It's a Public School-Sponsored Baptism Party!

FYI:

God is a big football fan but the bookies won't give him any action because they say he's all knowing.

Jesus is more into soccer.

He can't wait for Pele to join his team, but his dad won't let JC recruit Pele until his time.

The Buddha, I'm informed, is captain of the ultimate Frizbee team in heaven.

Source?????

BTW, The bible is not proof of GAWD's existence, any more than Star Wars proves the existence of a real "***** Vader."

Believers in the christian god are a minority in the world, slightly less than one third.....

One-third is not the minority, doofus!

worldrel.gif

66% might disagree. Now, let's work on heliocentrism before we get to Gravity and Evolution....

You are one stupid fuck!!! The pie chart clearly shows that Christians are the majority in regards to religious beliefs. I mean surely you are not that fucking stupid... are you?!?!?

The schools ARE state controlled which is why they have no fucking business denying children the right to be baptised if they want to, and why they have no fucking business teaching children that religion doesn't have a place in our government, in our schools, or in public.

Public school have no business facilitating the desire to get baptized. In other breaking news, I don't take a shit in the cafeteria either. Your faith doesn't have a place in our COLLECTIVE government. You'll understand that point the day muslims start decorating court houses and offering your child the option to try praying to mecca.

Truth: Teaching religious doctrine in school may not be appropriate now.
Truth: Government not allowing religious practices or lifestyles within Government is unconstitutional.
Truth: Teaching kids that God has no place in Government is wrong and unconstitutional.
Truth: God is in Government no matter what we teach.
Teuth, If students choose an activity, evenig it is a religious one, they should be able to participate.
Truth: It is time for Government to stop forcing Christians to shut up.
Truth: If Obama has his way, Muslims will be decorating everything, and running everything, and religion will be free in schools as long as it is Muslim.

For the educationally challenged:

Majority
noun
1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population.
2. a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.
3. the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder (distinguished from plurality ).
4. the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.
5. the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.
6. the military rank or office of a major.

One-third is not the minority, doofus!

worldrel.gif

66% might disagree. Now, let's work on heliocentrism before we get to Gravity and Evolution....

You are one stupid fuck!!! The pie chart clearly shows that Christians are the majority in regards to religious beliefs. I mean surely you are not that fucking stupid... are you?!?!?

you really don't know what 33% is in relation to 100%, do you? Maybe we should start you with something a little more.. remedial...

how do you like to FINGER PAINT!

For the educationally challenged:

Majority
noun
1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population. ...

Irrelevant - .4
Irrelevant - .4
Irrelevant - 1.7
Irrelevant - 2.5
Irrelevant - 3.8
Irrelevant - 5.9
Irrelevant - 6.4
Irrelevant - 12.7
Irrelevant - 13.4
Irrelevant Sub-total: 47.2

Jews - .2
Muslim - 19.6
Christian - 33.
Sub-total of the statistical % of humanity that believe in the Christian God… 52.8%

Now given that 'Half' is 50%... and 52.8 is MORE THAN half... it becomes a certainty that 'Those who believe in the Christian God are a majority of humanity...'

So let's have all those who implied that 'a majority determines truth' lined up to take your pledge of loyalty to God...

So not only is Pubes taking math lessons from Ravi, but he's also claiming that Muslims worship a Christian God. :lol:

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. :rofl:

So not only is Pubes taking math lessons from Ravi, but he's also claiming that Muslims worship a Christian God. :lol:

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. :rofl:

And Kids... this is why the West ihas fallen into decadence... abject ignorance. In this specific instance; they have absolutely NO understanding of TENETS...

Now, would anyone else like to emphatically state the Islam does not worship the God of Abraham, Issac and Moses?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Last edited:
This is too damn funny. :lol:

Pubes concocting some arbitrary nonsense in an attempt to group Christians and Muslims under the same umbrella to defend some even more abitrary "majority" nonsense.

Again, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. :rofl:

The coach was wrong, but I am impressed. If it were in Utah in LDS-whacko world, it would be the football coach and the school bus and off to the temple to baptisms for the dead for all the non-LDS on this forum.

This is too damn funny. :lol:

Pubes concocting some arbitrary nonsense...

Oh... I see this idiot NEEDS the beatin'... Suit yourself...

Now apparently we're now defining "stating relevant FACT, in thorough refutation of Leftist drivel" as 'concocting'; the Left has advanced the emphatic assertion that 'those who worship the Christian God are a minority;' and that being a minority somehow lead to some unstated disqualification...

I simply noted that the God of Abraham, Issac and Moses IS the same God which is worshipped by Islam; and that using the statistical data, which stands at evidence on this thread... it clearly demonstrates that the majority of human beings on earth worship the Christian God.

Now that is an incontrovertible fact...

This imbecile of course wants to stand on the distinction of the varying tenets adhered to by the respective religions, as if this somehow reflects a different God...

But hey... the left has had their ample ass handed to them on this thread... so they're gropin' for whatever they might snag...

Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds it totally hilarious and ironic as fuck that pubes is essentially arguing that he worships a Muslim God? :rofl:

Am I the only one who finds it totally hilarious and ironic as fuck that pubes is essentially arguing that he worships a Muslim God? :rofl:

It's hilarious because it's true and is as equally true to say, according to "I simply noted that the God of Abraham, Issac and Moses IS the same God which is worshipped by Islam; and that using the statistical data, which stands at evidence on this thread... it clearly demonstrates that the majority of human beings on earth worship the Christian God.", THAT HE WORSHIPS THE MUSLIM GOD.

This is the real meaning of the First Amendment Clause of our United States Constitution, which reads:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;…”

Father of the United States Constitution, James Madison had this clause put into the Constitution, in order that the government would never again force citizens to attend a state-controlled church, such as the Anglican Church in Virginia had been. This is the true meaning of the phrase:

“Separation of the Church from interference by the State”

By design it's to keep the government from dictating a specific religion, it's not meant to keep religion out of the government. If that were the case then explain why the preambles of all 50 state constitutions references God as well as the Declaration of Independence (which contains four references to God). Also explain why almost every historical monument is engraved with scripture from Washington's monument ["Holiness to the Lord" (Exodus 28), "Search the Scriptures" (John 5:39), "The memory of the just is blessed" (Proverbs 10:7) -- and such invocations as, "May Heaven to this Union continue its Benefice."] to Moses and the Ten Commandments on the Supreme Court building.

moses_supreme_court1.jpg

Then explain "In God We Trust" which is printed on all U.S. currency and mentioned in the Pledge of Allegiance. Our rights come from God, not from the government!
Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting "Jesus Christ," so that it would read "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by the great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination.
-Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography, in reference to the Virginia Act for Religious Freedom

you really don't know what 33% is in relation to 100%, do you? Maybe we should start you with something a little more.. remedial...

how do you like to FINGER PAINT!

Fact is Christians are the majority.

Forum List

Back