doubt. Things don't add up and there are enough people to raise serious DOUBT because things don't add up.

So now it is your claim ALL THESE people had to be in on the conspiracy as well? Why is it truthtards always try to pretend these conspiracies would only involve a handful of people, yet when they get into the details they quickly get into the thousands of people who would have to be involved. :lol:
Who the hell knows exactly? I don't claim to know, but I can guess, I'm guessing ENOUGH. Enough powerful traitorous MFking scum to do the job.

I see. So other lies by other people in a government manned by completely different people is somehow proof of them lying now. :lol: Fuckin retards don't even understand simple evidence.
They lied to the nation about what happened, get over it man, There is precedence, motive, and opportunity, and PROOF of it.

Wrong yet again ya lying fucktard. I've shown you several times now that the TRANSACTIONS were not documented to standards set by the GAO. There is no money missing. There is documentation that is not complete. But hey. You know that already. It fits your piece of shit personality to lie your ass off every chance you get, so you take it. No skin off my nose. You got handed your ass once on this, why not twice? So tell us how if you purchase a tank and lose the receipt the money is missing. :lol:
Usually when they say funds go unaccounted, what they really mean is it's lost, gone, don't know where it is. But you trust these assholes with your life, and would salute them with a flag up your ass if they told you it would be American of you
Get a clue.

:lol: You call me a fucking stooge and then prove your complete ignorance of what happened on 9/11. CLASSIC! You're so busy stomping around you don't even realize you're stomping all over your own dick! :lol: Piece of shit traitors like you pretend nothing was done by the book for the investigation when just a little research would have shown you everything was done by the book.
Aw gettin all bent out of shape cause you know these people have a legitimate beef with the bullshit that was told? Look in the mirror and you will see a castrated, stupid, ignorant traitor staring right back at you. You got no balls pussy. Stand up for your country and fellow Americans for once, waving a flag and being willfully ignorant is no way to go through life.

Here is a good example. These are the experts the experts turn to when they can't figure things out.
Yeah and NIST Claims “New Phenomenon” Occurred For First Time Ever In Collapse Of WTC 7 ... that the never before observed “new phenomenon” of “thermal expansion” You swallow anything hook, line, and sinker. Besides-
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html

Way to further expose your ignorance to the rest of the world. What kind of ignorant fuck actually believes you need a whole body to perform a DNA match? :lol:
You are avoiding what was said again you stupid fuck! You make up a lie, then think you win the argument by defeating something that wasn't said! Read the post again dipshit.

Unless a body has been completely consumed by fire as in a cremation, there is enough left to do a DNA match. I love how you pretend the tissue has to be undamaged as well. :lol: Fucking ignorant prick! If you have to have undamaged tissue, how do you explain articles like this? A simple and efficient method for extracting DNA from old and burned bone. Come back when you actually KNOW something, junior.
Hey asswipe things go over your head again? In question is-plane disintegrated, hardly any pieces survived, couldn't be positively IDed, but somehow the bodies tissues were in good enough shape to ID? Practice your reading and comprehension skills jaggoff.

See the article written above. :lol:
See article here! http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html

Yeah, I've heard you fucktards make that claim all the time..... yet you can't actually point out a lie. The FACT is the engine was found 300 yards away, not 2000 yards away.
Popular mechanics =Journalist whores for the establishment. See yellow journalism-
People like William Randolph Hearst, and his legacy the Hearst Corporation, have long contributed to the shaping of American thought. Propaganda. Lies. Yellow Journalism.
Yellow Journalism

I have. Many witnesses claimed it was in one piece when it crashed. Other crashes have shown similar debris fields from high speed impacts. The FACT is you haven't done your homework again, junior. Look up PSA Flight 1771
8 mile debris field from crash Another
Hmm, you have one guy guessing on the debris field, of a different plane in a different environment. Sort of like the pilot you swore was lying but guesstimating G forces..I looked here-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSA_Flight_1771 Here-http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,966292,00.html?promoid=googlep
Here-http://www.airdisaster.com/special/special-pa1771.shtml and couldn't find anyone to substantiate his statement/guess. 93 had an engine found at least 1 mile away, plus the context of the local terrain/topography has to be taken into consideration for wind blown debris such as paper. If the aircraft starts to break up in the air, particularly at significant height, then it will start to distribute pieces that will travel with the wind and be spread over a large area. The engine of Flight 93 was located far enough from the main debris field that it was not located until a day later. How far away were the engines of your crash? How far away was the barf bag of the perp when it was found? Your plane crashed for a 69.00 theft, 93 crashed because of 9-11. BIG difference in circumstances, as your plane wasn't in a position of possibly being tracked and shot down. Also
.."the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine."
Investigators locate 'black box' from Flight 93; widen search area in Somerset crash
Interesting.

