It's obama's fault

A good 10 or 12 gauge magnum loaded with rock salt will take care of business - unless you really want to turn the evildoers into hamburger with 00 buckshot.

You go ahead and put rock salt into a cartridge and use it against anyone. See how fast your defense attorney jumps ship on you!!

A good 10 or 12 gauge magnum loaded with rock salt will take care of business - unless you really want to turn the evildoers into hamburger with 00 buckshot.

You go ahead and put rock salt into a cartridge and use it against anyone. See how fast your defense attorney jumps ship on you!!

I've never even heard of doing that. What happens?

I guess they, the homeowners, of years gone by, would load rock salt into shotgun shells. It isn't lethal, for the most part, but it imparts a very painful sting/burning sensation when it penetrates the skin tissue. Makes some asshole recipient think twice of stealing your chickens, or horse.

Today, modifying the charge of a cartridge isn't a good idea. One who puts shrapnel, etc, into a "defense" load will be needing the likes of Johnny Cochran to get them out of jail before Bubba spreads their cheeks!!!

The best round to load into any firearm used for self protection is a commercially loaded round, suitable for the intended target, and purpose.

I have two questions for those who claim they own a gun to protect their homes:

1. How long have you owned guns for the purpose of home protection?
2. When was the last time you had to use your gun to defend your homes?

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.

Gun owners don't like to admit it, but the reason they own guns is they like to hunt and go out in the woods and shoot the hell out of shit

It is when the fantasies kick in that they start to imagine that:

1. They are protecting their families from bad guys
2. If the world is coming to an end, they will be able to fight it out with marauding vandals
3. If the evil government turns to tyranny (ie take their guns) they will be able to form armies and overthrow them

That is why they look so nutty

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.

Gun owners don't like to admit it, but the reason they own guns is they like to hunt and go out in the woods and shoot the hell out of shit

2. If the world is coming to an end, they will be able to fight it out with marauding vandals
3. If the evil government turns to tyranny (ie take their guns) they will be able to form armies and overthrow them

When morons and dishonest fuckwits have nothing, they lie:

"According to the National Self Defense Survey conducted by Florida State University criminologists in 1994, the rate of Defensive Gun Uses can be projected nationwide to approximately 2.5 million per year -- one Defensive Gun Use every 13 seconds.

Among 15.7% of gun defenders interviewed nationwide during The National Self Defense Survey, the defender believed that someone "almost certainly" would have died had the gun not been used for protection -- a life saved by a privately held gun about once every 1.3 minutes. (In another 14.2% cases, the defender believed someone "probably" would have died if the gun hadn't been used in defense.)"

The Defensive Gun Use Statistics

Piss off, liar.

"According to the National Self Defense Survey conducted by Florida State University criminologists in 1994, the rate of Defensive Gun Uses can be projected nationwide to approximately 2.5 million per year -- one Defensive Gun Use every 13 seconds.

Among 15.7% of gun defenders interviewed nationwide during The National Self Defense Survey, the defender believed that someone "almost certainly" would have died had the gun not been used for protection -- a life saved by a privately held gun about once every 1.3 minutes. (In another 14.2% cases, the defender believed someone "probably" would have died if the gun hadn't been used in defense.)"

Piss off, liar.

"projected"? Another word for total bullshit

I "project" that I protect my family on a daily basis with my big stick with a nail in it

I have stopped more crimes than you have with your gun

How the fuck is this any kind of argument?

Anyone who owns guns to protect their home would love to never have to use them.

We don't buy guns praying for someone to break in. :rolleyes:

Piss off, liar.

"projected"? Another word for total bullshit

I "project" that I protect my family on a daily basis with my big stick with a nail in it

I have stopped more crimes than you have with your gun
So have my dogs, but they are pretty bright. So, take your stick and shove it up your ass.

and that's a good thing, right...?

I mean... like everything else in life, it's better to have 'em and not need 'em

than it is to need 'em and not have 'em...

particularly when we're talking about defending your family...

if I had a gun for home defense, I would sincerely hope it gathers dust in the closet rather than have to be used in a home-defense situation...

