"it's not a crime to talk to Al Qaeda is it?"

Willaim Ayers is no ghost writer that's for sure, he's as real as anything

Siding with terrorists will mean the end of all credibility for the "progressive" movement. Carry on loonies. The more transparent their hatred of America, the better chance we have taking back this country. Moderate Dems do not want to be affiliated with terrorist lovers.

I mean are we that screwed up as a country that an American Jihadists stationed in the US military can't call Al Qaeda without coming under severe scrutiny?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Major Hasan has been named as President Obama's (Peace be on him) military czar?

Is that the latest "fact" coming from the Right Wing?

I mean are we that screwed up as a country that an American Jihadists stationed in the US military can't call Al Qaeda without coming under severe scrutiny?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Major Hasan has been named as President Obama's (Peace be on him) military czar?

BTW, I just heard the President speak at Ft. Hood.

Give him his props, the guy can speak.

When he's not giving shout-outs to Injun Joe during a time of crisis, yeah, I guess he *can* read his TinC (Teleprompter in Chief).

:woohoo:

Disgusting. Typical right wing smear.

That's not a smear....it's a question. See that curly looking thing at the end of the sentence, there's your clue it's not a statement.

You gonna answer the question? Or just get your undies in a bunch over it? :cuckoo:

I keep wondering if the Feds had to go and try and get a FISA warrant against Maj. Hassan before tapping his lines? How long and how many approvals were needed? Like the OP said, <sarcastically> is it a crime to contact Al Qaeda by phone? The dems fought hammer & tong to stop the NSA from monitoring calls when one end was in the US. I can't help wondering how many terror attacks went under the radar because of that decision.

How could the FBI conclude that "No further investigating of Hasan was necessary" after finding out he did have contact with a Radical Anti-American Cleric in Yemen? This is a mind-boggling and profoundly incompetent FBI blunder. Time for real answers and for God's sake quit the PTSD Bull Chit. No one is buying that farce. We deserve answers.

How could the FBI conclude that "No further investigating of Hasan was necessary" after finding out he did have contact with a Radical Anti-American Cleric in Yemen? This is a mind-boggling and profoundly incompetent FBI blunder. Time for real answers and for God's sake quit the PTSD Bull Chit. No one is buying that farce. We deserve answers.

I still say the answer is minimizing the problem. Stop letting ME men into the US. Enforce the student visa limits, and start deporting the ones who exhibit anti-American behaviors. The fewer jihadists we have here the easier it is for the FBI to monitor them.

I keep wondering if the Feds had to go and try and get a FISA warrant against Maj. Hassan before tapping his lines? How long and how many approvals were needed? Like the OP said, <sarcastically> is it a crime to contact Al Qaeda by phone? The dems fought hammer & tong to stop the NSA from monitoring calls when one end was in the US. I can't help wondering how many terror attacks went under the radar because of that decision.

It's a very good question. KUDOS for asking it.

I still say the answer is minimizing the problem. Stop letting ME men into the US. Enforce the student visa limits, and start deporting the ones who exhibit anti-American behaviors. The fewer jihadists we have here the easier it is for the FBI to monitor them.

Not entirely the best solution though ... there are many terroristic anti-Americans home grown to. Wiretaps I still believe are a bit too extreme, but there has to be a better way than those we've tried. I'm more for exploring new options ... like perhaps influencing their culture a little more. Though enforcing the laws we already have ... I'm all for that. ;)

Moot points now. The FBI concluded that no further investigating of Hasan was necessary. It never went very far in the first place. Hasan did have contact with a Radical Anti-American Cleric in Yemen. The FBI knew this yet chose to end their investigation anyway. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? I just don't think so. It's all just very very sad.

Moot points now. The FBI concluded that no further investigating of Hasan was necessary. It never went very far in the first place. Hasan did have contact with a Radical Anti-American Cleric in Yemen. The FBI knew this yet chose to end their investigation anyway. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? I just don't think so. It's all just very very sad.

Good point. Just as the 9/11 Terrorists and their activities went largely unaddressed until after the fact.

It's clear to me that this Government isn't so clearly bent on their primary ROLE as their supposed to be. They at times (I think), WAIT until something festers until they address it. (And most times it's too friggin' LATE). The damage is already DONE.

Political chix you forgot to mention the presidential Pardon granted by the Grand Messiha Dingle Barry the great!!!

Accountability for politicians? Are you insane?

Yeah nevermind that the number ONE purpose of OUR Government is to safeguard our Liberty? It is reflected in this whole convoluted story.

Yeah nevermind that the number ONE purpose of OUR Government is to safeguard our Liberty? It is reflected in this whole convoluted story.

Naw ... the government is suppose to wipe our asses for us ... don't you know how "Democracy" is suppose to work? :razz:

I would certainly hope they come under severe scrutiny, because Al Qaeda is intent on murdering anyone who is not a muslim or even a muslim if the jihadists determine that you may be quilty of doing something that might offend one of them.

Willaim Ayers is no ghost writer that's for sure, he's as real as anything

Trying tie Ayers and Obama would be like trying to tie Palin to the Alaskan secession movement. Oh, wait, maybe that's not such a good example.

Ok, how about comparing Ayers and Obama to Palin and domestic terrorist, Pastor Thomas Muthee. No, Ayers and Obama never has the close relationship that Palin had with Pastor Thomas Muthee.

Maybe if you live in a glass house.....

Forum List

Back