Why gun control is not going to work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Quantum Windbag, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    This is a long blog, but it covers every single argument against guns that exist. Anyone that seriously wants to learn about the issue needs to read it. As a bonus, the guy that wrote it can actually write, is an expert on guns and self defense, and has the numbers to back up his arguments. I am actually hoping there are a few people on the forums here that are in the first group of people mentioned at the blog that this will reach.

An opinion on gun control « Monster Hunter Nation

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,215
    Very good article, thanks.

3. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Why gun control is not going to work... Because anyone with any sense who currently owns an AR-15, or AK-47 who hasn't broken any Laws will merely explain to the authorities hell bent on taking their Freedoms away the old story about how their guns were lost fording a stream in their friends canoe... Never to be found again. But Officer... Your welcome to put on a scuba suit and search the bottom of said stream... I'm certain my lost guns will one day turn up. People are fucking nuts if they think the population will simply hand over their Constitutionally protected personal property simply to satisfy the whims of tyrannical LOONS with agendas... Not going to happen.