Last edited:

I don't hunt and I don't discharge my weapons in the woods.

I shoot pistols either at the range at the sportsman club or at the range I have under my barn.

I shoot trap at the club as well.

So don't use such a broad brush there, Skippy.

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Its very likely that you're lying but I do think its funny to see you admit you're just another rw sheep.

I shoot pistols either at the range at the sportsman club or at the range I have under my barn.

So you shoot stuff

Kill any bad guys lately?

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.[/QUOTE]

You have received a few good replies. Read them.

I hope I never have to use a gun to defend myself, my family, or some other innocent person/party, from an armed bad guy/gal intent on bringing harm to us. That threat will not go unopposed as it did in Newtown. This is the choice I have made for myself.

The unfortunate educators, who each made a personal choice in leaving THEIR personal well being in the hands of the paid professionals, paid the ultimate price. In many incidents their choice would be fine, but this horrific event has proven that not the case.

What does society do when the people paid to protect us, are not there in our moment of need? The "Good Guys" got there as soon as they could in Newtown. We also know it wasn't soon enough. The result is self evident. It is the reality of life that bad people take it upon themselves to know were the soft targets are.

I agree with the head of the NRA. We live in different times that warrant calls for providing an incipient security force to be in place, in each school to protect the children, and staff, until the paid professionals make it to the scene.

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I am not a big supporter of Israel. But in this case, having trained, and armed staff on hand in the schools is probably a good idea. I think it will take time, and understanding, that providing security at our schools is a necessity. It will take time to get used to seeing a History teacher with a side arm, or a Calculus professor armed with a TAZER.

And no, I don't agree with making people outlaws who chose to purchase an AR-15 to protect themselves, or to use it in some other appropriate legal manner. If you don't like high capacity magazines, then you should argue that cell phones should be banned too based on the number of fatal accidents their users have caused. And, any automobile, that is manufactured with more horsepower then needed to propel the vehicle within safe speed limits should be scrapped too. It only makes sense that if a Mustang has 550 horsepower that the owner is going to play with death on public roads. Right??

So you shoot stuff

What a ridiculously dumb ass argument. Guns are only acceptable if we're regularly killing bad guys with them.

Makes a ton of sense you fucking idiot :thup:

So you shoot stuff

What a ridiculously dumb ass argument. Guns are only acceptable if we're regularly killing bad guys with them.

Makes a ton of sense you fucking idiot :thup:

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Never had to use it, but it is there if I need it

Why do faggots always see a correlation between guns and penises? You need serious counseling dude.

I was going explain exactly why you are a failure in this life but then I saw you have a retarded person in your avatar and I think that's great that you support mentally challenged people. Good for you man.

Just curious Nancy. I was a Marine and Army Brat, then my dad was a Police Officer, as where some unlces and numerous family friends, I was then a Rifleman in Marines myself and am still an avid shooter and collector. Meaning, I have been around firearms and people who regularly handle firearms ALL MY LIFE, and never have I ever heard anyone excpet for left wing nutters and faggots, I know pretty much the same thing, say they see any correlation between firearms and men's penises. I've always been curious as to why faggots like you see any correlation between the two.
Look at the little homos board name pard... "BALLS"Brunswick... he's got more than just a fascination with cock, he's fascinated with balls too. Fucker has QUEER all over himself.

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Its very likely that you're lying but I do think its funny to see you admit you're just another rw sheep.
What the fuck is this butt boy? Wasn't fun enough to jerk off while on the DU, you had to come over here and expose yourself? Sick mother fucker...

du_zpseddb60dc.jpg

What the fuck is this butt boy? Wasn't fun enough to jerk off while on the DU, you had to come over here and expose yourself? Sick mother fucker...

du_zpseddb60dc.jpg

Oh My Gosh....it's anonymouus intermet forum identity fraud!

James Bond is a liberal.

Forum List

Back