Satire? Nope....Their boy's private kindergarten costs $84,000 a year. They are forcing the public-school district to pay for it.

you kkeep saying that. They show with zero. They live, sheltered, watered, showered, medicated and eat food somewhere. Tens of millions of them the last three trs. Not all are plucking chickens day 1. But you just keep repeating that line……never explain.

Explain what? You say they get all this assistance, it's up to you to support that.

Explain what? You say they get all this assistance, it's up to you to support that.

that post was response to UNKTore. They get cell phones meals rooms. 10 million of them is easily $0.75T per yr to support. $100/day hotel + food + cell + medicine + tansportation. Nearly as much as SS we paid for. Do the math.

that post was response to UNKTore. They get cell phones meals rooms.

Illegals do NOT get cell phones. This has been covered 5000 times but it never seems to phase the unlearnable.

10 million of them is easily $0.75T per yr to support. $100/day hotel + food + cell + medicine + tansportation. Nearly as much as SS we paid for. Do the math.

Illegals do NOT get hotels.

I think we can agree that disabled children need attention

But $84,000 a year is excessive

That is harming the education of normal children
Yes, it is a lot of money.

too bad the public schools in the district didn't have a special ed class that would be better to handle him and others with ADHD?

you kkeep saying that. They show with zero. They live, sheltered, watered, showered, medicated and eat food somewhere. Tens of millions of them the last three trs. Not all are plucking chickens day 1. But you just keep repeating that line……never explain.
The truth is the truth. The truth is illegal aliens do not qualify for most welfare. Different states may have different policies regarding this but as far as federal welfare benefits illegal aliens do not qualify.

Illegals do NOT get cell phones. This has been covered 5000 times but it never seems to phase the unlearnable.

Illegals do NOT get hotels.

You filthy lying disgusting spinning lowIQ lunatic. The hotels are filled up in NYC with illegals. They are issued cellphones at the border when sent to an internal city. Kiss off maggot. you tire me.

The truth is the truth. The truth is illegal aliens do not qualify for most welfare. Different states may have different policies regarding this but as far as federal welfare benefits illegal aliens do not qualify.

Constant spin. I had no idea you were "one of them". But now, on the list. bye bye.

Keep him locked in his bedroom for his entire life. That's what a Christian country should do I suppose.
Why? This isn't a "Christian" country. If it was, things would be a LOT different.

a 5 yr old out of control is not the publics problem to pay for. Home school or hire a babysitter yil the spoiled brat can straighten up enough for regular Public school. Maybe by age 6 1st grade or age 8 3rd grade. Even medication as a last resort may be required?

no way do we take 84K oot of 99.99% regular children to hand out on embellishment stories.
Would you beat him?

a 5 yr old out of control is not the publics problem to pay for. Home school or hire a babysitter yil the spoiled brat can straighten up enough for regular Public school. Maybe by age 6 1st grade or age 8 3rd grade. Even medication as a last resort may be required?

no way do we take 84K oot of 99.99% regular children to hand out on embellishment stories.
What a scumbag thing to say.

You filthy lying disgusting spinning lowIQ lunatic. The hotels are filled up in NYC with illegals. They are issued cellphones at the border when sent to an internal city. Kiss off maggot. you tire me.

Some people (you and others) are either incapable of learning or habitual liars.

Forum List

Back