Parent Sues School for Fifteen Year Old Daughter's Assault in Bathroom by "Transgender" Seventeen Year Old Male

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — An Edmond Public Schools parent filed a lawsuit against the district, claiming her 15-year-old daughter was attacked and "severely beaten" by a 17-year-old transgender student in the girl's bathroom.

The alleged incident took place at Edmond Memorial High School on October 26, 2022.

According to the lawsuit, the district knew the student, who is a biological male but identifies as female, used the bathroom assigned to girls.
The lawsuit, filed on May 25 in Oklahoma County, also cites an Oklahoma law that requires public school students to use restrooms that match the sex listed on their birth certificates.

Interestingly, the School District is claiming that in fact it did not know. They are not claiming, "they identify as famale, so they are female!"

“You may ask yourself how can that happen?” Grunewald said. “It’s hard to explain, but if a parent comes in and enrolls their child as a certain gender, and when you look at that child by all social norms they look and present themselves as that gender, it’s not something that you would question. Also in high school, birth certificates are not required to start school. So there was no birth certificate in the (student's) file at the time to verify one way or another.”

Since Oklahoma has a law, and the school district has a policy that student use the bathroom matching the sex on their birth certificate, they can't use the woke defense.

This will not play well in front of a jury. That district would be better off to settle as soon as possible, and as quietly as possible. I haven't seen the assailant, but I'm guessing at seventeen that he was no more passable as female than Dylan Mulvaney, which is not at all passable. Unless the district can produce a blind counselor's clerk who processed that young man into the school the "we couldn't tell" defense is unlikely to be seen as anything but an insult to the jury's intelligence.

Arrest the tranny and sue the school if not the entire Dept Of Education for allowing trannies to terrorize innocent children.....

https://spotonflorida.com/western-panhandle/4628164/over-250-cases-of-sex-abuse-reported.html

Sexual assault is for real boys, not tranny fags....

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — An Edmond Public Schools parent filed a lawsuit against the district, claiming her 15-year-old daughter was attacked and "severely beaten" by a 17-year-old transgender student in the girl's bathroom.

The alleged incident took place at Edmond Memorial High School on October 26, 2022.

According to the lawsuit, the district knew the student, who is a biological male but identifies as female, used the bathroom assigned to girls.
The lawsuit, filed on May 25 in Oklahoma County, also cites an Oklahoma law that requires public school students to use restrooms that match the sex listed on their birth certificates.

Interestingly, the School District is claiming that in fact it did not know. They are not claiming, "they identify as famale, so they are female!"

“You may ask yourself how can that happen?” Grunewald said. “It’s hard to explain, but if a parent comes in and enrolls their child as a certain gender, and when you look at that child by all social norms they look and present themselves as that gender, it’s not something that you would question. Also in high school, birth certificates are not required to start school. So there was no birth certificate in the (student's) file at the time to verify one way or another.”

Since Oklahoma has a law, and the school district has a policy that student use the bathroom matching the sex on their birth certificate, they can't use the woke defense.

This will not play well in front of a jury. That district would be better off to settle as soon as possible, and as quietly as possible. I haven't seen the assailant, but I'm guessing at seventeen that he was no more passable as female than Dylan Mulvaney, which is not at all passable. Unless the district can produce a blind counselor's clerk who processed that young man into the school the "we couldn't tell" defense is unlikely to be seen as anything but an insult to the jury's intelligence.
He would never see trial if I was the girls father.

Glad to see they are suing, that is the only way to stop this sort of thing.

The way to stop it is allowing fruitcake dudes pretending to be females in women's restrooms, locker rooms, etc

I assume you meant not allowing, and I agree. They should not be. Restrooms and locker rooms and such should be used by the sex on the birth certificate.

Forum List

Back