"it's not a crime to talk to Al Qaeda is it?"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I mean are we that screwed up as a country that an American Jihadists stationed in the US military can't call Al Qaeda without coming under severe scrutiny?

Um ... I have no idea where to begin with what is wrong with what I am hopefully assuming incorrectly to be your point.

I mean are we that screwed up as a country that an American Jihadists stationed in the US military can't call Al Qaeda without coming under severe scrutiny?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Major Hasan has been named as President Obama's (Peace be on him) military czar?

Um ... okay ... first when you're in the military you are required to protect US interests, that's what you're paid to do, and right now Al Qaeda is the enemy ... so yes it is a crime. However, if you are not in the military and have no government ties, then you can within limits (ie. no wiring money to them). Not rocket science ... to most people.

Obviously it isn't since the major did at least attempt to contact Al Queada. Or at least an Al Queada connection.
And it shouldn't be a crime, either (and I'm not implying that you would think otherwise). As such, it's good to know who freely chooses to do so, too.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Major Hasan has been named as President Obama's (Peace be on him) military czar?

BTW, I just heard the President speak at Ft. Hood.

Give him his props, the guy can speak.

Chris Matthews? Isn't he that "Thrill up my Leg" buffoon? Even more shocking is that most Hopey Changey loons still actually call him a "Journalist." Yikes!

Depends what you call them. Probably not a good idea to put them in your friends and family plan.

BTW, I just heard the President speak at Ft. Hood.

Give him his props, the guy can speak.

Correction...the guy knows how to read aloud with charisma.

"Yea why are so many picking on this poor stressed out Hasan guy? He had PTSD and just couldn't help slaughtering our kids in the name of Islam. Seriously,this massacre had absolutely nothing to do with Radical Islam." My God,are people really buying those B.S. White House Talking Points? Looks like most of the MSM is anyway. This President's FBI knew about this cretin's ties with Radical Islam yet chose to do nothing. It's time for real answers. No more B.S. White House Talking Points.

Forum List

Back