This is how bad it is under Biden: Denver Police has arrested over 50 Al Qaeda members in the last 2 months

Plus the name-calling is pathetic. Another copy cat trump tactic. It doesn't work against the facts.
Says the people who are the epitome of name calling.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Under the brown turd Obammy, there were many attacks by radical Muslims upon innocent people, which the turd called "Workplace violence". This was a sign of weakness from that queer President. Fast forward 4 years, where the 2020 election was stolen by the Marxists/Demofascists, and installed a weak willed old foggy, and now everyone sees an opportunity to do much harm around the world. Yeah, it is Joe Bidumd's fault for those terrorists being here, because any President with a backbone, would execute enemies of the US once they touched US soil.
You are truly pathetic. A bigot and a homophobe too. You're the whole package of what an American should never , ever be. That attitude has to be killing you.

You are truly pathetic. A bigot and a homophobe too. You're the whole package of what an American should never , ever be. That attitude has to be killing you.

Stann

Platinum Member​

JoinedJul 26, 2021Messages16,433Reaction score7,537Points938
Hey, retard, technically they did cross the border when they flew over it on their way to Denver.
Plus the name-calling is pathetic. Another copy cat trump tactic. It doesn't work against the facts.

I just fell out of my chair laughing my ass off, at you...

I repeat myself.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Even that dolt Christopher Wray is worried and admitting it to Congress.
Well -informed people are concerned about the situation ; emotional basket cases worry about things , even needless things. Wray is diligently concerned. We are in a more dangerous time in history than we have ever been in before and there is no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Last edited:
You really need professional help if you are that far gone.

Oh by the way, i am a veteran, and proudly served my country to keep dickheads like you from being murdered by the Communists. Now i regret that i didnt allow that to happen.
I was in the Air Force. I continue to fight for everyone's human rights and freedom . You obviously have lost your way long ago.

Well -informed people are concerned about the situation ; emotional basket cases worry about things , even needless things. Wray is diligently concerned. We are in a more dangerous time in history than we have ever been in before and there is no.oight at the end of the tunnel yet.
Wray is out there looking at Granny and Grandpa who go to Catholic church more than the terrorists who reside in the US, burning cities as they go...

Wray is out there looking at Granny and Grandpa who go to Catholic church more than the terrorists who reside in the US, burning cities as they go...
I refuse to give you a platform to vent your vile rhetoric and lies. I said what was important. Live with it. Good bye.

You must of been kicked out for not following the UCMJ....
I was honored as most valuable in my unit , that doesn't happen unless you're doing everything right.Good bye and good luck with your terrible attitude , you're doing yourself a disservice.

Well -informed people are concerned about the situation ; emotional basket cases worry about things , even needless things. Wray is diligently concerned. We are in a more dangerous time in history than we have ever been in before and there is no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Thanks to Biden's malfeasance.

Freaking Al Qaeda has made it to America thanks to the Usurper's grand invitation. This is just down right unacceptable. Trump said this morning in an interview that there will be a 100% terrorist attack on American soil. Al Qaeda being caught in America means there's no doubt Trump is right. Biden should be immediately impeached for this.

See, the statist left's multiculturalism really does work!

This Obiden Administration hates America.....the more terrorists they let in the better. YAY :mad-61:
The statist left are on a suicide mission as they are rapidly realizing that Americans of all stripes are eager to jettison them out of country. The statist left will make their last stand @ a place called "Mailinballotonly" which will become their "Little Bighorn."

The statist left are on a suicide mission as they are rapidly realizing that Americans of all stripes are eager to jettison them out of country. The statist left will make their last stand @ a place called "Mailinballotonly" which will become their "Little Bighorn."
The COVID crisis is over , if there is still a high rate of mail in ballots it's because of concern far-right radicals will cause violence at polling places. That would be on people like you. You know , the ones who fall for anything and get all emotional about stupid things.

I refuse to give you a platform to vent your vile rhetoric and lies. I said what was important. Live with it. Good bye.
You say i have a problem, yet you are defending a retard who....

Necessarily skyrocketed energy prices
Caused food prices to soar
Gave baby food to illegals while US mothers had to scrounge to find formula to feed theirs
Allow millions of diseased illegals to flood our southern border
Allow crime to run rampant in Democrat run cities

Go fuck yourself you Joe Biden Voter. You arent worth my time anymore.

Bidenet.png

Forum List

Back