Really? Am I the one that claimed the only two possibilities for Flight 93 was being shot down or there being a bomb on board? Nope. That was you. Way to be caught up in yet another lie ya dishonest prick! :lol:
Never said I knew! Just stating the argumentative and contradictory points that are being presented as basis for a new investigation. Still trying to misrepresent the statement to claim a shallow victory. This is getting old.

So why can't you address the FDR and CVR that directly refute a bomb or a missile strike? All you have left is pathetic attacks and NOTHING ELSE! :lol: No wonder you're such an agitated little puke. You've got nothing! :lol: Poor pussy jones!
How does it feel asshole? You came here to start shit now you complain of being attacked? CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU DISH OUT? You fucking sissy. Poor Pussy Parrot 9-11:lol:
The NTSB theory is that a lot of lightweight paper-like material survived the crash fireball and escaped the 35 foot deep, wet mud crash site and floated at 10 mph 2 - 8 miles over more wet, muddy fields. And how did clothing, books and large engine parts blow there again? And is there stuff 2 to 8 miles away at the Pentagon crash? Or another crash you can think of besides your pathetic comparison that I showed you is a misrepresentation, with sheriff yahoo guessing the debris field? What the hell do you know? Nothing, and you wont till the TRUTH comes out.

:lol: I love how dishonest pukes like pussy Jones post articles from two days after the event as though that is the end all be all of all information. Was the possibility of a bomb looked into? Absolutely! But unlike you dumbfucks, they ruled it out from the evidence present. Here is a better article on Shaw and Cramer.
You don't think Felts younger brother could have been intimidated? No? What about Lloyde England the lying bastard cab driver at the Pentagon?
Besides That shit piece uses strawman BS to discredit the people who know better, just like you do. It Says conspiracies are a national pastime?I didn't bother reading the rest of that garbage. It even mentions JFK and the magic bullet doubters in a negative light. What it should mention is JFK saying this: This is true, and he is not a liar like you.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces[/ame]

Really? So A UK newspaper that does not reveal any kind of sources is somehow authoratative? :lol:
Why do they mention the name of the source for their interview then? Lee Purbaugh.
Well, when you've been duped as much as you have by conspiracy sites, I can understand how you would fall for just about anything. Look up John Werth. He was the Cleveland ATC operator who handled flight 93. If he is under a gag order, why does he do interviews about 9/11?
Specifically what they saw on their screens, not some interview where he says what everybody already heard numerous times, I thought you would at least figure that out. I guess I expected too much.
"The report in the New Hampshire newspaper, and the one on CBS, have not been explained, and the air-traffic controllers in Cleveland who tracked the last minutes of Flight 93 on radar have been forbidden by the authorities to speak publicly about what they saw on their screens." That's quite a bit different from doing an interview on CBS don't you think?

Fact trumps your paranoid delusions and inability to do research.
Oh STFU, Ive had to correct you and lead you by the hand every damned time you join in with your whining OCTA bullshit in plenty of threads since your sorry ass signed up here.

So you lie, get caught, and call everyone else liars. :lol: Classic piece of shit! I've already posted where Shaw said there was no talk of explosions or white smoke.
Fuck Shaw, his BOSS heard what was said, but it doesn't jive with what you want to believe, even though his word as a superior would take precedent over Shaws. Is that how it works where ever the hell you've worked?

Well, thank you for admitting your lies are based on other lies. :lol:
Ok you lying little prick here's what was said:
Quote:patriot 9-11
So lie after lie after lie is what you're basing your doubts on? How retarded.

MY RESPONSE WAS-PAY ATTENTION NOW--
Yes you delusional lazy lying asswipe. Lies your government has told you! So now a doubt becomes a lie? You're a moron.

That is your lie, not the truth. So far you haven't been able to prove anything other than you're a lying fuck who has no clue what happened on 9/11 or how the real world works.
So you absolutely think the US government would never ever lie to you? Never, and you can always trust it right? Go ahead and tell us all how the real world works.This should be good for another laugh.:lol:

One big fucking lie. You fucks base your arguments on lies based on lies. You blatantly ignore evidence that refutes your theories. That ONE FACT right there dismisses anything else you lying fucks say.
Facts, inconsistencies, omissions, distortions, the commission report, NIST, FEMA, witnesses, videos, history, military personnel, scientists, the FBI. That is what is used to dicredit you and the OCT. Deal with it cryin bitch.

Not from a dumbfuck like you. Others who actually wish to debate will find out differently.
Others have found out about you, and you suck! You are a pathetic little naive troll,who doesn't know shit, and you prove it with every post.

You have yet to prove this in ANY way. You have ZERO actual proof your bullshit is true. But I'm just suppose to believe you? I don't think so.
That's all you ever say, but it's all around you your too blind to see it, or too scared to open your eyes and ears.

I don't look at the government as a whole as a single entity. The government is made up of people.
Absolutely, A first he's thinking!!
and who really runs the government? We're not talking about letter carriers here son, keep searching.

