Satire? Nope....Their boy's private kindergarten costs $84,000 a year. They are forcing the public-school district to pay for it.

Maybe that is why we were not founded as a church ruled nation, purposely allowing people to choose their own religion, religious text or not to adopt an adherence to religion, to avoid being subjugated by various interpretations and use of selected religion text to govern.
Exactly. Freedom of religion means you're free to practice your religion, not that you're free to force me to practice it.

He should be given a free and appropriate education that:

1. Does not put other children and staff at risk of physical violence OR

2. Disrupt the education of other children

I cannot emphasize how far away we are from both of those right now. Far. Very far.
You are so far from taking ANY responsibility at all

Always someone else’s fault, certainly not yours.

You have no idea what went on in my public school nor in my classroom.

You love making declarations that have nothing to do with what I said, as in here.

She constantly whines about the terrible peril of teaching some kindergarteners the recorder in some bucolic suburb as if she's "on the front lines."

What were you "arguing" in here with Bible verses about the least of these?

What does that mean in this context, other than you flexing piety?
pknopp has no rationsl argument

He merely invokes God who he does not believe in as a weapon against others who do believe

Because thats all he’s capable of doing

Of course we should not allow one child to destroy the learning experience of 100 children

She constantly whines about the terrible peril of teaching some kindergarteners the recorder in some bucolic suburb as if she's "on the front lines."

Teaching kindergarteners the recorder would be terrible peril trust me

pknopp has no rationsl argument

He merely invokes God who he does not believe in as a weapon against others who do believe

Because thats all he’s capable of doing

Of course we should not allow one child to destroy the learning experience of 100 children
The argument in the op is NOT about the child being expelled because he is mentally challenged or learning disabled.

The complaint by the op is that our govt has to pay for special needs schooling for those children who are disabled and challenged....whether in a specific special ed classroom or a special needs school.

The argument in the op is NOT about the child being expelled because he is mentally challenged or learning disabled.

The complaint by the op is that our govt has to pay for special needs schooling for those children who are disabled and challenged....whether in a specific special ed classroom or a special needs school.
I think we can agree that disabled children need attention

But $84,000 a year is excessive

That is harming the education of normal children

I remember a good friend of mine. We were in 2nd grade (1960's).

I recall him just staring out the window in class. He failed 2nd grade. Today he would have been diagnosed with one of the things you noted.

Is it more prevalent today? My guess is yes but just because one wasn't diagnosed in the past doesn't mean it didn't exist.

And do what?

of course you do. SMH!

You think America should admit retarded children and lavish limited funds on them?

I dont

This has nothing to do with that but again........being unable to be honest there is no way to have a decent discussion on the subject.

Illegal aliens do NOT qualify for most welfare.

you kkeep saying that. They show with zero. They live, sheltered, watered, showered, medicated and eat food somewhere. Tens of millions of them the last three trs. Not all are plucking chickens day 1. But you just keep repeating that line……never explain.

Forum List

Back