Zone1 Thinking The Unthinkable......Democrats Really Want To Change America By Getting Rid Of Whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teachers union in this country is extremely proud of the plan to lay off white teachers.

Is this going far enough? If they had a prohibition on hiring whites at all wouldn't that be something to be proud of?
The whites had zero problems doing it to minorities years ago.

They played that shit in my all-white school in the 1970s. Ever had a white bully shoot you with a BB gun or been attacked by gangs of whites to beat you down? I have. We had fights on the playgrounds in the 1960-1970s.
That makes absolutely no sense.

How could blacks be playing that game at an all white school?

I wasn't speaking of you specifically, but the virtue signaling liberal.
What this thread is about.
White liberals creating massive problems based on division and hatred of others, all just so they can virtue signal about it and make themselves feel better.
It is the new religion. And it is equally destructive.
Anyone... and right off the bat several people, like you and Mac - immediately attack the message as "crazy" and Trumpy... but all the while ignoring that in these major cities... rape up as much as 15% in a single year, violent crime up over 20%.... theft doubled.
That is real. And why would you want to say it isn't by marginalizing the person pointing it out??
Yes, liberals do cause problems and so do conservatives that is the nature of humans. Why do you think religions tell people to be nice, love each other, and live in peace?

White liberals creating massive problems based on division and hatred of others, all just so they can virtue signal about it and make themselves feel better.
Anyone... and right off the bat several people, like you and Mac - immediately attack the message as "crazy" and Trumpy... but all the while ignoring that in these major cities... rape up as much as 15% in a single year, violent crime up over 20%.... theft doubled.
That is real. And why would you want to say it isn't by marginalizing the person pointing it out??
Is that what this thread is about..I was wondering~

I couldn't agree more. The virtue signaling is a vain attempt to achieve superiority expressed by people lacking self-esteem and who actually have an inferiority complex, instead.

The whites were doing it. Why do you think blacks are the only ones to ever do it?
Whites are choosing blacks to attack randomly like blacks choose whites?

Do you have evidence that this is a widespread phenomenon or are you simply indulging in the sort of tu Quoque fallacies you have been trained to repeat as a deflection?

Yeah whatabout, whatabout. Tell me when the teacher's union had a written prohibition against hiring minority teachers.
Oh they did, but it was unwritten... BUT.. that was 50 years ago.
Liberals LOOOVE to talk about what whites use to do, and then try to apply that to today, or as an excuse or distraction. It doesn't work of course, but since when is liberalism EVER based on reality?

This is what we have to deal with every day in NYC or any other Democrat controlled city.

The Dem Gov only worried about a parole violation rather than an attempted murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back