Do some of those people lie to us? Absolutely. Do they all? No.
:eek:

You're not going to get the thousands to tens of thousands of people necessary to pull off something like 9/11 to all agree and seamlessly lie to us over nine years later.
I don't think it would take anywhere near that figure. At all, no way.

And if you are actually STUPID enough to believe the entire government is like that, you should go check yourself into the nearest looney bin and tell them you are the king loon!
A small rouge element of powerful people is all it would take, and lots of intimidation, and money.

OK. Listen, you little fuck. Try to pay attention this time. An investigation has to go off EVIDENCE. We KNOW the evidence they have. Knowing the evidence, one can also determine the outcome.
No you listen you little snot nosed bitch, WE know YOUR BS OCT evidence, and it wouldn't stand up in a real independent inquiry, that's why they kept shit out of the damn investigation and omission report you stupid sob! If this government hadn't been hijacked and it's people brainwashed or become pussys and excuse whatever it does to them, we would have had answers to the questions we and the family members need to hear. If you truly believe what you were told, and you have a benevolent government entity, you are one fucked up twisted little punk.

No. I want the TRUTH to win.
You'd piss your pants if the real truth about your corrupt 2 party system would ever be exposed to you, fucking naive little twirt.

If real evidence ever came out that the government was behind 9/11, I would be at the front of the line demanding accountability.
No you wouldn't, you'd be at the front of the line asking for PROZAC, and Maxipads, cause you'd lose your little mind, and start menstruating.:eek:
Show me the evidence. Go ahead. How many times have you been challenged with this and run away like a little bitch?
It's been shown to you, what's the use. If not do your own research, you know Like the rest of us had to. Your appeal for proof is old BS, the information is vast, and you aren't worth it.

Another ignorant lie. Bush didn't want the 9/11 commission from interfering with the REAL investigation.
LOL You don't even know the basic facts about that SOB? You have a lot of catching up to do.:lol:

So why didn't it happen? :lol:
What? Why did you fall on your head as a child? I'm not the one to ask sorry.

Wrong yet again. In order to get a new investigation you first have to prove the initial investigation was fundamentally flawed.
It is.

You're not going to do that with opinion or suspicions. You do that with EVIDENCE.
They have it.

Once you silly fucks learn that lesson you will understand why nobody gives a shit about you or your truthtard bowel movement.
AW, But you DO care You care enough to post these dramatically long responses showing how clueless you are.

Because I don't want to waste hundreds of millions of dollars on dumb fucks like you when you will only ignore the investigation. Now, since I pay taxes and I sincerely doubt you even work, I don't want to go throwing good money away just to have the end results ignored by dishonest shits like you
. Trillions already spent on 2 BS wars but that's ok? Huh asswipe?

Why not go against a nuclear power plant then?
If you read and learn the basis for the arguments instead of being so will fully ignorant, You would know that the wtc and the pentagon were attacked for specific purposes that had nothing to do with mass casualties. For massive casualties a more logical choice would have been the nuke plant and all that radiation.:eek:

We'll let the readers decide who is stupid. :lol: I'm not the one who repeatedly got his ass handed to him. :lol: Stupid fuck.
Yes you are, you are sorely lacking in a lot of things that are at the base for the distrust, and the arguments. Maybe when you grow up and mature some and take the time learn more, you'll understand.

No not at all. If you look at his reason for coming here, and every post he makes to a person of a different opinion, he starts it every time. He's a classic troll that deservedly gets his ass handed to him. What's it to you? Shouldn't you be defending Isntreal and crying about the Ricans in Chitown?

I find it odd that those that cling to so much nonsense in the "official" story of 9/11 insist that anyone recognizing a discrepancy is obligated to forward a complete theory of what happened. So if one of us had proof a convicted murderer was seen in our town at the time of the crime all the way across the country from where the murder happened before our statement would have any validity in righting the wrongful conviction we would also be responsible for naming the real murderer. What may seem a reasonable request to some here is totally fucking insane.

Simply asked you what took down the lightpoles if it wasn't AA77. Thats not the "complete theory" pussy boy.

You still haven't proven he lied about anything, no matter how many books he wrote that you can't read, or comprehend.
He claims to this day that the hijackers are alive, yet has made ZERO attempt to find them, contact them, or have them contact him. Why? It would instantly validate his entire story. I'll tell you why he doesn't try. He KNOWS there are no alive hijackers out there. He has known that since 9/11. But how is he going to get stupid sheep like you to buy his books if he can't tell you something you want to hear so you can jack off to his books!

Mr. Jones said:
Still dancing like a queen around the statement and twisting words. His license wasn't worth a shit! And you keep patting him on the back for a job well done asshole. He sucked as a pilot but you can't handle even this fact.
More lies from you. First off, I've acknowledged he wasn't a good pilot. Second, the fact that he had a license means he HAD to fulfill the minimum requirements from the FAA for a commercial pilot's license. A bad pilot can still get a license.

