DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's obvious that the Progressive Fascists are doing everything in their power to start a real live shooting Civil War: they've attempted murder Republican Congressmen, a SCOTUS judge, a Gubernatorial Candidate in NY, sent their Gestapo after parents daring to speak out for their children at local school Boards, conducted a Reichstag Fire event on January 6th and have been on a 6 year Jihad against Donald J Trump.

They drummed up the lamest of "impeachments" against him and now, even after he's left office then continue their Banana Republic tactics; civility died at the Mar a Lago Raid on August 8th.

Therefore, I predict that Reich Marshall Garland will order the arrest of Donald J Trump either toward the end of September or early October. They hope to declare Martial Law and cancel the midterms, because they know they are headed for a landslide defeat dwarfing even the Obama Shellacking.

Last edited:
It's obvious that the Progressive Fascists are doing everything in their power to start a real live shooting Civil War: they've attempted murder on Republican Congressmen, a SCOTUS judge, a Gubernatorial Candidate in NY, sent their Gestapo after parents daring to speak out for their children at local school Boards, conducted a Reichstag Fire event on January 6th and have been on a 6 year Jihad against Donald J Trump.

They drummed up the lamest of "impeachments" against him and now, even after he's left office then continue their Banana Republic tactics; civility died at the Mar a Lago Raid on August 8th.

Therefore, I predict that Reich Marshall Garland will order the arrest of Donald J Trump either toward the end of September or early October. They hope to declare Martial Law and cancel the midterms, because they know they are headed for a landslide defeat dwarfing even the Obama Shellacking.
That's a pretty specific prediction. Care to make a little bet on that, or are you just spouting shit as usual? I'm particularly interested in the martial law part of it.

It's obvious that the Progressive Fascists are doing everything in their power to start a real live shooting Civil War: they've attempted murder on Republican Congressmen, a SCOTUS judge, a Gubernatorial Candidate in NY, sent their Gestapo after parents daring to speak out for their children at local school Boards, conducted a Reichstag Fire event on January 6th and have been on a 6 year Jihad against Donald J Trump.

You sound delusional. There won't be any civil war. You need to have your meds adjusted.

It's obvious that the Progressive Fascists are doing everything in their power to start a real live shooting Civil War: they've attempted murder Republican Congressmen, a SCOTUS judge, a Gubernatorial Candidate in NY, sent their Gestapo after parents daring to speak out for their children at local school Boards, conducted a Reichstag Fire event on January 6th and have been on a 6 year Jihad against Donald J Trump.

Nothing would surprise me with these degenerates running the show.

Yeah,yeah....how many times have we heard this now?
You lefties know you cant beat Trump so your only option is to set him up like you've been doing for years.
Most Americans see this for what it is. Another gotcha attack by immoral dems.
What "set up?"

Describe it.

They hope to declare Martial Law and cancel the midterms, because they know they are headed for a landslide defeat dwarfing even the Obama Shellacking.
I like you Frank, but I seriously think you are being a bit hyperbolic here.

I just don't see the younger generation caring this much, and the older generations, just aren't going to get violent. SO?

There is no reason, lot a legitimate reason in hell, for the WH to invoke Continuity of Government protocols, declare Martial Law, and cancel elections. There was way more civil unrest after George Floyd.

There is no way, you will ever get the right to come out and cause as much chaos as that, not over Trump. The Deep State could take Trump, and his whole family, and hang him, his whole family, on the Washington mall, and I still doubt patriots would lift a finger.

Might be some protests here and there, but there would be no violence, not like we saw with the George Floyd riots.

Who would they shoot at? What would they burn down? Patriots just aren't that way.

I like you Frank, but I seriously think you are being a bit hyperbolic here.

I just don't see the younger generation caring this much, and the older generations, just aren't going to get violent. SO?

There is no reason, lot a legitimate reason in hell, for the WH to invoke Continuity of Government protocols, declare Martial Law, and cancel elections. There was way more civil unrest after George Floyd.

There is no way, you will ever get the right to come out and cause as much chaos as that, not over Trump. The Deep State could take Trump, and his whole family, and hang him, his whole family, on the Washington mall, and I still doubt patriots would lift a finger.

Might be some protests here and there, but there would be no violence, not like we saw with the George Floyd riots.

Who would they shoot at? What would they burn down? Patriots just aren't that way.
Except on Jan 6.

If the DNC gets their way… Biden will never have to take national stage, and debate Trump. No matter who has to die…

bob ross.jpg

If your Reich actually arrested the opposition candidate - essentially creating a dictatorship - I wouldn't bet on it.
I agree. The Lefts opposition isn’t nearly as pacified as they hope. Just infinitely more patient. A luxury of not being desparate. If shit goes “sideways” the smart ones know their “neighbors”, and remembersentiment. No war has ever been won through “virtue signaling”, and guilt tripping. The lefts opposition will reconsider how much consideration they’ve decided to respect from their own “neighbors”… Everyone has to sleep. And everyone cares about someone else. Ain’t it great that the “internet is forever…”?

Forum List

Back