Italian Priest Condemns Whites Who Do Not Want to be Replaced by Immigrants

images

The Catholic Church? Didn’t they invent hiding Nazis, and molesting boys.... Good source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pope believes the same thing, and is an avowed Communist. As Communism always becomes Totalitarian Oppression, I don't understand how he, nor this guy can reconcile that.
Where did Francis avow he was a Communist?

The priests have come a long way since the days of helping Nazi war criminals escape to South America or hide out in a French monastery. Good for him! Breitbart? :)

Another stupid comment from a leftist Ignorati.

And a bear shat in the woods somewhere too, I'm sure.

Ho hum.

The Catholic Church? Didn’t they invent hiding Nazis, and molesting boys.... Good source.
Wow, are you stupid.
Didn’t mean to offend you father.

Lol, I wasnt offended, I was amused.

And were I your father I would have taught you some manners, you whiney little snot-nosed punk.
Whoah there old man, settle down, you're going to break the porch swing.

Yes, you ARE extremely simple minded.
Aha, got ya pegged...and now you're gwumpy....

No, not at all. You are merely stupid and hyper-partisan, and so create these puerile dichotomies that reduce the world down to your own very limited ability to understand it.
Hmm, no, some things are just this simple. Especially the ones that have been around for centuries. You guys can try as you might to rebrand your white supremacism, but I doubt you even fool yourselves.

Well he certainly talks, and believes like one.

Pope Francis's critique of free-market economics has made him an icon for the Left and prompted claims that he is a communist. The leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics has called capitalism a source of inequality at best - and at worst a killer. Is the Pope, as his critics claim, a red radical?

On his way back from the Victory Day Parade in Moscow last month, the Cuban leader Raul Castro stopped off in Rome to thank Pope Francis for his role in Cuba's rapprochement with the United States. "If the Pope continues this way," Castro said afterwards, "I will go back to praying and go back to the church - I am not joking."

From that bastion of conservatism. The BBC.

Is the Pope a communist?

I never said the Catholic church was perfect.

However, Who cares what you have to say British Protestant, Jew lover.

Dude, you make great posts, but why do you have to go to the Jew lover thing?

My wife is one quarter Jewish by blood, though not by religion or culture, she is Catholic.

The anti-Jewish thing is just ugly and you lose so many people when you go there.

Your type are the #1 problem.
Look at all these British blooded Protestant Presidents in the U.S.A, who support War in Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan as Neocons.
But then flood the U.S.A, with close to 50 million Immigrants.

Yep, that is the Tamany Hall system which FDR grafted onto our Federal government when he took over back in the 1930's.

No, not at all. You are merely stupid and hyper-partisan, and so create these puerile dichotomies that reduce the world down to your own very limited ability to understand it.
Hmm, no, some things are just this simple. Especially the ones that have been around for centuries. You guys can try as you might to rebrand your white supremacism, but I doubt you even fool yourselves.

The only thing that is simple is your mind, child.

The only thing that is simple is your mind, child.
Well that's disconcerting. If only all my ideological enemies were as limited in their wit and education as you are....

Well he certainly talks, and believes like one.

Pope Francis's critique of free-market economics has made him an icon for the Left and prompted claims that he is a communist. The leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics has called capitalism a source of inequality at best - and at worst a killer. Is the Pope, as his critics claim, a red radical?

On his way back from the Victory Day Parade in Moscow last month, the Cuban leader Raul Castro stopped off in Rome to thank Pope Francis for his role in Cuba's rapprochement with the United States. "If the Pope continues this way," Castro said afterwards, "I will go back to praying and go back to the church - I am not joking."

From that bastion of conservatism. The BBC.

Is the Pope a communist?

Well, there is a distinction between upper case Communist, which is the proper noun for Marxist-Leninism, vrs communal shared resources which many churches and parishes engage in, the latter often being referrd to as 'commune-ism'.

I never said the Catholic church was perfect.

However, Who cares what you have to say British Protestant, Jew lover.

Dude, you make great posts, but why do you have to go to the Jew lover thing?

My wife is one quarter Jewish by blood, though not by religion or culture, she is Catholic.

The anti-Jewish thing is just ugly and you lose so many people when you go there.

Your type are the #1 problem.
Look at all these British blooded Protestant Presidents in the U.S.A, who support War in Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan as Neocons.
But then flood the U.S.A, with close to 50 million Immigrants.

Yep, that is the Tamany Hall system which FDR grafted onto our Federal government when he took over back in the 1930's.

I can't think of a bigger American problem than Jew loving.

You started bashing Catholics here, so what are you talking about, as if I'm just bashing Christians for the sake of it?

He is obfuscating the words 'Christian' and 'Evangelical' which they often do, though most also allow Pentecostals into the Graced Fold as well.

Forum List

Back