Mr. Jones said:
WOW! So you link an article saying he was an incompetent pilot. Guess what dumbfuck! An incompetent pilot is STILL A PILOT! You still lose because Hani could still fly a plane. The hard parts are take off and landing. Guess which parts Hani didn't give a shit about. :lol: In your never ending attempts to prove your theory, you only end up showing how silly your theory is and just how retarded you really are for sticking with it.

Mr. Jones said:
Says who a stupid troll like you or highly experienced accredited pilots with years of experience, and the guys who tried to trained the stupid sonofabitch? Rational people would not trust the lying troll.
More lies from you. That's three so far. I don't say he was a pilot. The FAA says he was a pilot. His instructors said he was a pilot. The only dumbfucks stupid enough to pretend he couldn't fly at all are you and your accredited lying asshole traitors that I've already proven lied about what Hanjour did. So you and your lying assholes can all go shove your supposed accredidations up your ass. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
I'd say more trustworthy then the government who lied to us about being attacked by Vietnam, but you go ahead and keep sucking the govs authoritative pole, you're good at that at least.
More lies from you. I am wondering if you can do a post without lying. I know the government lies. They also suck at getting away with it. What I DO demand is evidence your bullshit is true. So far you have produced ZERO evidence, yet you keep right on lying and claiming you have tons of evidence. Keep on lying. I'll keep on demanding evidence from lying fucks like you.

Mr. Jones said:
Again It needs to be explained to your dumb dense ass, the FINAL approach and pull up is what I was referring to they were questioning. The maneuver was in fact so precisely executed that the air traffic controllers at Dulles refused to believe the blip on their screen was a commercial airliner. Danielle O'Brian, one of the air traffic controllers at Dulles who reported seeing the aircraft at 9:25 said, 'The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane.'" (ABC News, 10/24/2001, also archived at History Commons)
:lol: MORE fucking lies from you. They never said it was because the maneuver was so precisely executed. Not only that, but you dishonestly leave off the final part of the quote because it exposes your lie and your dishonesty: You don't fly a 757 that way. It is unsafe.

But hey. Let's get this directly from the horse's mouth.

OBrian said:
Mr. Meyssan's book "9/11: The big Lie" states that on September 11, 2001 I and my fellow air traffic controllers at Dulles airport had "no possible doubt" that the plane we saw approaching Washington, DC, which subsequently crashed into the Pentagon, "could not be a commercial airliner, but only a military aircraft" because of its speed and maneuverability.
In the manner Mr. Meyssen took my statements from context and arranged them to support his theory, his conclusions are a blatant disregard for the truth.

Upon initial impression, I considered the target, later confirmed to have been American Airlines flight 77, to possibly have been a military aircraft. In an interview with ABC's 20/20, I stated, "The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane. You don't fly a 757 in that manner. It's unsafe." Since that tragic day, I've realised that it was never the intent of the hijacker to safely land American flight 77 anywhere. The usual preparations for a safe landing without our National Airspace System were not a consideration. Further, my colleagues at Reagan National Air Traffic Control Tower observed, from the windows of the Tower, and American Airlines Boeing 757 disappear below the skyline just prior to the smoke beginning at the Pentagon. Where is this B757 now? There was no situation when a standard airliner would traverse the skies around Washington, D.C. without strict approval by FAA Air Traffic Control.

Where are the crew and passengers from American 77? They have never been accounted for by Mr. Meyssen.

Another valid point against the argument by Meyssen is the path the aircraft flew. Meyssen suggests it was a military missile used to impact the Pentagon. Why would a missile make a 360 degree manuever like this to reduce its altitude. A missile would be on course, at its appropriate altitude, when it approached the target.

The suggestion of the use of a military plane or missile, knowing all available facts, is simply beyond consideration.

If Mr. Meyssen had been interested in the full truth, many sources were available. There would have been no better witnesses than the aviation-trained, eye witnesses of Air Traffic Control. In that he never requested interviews of any of us who were there, his interest obviously lies not in revealing any truth, but in his personal financial gain.

Respectfully,

Danielle (O'Brien) Howell
Awww. Poor Jonsie has egg all over his face!

Mr. Jones said:
Have you been fucking hypnotised, or are you on acid dipshit? All the proof and you swear it isn't there? You have the most serious case of denial known to mankind!!
:lol: No, that would be incorrect. All you've presented so far is opinion and conjecture. That is NOT evidence. That is paranoid delusions. Try to learn the difference. You're embarassing yourself!

Mr. Jones said:
See it's called a cover up, they don't do shit about anything that's what usually happens to not make it seem like they
A-Fucked up, or
B-Leave things alone to not make waves and disturb fuckheads like from your fools slumber. Besides nothing will get changed and no one will step forward without a shitload of pressure, that assholes like you are trying to suppress.
So this is evidence of your paranoid delusions. You have no evidence so you pretend there is a cover up. See, the rest of us actually demand evidence. If your theories were correct, there should LITERALLY be tons of evidence and thousands to tens of thousands of people involved, any one of which could blow the cover off the whole thing. And you have EXACTLY SQUAT. Why? Because your theories are nothing but bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
Doubt, it creates a doubt. Things don't add up and there are enough people to raise serious DOUBT because things don't add up.
Doubt all you want. When you ask people to act on your paranoid delusions, that is where I and many other draw the line. Why? Because your doubts are unfounded. They are based on paranoid delusions and have no real, hard evidence. You want everyone to spend hundreds of millions more dollars on something you have proven time and time again you would ignore.

