DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed.

If we learned anything with the 2020 election, the folks in the Deep State have nearly perfected election and candidate manipulation.

They have many tools. Voter harvesting, voter caging, machine manipulation (vote switching,) vote purging, restricting the number of polling places, manipulating who can even be candidates, a new one that I have just seen, which is controlling the companies that do canvassing, and corrupting the actually canvassing, and of course, control of the courts by partisan lawyers and judges.

I have seen it all, and it has been happening with more and more frequency since 2000.

Now, of course, the consortium control the bureaucracy, and the media, so they gas-light the public to believe it does not occur, and, they are even going to such an extent to almost make questioning such things to be unpatriotic or, hell, even an act of "divisive terrorism," against the legitimacy of the state. They get big tech to ban anyone discussing such things.

:rolleyes:

IN the current gubernatorial race for Michigan, IMO, corporations and the establishment, have rigged the current election, to disenfranchise the number one most favored GOP potential candidate from even running, by corrupting the firm he used to canvas for signatures, to get on the ballot, and then used the legal system to make sure he couldn't challenge the system, all to ensure the WEF tyrant, Whitmer, would be assured re-election against a hand-picked extreme opponent. THIS? Of course, would ensure her an easy victory in a purple state.

James Craig was extremely popular with the urban population of Detroit, because he got out among the people and kept crime and riots from happening. He was a regular contributer on Fox news, and quite popular with the rest of the conservative white in the state as well. He is a uniter, not a divider.

The current GOP candidate? A loon who supports banning abortion in every single instance. Rape, incest, life of the mother at stake, doesn't matter. That will never fly in a purple state.

This type of deep state shenanigan is going on, in state after state, election after election. The forum tends to be an echo chamber, and not reflective of what is really going on. If the folks manipulating things, can pick the candidates, and produce just enough doubt in the system, you might find, there will be no "overwhelming defeat," but the global oligarchs, will have just enough power to sign over America's sovereignty to a NWO.
Yeah until I see candidates thst are patriotic Americans not part of the cabal thst are running for office like Kari lake of Arizona and that Kelly what’s her name with a japenese last name who is running fir governor of Alaska ,I am not counting on anything.I got to see it before I believe it before I get my hopes up.i have some friends thst live in Alaska who are confidant that Kelly will get elected and replace globalist Rino murkowski.

I so much hope they are right but I just don’t have the faith they do. Kristi Noem is not part of the corrupt two party system but that’s just one governor out there I can think of who isn’t.i can’t even come up with a handful on one hand that is not that I KNOW of anyways.

The US military was defeated in Vietnam only BECAUSE our Presidents fought to lose.

I'm not even sure what the hell that war was about anymore. . .

It seems like we were victorious anyway, and were going to be in the long run, so why the hell were we even there? The same bullshit reasons we are now in Ukraine?

:dunno:

I'm not even sure what the hell that war was about anymore. . .

It seems like we were victorious anyway, and were going to be in the long run, so why the hell were we even there? The same bullshit reasons we are now in Ukraine?

:dunno:

Funding Ukraine is just a money laundering operation, dems last chance to cash in. That's why they refused to allow an audit

Funding Ukraine is just a money laundering operation, dems last chance to cash in. That's why they refused to allow an audit
. . . and after it is over, if we are still a nation, the DNC apparachiks, and military administrators, will retire to find jobs at places like MSM, the Atlantic Council, Rand, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, etc.

All the whole push for this to all happen again, will occur someplace else.

And all these partisans will do the dance, all over again, b/c they don't have the ability to form anything thought of their own, but repeat when the schools and the media tell them.

Forum List

Back