Mr. Jones said:
Who the hell knows exactly? I don't claim to know, but I can guess, I'm guessing ENOUGH. Enough powerful traitorous MFking scum to do the job.
I don't know exactly, but the more retarded your theories get, the more people would have to be involved. Now I realize mentally sick people like you have no problem envisioning tens of thousands of zombies that will carry out orders, never question those orders, and also be highly specialized experts in their fields, but everyone else understands that people are people. There is no way in HELL you can have that many people involved in a conspiracy and be able to keep ALL of them quiet. Hell, you wouldn't be able to keep a pretty good percentage of them quiet, especially as they started making plea deals with prosecutors for immunity to tell their part in 9/11. :lol: More facts you will run away from.

Mr. Jones said:
They lied to the nation about what happened, get over it man, There is precedence, motive, and opportunity, and PROOF of it.
No, there isn't. Opinion isn't proof. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and opinions like yours smell like ass.

Mr. Jones said:
Usually when they say funds go unaccounted, what they really mean is it's lost, gone, don't know where it is. But you trust these assholes with your life, and would salute them with a flag up your ass if they told you it would be American of you
And there you go lying again. They didn't say the funds went unaccounted for. They said the documentation for the transaction is unaccounted for. That means they bought something and the receipt is missing or filed incorrectly. Like I said, if you bought a tank and lost the receipt, you still bought the tank. The funds for buying the tank don't magically disappear.
Get a clue.

Mr. Jones said:
Aw gettin all bent out of shape cause you know these people have a legitimate beef with the bullshit that was told?
Nope. Just you projecting. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Look in the mirror and you will see a castrated, stupid, ignorant traitor staring right back at you.
Nope. I'll see someone who fights for the truth. I sleep very well at night knowing I put fuckers like you in your place and expose your bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
You got no balls pussy. Stand up for your country and fellow Americans for once, waving a flag and being willfully ignorant is no way to go through life.
:lol: So says the fucking traitor who is preaching treason. Way to go, asshole! Shove a flag up your ass and see how well it waves. You would probably like it.

Mr. Jones said:
Yeah and NIST Claims “New Phenomenon” Occurred For First Time Ever In Collapse Of WTC 7 ... that the never before observed “new phenomenon” of “thermal expansion” You swallow anything hook, line, and sinker. Besides-
:lol: There were lots of firsts on 9/11. Far be it from me to point out your paranoid delusions force you to point out ANYTHING that was in any way "not normal" as part of the conspiracy. You have your tinfoil wrapped so tight you'll probably have to be buried with it.

As for NOW being able to manufacture DNA evidence, :lol: Oh MAN! How many things are wrong with your new claim! First, the article is from 2009. What did they do, use Professor Peabody and the way back machine to take the technology back eight years? :lol: Not only that, but they would need initial samples of every passenger on the plane AND have to have a definitive list of who was on the plane AND have all the samples manufactured within a couple hours for your bullshit to be true. What an ignorant fuck you are! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
You are avoiding what was said again you stupid fuck! You make up a lie, then think you win the argument by defeating something that wasn't said! Read the post again dipshit.
I did. Several times. You cry like a little bitch because there weren't any whole bodies. Why would you need whole bodies? You also whine that there couldn't be any undamaged tissue samples. Yet forensic experts can pull DNA out of badly burned bones, not just undamaged tissue. Funny how you run away from those facts. Why can't you face the facts? Oh right. You're a truthtard. Running away from the truth is your favorite pasttime.

Mr. Jones said:
Hey asswipe things go over your head again? In question is-plane disintegrated, hardly any pieces survived, couldn't be positively IDed, but somehow the bodies tissues were in good enough shape to ID? Practice your reading and comprehension skills jaggoff.
You need a small piece of tissue or bone in practically any condition. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Mr. Jones said:
Yeah, and article from EIGHT YEARS LATER. I've already told you the things wrong with your latest claim. :lol: Keep going with it though! Whatever credibility you might have with the really stupid people out there who haven't figured out you're full of shit will quickly get used up.

Mr. Jones said:
Popular mechanics =Journalist whores for the establishment. See yellow journalism-
People like William Randolph Hearst, and his legacy the Hearst Corporation, have long contributed to the shaping of American thought. Propaganda. Lies. Yellow Journalism.
Yellow Journalism
Being a pussy and hiding behind paranoid delusions instead of looking at the facts are the clear signs of a delusional asshole who knows he can't debate the facts so he has to attack the source. :lol: Poor delusional asshole!

Mr. Jones said:
Hmm, you have one guy guessing on the debris field, of a different plane in a different environment.
Sure didn't seem like he was guessing to me. Care to prove he was guessing? Find someone who said the debris field was smaller. Pretending because a lying fuck like you with zero credibility couldn't find anyone to back up his claim is proof he was guessing only makes you look like a lying fuck. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Sort of like the pilot you swore was lying but guesstimating G forces..
THAT lying fuck was so far outside the realm of reality that his "guess" had to have been a known lie if one is to believe his credentials. So which is it? Is he a lying fuck or is he a dishonest fuck? Either way he is a traitorous bastard just like you.

Mr. Jones said:
93 had an engine found at least 1 mile away, plus the context of the local terrain/topography has to be taken into consideration for wind blown debris such as paper. If the aircraft starts to break up in the air, particularly at significant height, then it will start to distribute pieces that will travel with the wind and be spread over a large area. The engine of Flight 93 was located far enough from the main debris field that it was not located until a day later. How far away were the engines of your crash? How far away was the barf bag of the perp when it was found? Your plane crashed for a 69.00 theft, 93 crashed because of 9-11. BIG difference in circumstances, as your plane wasn't in a position of possibly being tracked and shot down. Also
.."the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine."
Investigators locate 'black box' from Flight 93; widen search area in Somerset crash
Interesting.
Wow! So much bullshit! The facts have been gone over in detail. You wish to ignore the facts. Fine. That is your right. But when you have to start going into the REASONS why people crashed the planes vs. the facts of the crash, well, then I just have to laugh at your stupidity and chalk it up to the fact you're so fucking stupid that people are having to re-assess the word retard to take you into account.

Mr. Jones said:
Never said I knew! Just stating the argumentative and contradictory points that are being presented as basis for a new investigation. Still trying to misrepresent the statement to claim a shallow victory. This is getting old.
Yes, you getting caught in lie after lie after lie is getting old right along with your dishonesty. We realize you don't like people exposing your dishonesty, but the least you can do is be a man and own up to it instead of hiding behind pretending you don't know when you claim everything is fact.

Mr. Jones said:
How does it feel asshole? You came here to start shit now you complain of being attacked? CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU DISH OUT? You fucking sissy. Poor Pussy Parrot 9-11:lol:
Why am I not surprised my point went RIGHT over that empty head of yours. You can't refute the facts so ALL you can do is use personal attacks. You think your ad homs affect me? :lol: Not even close. I don't give a flying fuck WHAT a dishonest asshole like you thinks about me. The madder you are at me, the more I know I am hitting home with the truth.

Mr. Jones said:
The NTSB theory is that a lot of lightweight paper-like material survived the crash fireball and escaped the 35 foot deep, wet mud crash site and floated at 10 mph 2 - 8 miles over more wet, muddy fields. And how did clothing, books and large engine parts blow there again? And is there stuff 2 to 8 miles away at the Pentagon crash? Or another crash you can think of besides your pathetic comparison that I showed you is a misrepresentation, with sheriff yahoo guessing the debris field? What the hell do you know? Nothing, and you wont till the TRUTH comes out.
Ah yes. Truthtards lying and pretending the entire plane submerged below the soil and there was no explosion. You've already been exposed on that lie, dickhead! :lol: If you wish to go back and re-read the testimonies of the debris field, the explosion, and the pictures, feel free. There is no need for me to rehash what you will just ignore.

Mr. Jones said:
You don't think Felts younger brother could have been intimidated? No? What about Lloyde England the lying bastard cab driver at the Pentagon?
So produce evidence they were intimidated. We're not going to take a lying fuck like you at your word. Just because your paranoid delusions make you think everyone who doesn't back up your bullshit is intimidated or in on it doesn't make it true.

Mr. Jones said:
Besides That shit piece uses strawman BS to discredit the people who know better, just like you do. It Says conspiracies are a national pastime?I didn't bother reading the rest of that garbage. It even mentions JFK and the magic bullet doubters in a negative light. What it should mention is JFK saying this: This is true, and he is not a liar like you.
You conspiratards all wish to ignore evidence. Why get upset when people point it out? Man up to it! Embrace your assholiness!

Mr. Jones said:
Why do they mention the name of the source for their interview then? Lee Purbaugh.
Lee Purbaugh claims the plane was in one piece right before impact. Lee Purbaugh said NOTHING about where the engine ended up. Oh DAMN! So which is it? Do you take Lee Purbaugh at his word as a witness now that he refutes your claims? Or do you now dismiss the man you just claimed was a credible source because he now says something you don't like? Don't you hate these catch 22s?

Mr. Jones said:
Specifically what they saw on their screens, not some interview where he says what everybody already heard numerous times, I thought you would at least figure that out. I guess I expected too much.
So according to a fucking liar like you, they MUST have seen something that proves a conspiracy, yet he would never mention that. :lol: You are so fucking paranoid it isn't even funny! Just how much bud do you smoke!

Mr. Jones said:
"The report in the New Hampshire newspaper, and the one on CBS, have not been explained, and the air-traffic controllers in Cleveland who tracked the last minutes of Flight 93 on radar have been forbidden by the authorities to speak publicly about what they saw on their screens." That's quite a bit different from doing an interview on CBS don't you think?
Nope.

Mr. Jones said:
Oh STFU, Ive had to correct you and lead you by the hand every damned time you join in with your whining OCTA bullshit in plenty of threads since your sorry ass signed up here.
Wrong again. All you do is lie your ass off as I have shown in this thread and in this post.

Mr. Jones said:
Fuck Shaw, his BOSS heard what was said, but it doesn't jive with what you want to believe, even though his word as a superior would take precedent over Shaws. Is that how it works where ever the hell you've worked?
:lol: I will believe the guy who actually HEARD what was said over a guy who later admitted he thought he had read it on a transcript. Yes, we know you dishonest assholes love to ignore the evidence or anyone who doesn't believe your story, but when the people actually involved are the ones you choose to ignore, you only expose your own dishonesty.

Mr. Jones said:

Yes you delusional lazy lying asswipe. Lies your government has told you! So now a doubt becomes a lie? You're a moron.
Yes. You are a moron, a liar and a poor sport. What was your point again? Your short attention span? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
So you absolutely think the US government would never ever lie to you? Never, and you can always trust it right? Go ahead and tell us all how the real world works.This should be good for another laugh.:lol:
And there you go lying yet again. I have clearly stated numerous times the government lies to us. Yet here you are, once again lying your ass off again. Way to go! It is so easy to disprove such an accomodating asshole such as yourself.

Mr. Jones said:
Facts, inconsistencies, omissions, distortions, the commission report, NIST, FEMA, witnesses, videos, history, military personnel, scientists, the FBI. That is what is used to dicredit you and the OCT. Deal with it cryin bitch.
:lol: Who is crying? You have yet to produce a real piece of evidence. CLAIMING you have evidence and actually producing the evidence after NUMEROUS requests only makes your lies now all the more evident.

Mr. Jones said:
Others have found out about you, and you suck! You are a pathetic little naive troll,who doesn't know shit, and you prove it with every post.
Wrong again. Don't you ever get tired of constantly being wrong? Yes, truthtards across several sites really don't like me because I am always there exposing their lies and dishonesty. Now I am here and making your life a living hell as well. Tough shit. Deal with it. You wish to spread lies and use the deaths of three thousand Americans to push your treasonous anti-government agenda? Feel free. But you can bet your ass me and others like me who are disgusted by you little pissants and your games will be here to expose your bullshit.

No not at all. If you look at his reason for coming here, and every post he makes to a person of a different opinion, he starts it every time. He's a classic troll that deservedly gets his ass handed to him. What's it to you? Shouldn't you be defending Isntreal and crying about the Ricans in Chitown?

Nope I was busy taking my kids, nephew and nieces to winter-wonderland downtown at navy pier (prior to that sledding) and today, I am getting to take them all to the Chicago Wolves game!

But I did go to some Christmas parties to drink to all the great things the Christians have don't for this country!

Wrong again, sheep boy! DRG makes his living off lying to sheep like you. How many books has he written on 9/11 now that all say pretty much the same thing? :lol: DRG is a KNOWN PROVEN liar. THAT is why I want evidence his bullshit is true and not just his or your "good word" on it because you're BOTH liars. Your word isn't worth SHIT.

Still dancing like a queen around the statement and twisting words. His license wasn't worth a shit! And you keep patting him on the back for a job well done asshole.

A-Fucked up, or

Get a clue.

Aw gettin all bent out of shape cause you know these people have a legitimate beef with the bullshit that was told? Look in the mirror and you will see a castrated, stupid, ignorant traitor staring right back at you. You got no balls pussy. Stand up for your country and fellow Americans for once, waving a flag and being willfully ignorant is no way to go through life.

See article here! http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html

Yellow Journalism

Hmm, you have one guy guessing on the debris field, of a different plane in a different environment. Sort of like the pilot you swore was lying but guesstimating G forces..I looked here-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSA_Flight_1771 Here-http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,966292,00.html?promoid=googlep
Here-http://www.airdisaster.com/special/special-pa1771.shtml and couldn't find anyone to substantiate his statement/guess. 93 had an engine found at least 1 mile away, plus the context of the local terrain/topography has to be taken into consideration for wind blown debris such as paper. If the aircraft starts to break up in the air, particularly at significant height, then it will start to distribute pieces that will travel with the wind and be spread over a large area. The engine of Flight 93 was located far enough from the main debris field that it was not located until a day later. How far away were the engines of your crash? How far away was the barf bag of the perp when it was found? Your plane crashed for a 69.00 theft, 93 crashed because of 9-11. BIG difference in circumstances, as your plane wasn't in a position of possibly being tracked and shot down. Also
Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

That's all you ever say, but it's all around you your too blind to see it, or too scared to open your eyes and ears.

Absolutely, A first he's thinking!!
and who really runs the government? We're not talking about letter carriers here son, keep searching.

:eek:

I don't think it would take anywhere near that figure. At all, no way.

A small rouge element of powerful people is all it would take, and lots of intimidation, and money.

No you listen you little snot nosed bitch, WE know YOUR BS OCT evidence, and it wouldn't stand up in a real independent inquiry, that's why they kept shit out of the damn investigation and omission report you stupid sob! If this government hadn't been hijacked and it's people brainwashed or become pussys and excuse whatever it does to them, we would have had answers to the questions we and the family members need to hear. If you truly believe what you were told, and you have a benevolent government entity, you are one fucked up twisted little punk.

You'd piss your pants if the real truth about your corrupt 2 party system would ever be exposed to you, fucking naive little twirt.

No you wouldn't, you'd be at the front of the line asking for PROZAC, and Maxipads, cause you'd lose your little mind, and start menstruating.:eek:
It's been shown to you, what's the use. If not do your own research, you know Like the rest of us had to. Your appeal for proof is old BS, the information is vast, and you aren't worth it.

LOL You don't even know the basic facts about that SOB? You have a lot of catching up to do.:lol:

What? Why did you fall on your head as a child? I'm not the one to ask sorry.

It is.

They have it.

AW, But you DO care You care enough to post these dramatically long responses showing how clueless you are.

. Trillions already spent on 2 BS wars but that's ok? Huh asswipe?

If you read and learn the basis for the arguments instead of being so will fully ignorant, You would know that the wtc and the pentagon were attacked for specific purposes that had nothing to do with mass casualties. For massive casualties a more logical choice would have been the nuke plant and all that radiation.:eek:
Yes you are, you are sorely lacking in a lot of things that are at the base for the distrust, and the arguments. Maybe when you grow up and mature some and take the time learn more, you'll understand.

You need to understand that no one is going to even start to look at a page over 4 feet long. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was a lot of cut and paste no one will ever see.

You need to understand that no one is going to even start to look at a page over 4 feet long. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was a lot of cut and paste no one will ever see.

Any word on what took down the lightpoles if it wasn't AA77 as you claim it wasn't? I've asked a number of times; perhaps you're ducking the question pussy boy?

What a copy and paste wall of text. This patriot guy is quite the show. Jesus.

WTC7 fell for freefall for 2.25 seconds, as admitted, documented, and shown by NIST. This fact alone proves controlled demolition, because to achieve freefall acceleration, there needs to be ZERO resistance. 8 floors of structural steel and building DOES NOT give off ZERO resistance. Thus proving controlled demolition. Fires cannot cause this, it is impossible. You cannot argue this. Wake up and stop playing games cronnie.

WTC7 fell for freefall for 2.25 seconds, as admitted, documented, and shown by NIST. This fact alone proves controlled demolition, because to achieve freefall acceleration, there needs to be ZERO resistance. 8 floors of structural steel and building DOES NOT give off ZERO resistance. Thus proving controlled demolition. Fires cannot cause this, it is impossible. You cannot argue this. Wake up and stop playing games cronnie.

2.25 seconds is about as much attention as anybody pays to you. About 2 seconds too long.

So why can't you explain video tapes where the audio portion contains the collapse but no massive explosion like you pretend had to have happened. That is hard evidence that you can't respond to. You have yet to produce one shred of real evidence of a controlled demolition. Oh sure, you've stated your opinion, but you know what? Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and yours smells like ass.

So why can't you explain video tapes where the audio portion contains the collapse but no massive explosion like you pretend had to have happened. That is hard evidence that you can't respond to. You have yet to produce one shred of real evidence of a controlled demolition. Oh sure, you've stated your opinion, but you know what? Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and yours smells like ass.
well, clearly the government got the tape and edited for release then didnt bother to destroy the original

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

these guys are fucking NUTZ

well, clearly the government got the tape and edited for release then didnt bother to destroy the original

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

these guys are fucking NUTZ

What I haven't figured out is how they got all those actors to not be startled by the huge explosion they would have heard. Is this how flash mobs got started? And how did they keep the non-actors out of the area? I hope PE answers these questions soon because people want to know!

Edited Quote Credits

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

Edited Quote Credit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

This is the exact reason WTC7 needs to be investigated. 50% of the country doesnt even know about the THIRD BUILDING that collapsed on 9/11. BuildingWhat.org is victim's families and AE911truth trying to spread the truth and are asking questions. You might have seen them on Fox News (gross, i know). But please, have an open mind. We have the internet to help make up for the MEDIAS LACK of COVERAGE of the COUNTLESS evidence that REQUIRES a reinvestigation of that day.I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA[/ame] NYC Coalition For Accountability Now is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings. But don't be scared, the truth will set us free.

Forum List

Back