Why Do Whites Who Descend From Immigrants Tell Blacks To Move Back To Africa?

There is not one white person living in this country who descends for the original nations of this country without intermixing. So why is it that racist whites think they can tell blacks to move back to Africa if they don't like it here?

History of immigration to the United States

The history of immigration to the United States details the movement of people to the United States, from the colonial era to the present. The United States experienced successive waves of immigration, particularly from Europe, and later from Asia and Latin America. Colonial era immigrants often paid the cost of transoceanic transportation by becoming indentured servants where the new employer paid the ship's captain. Starting in the late 19th century immigration was restricted from China and Japan. In the 1920s restrictive immigration quotas were imposed, although political refugees had special status. Numerical restrictions ended in 1965.

Maybe because we're perfectly happy living in America.

This is 2021.

Very few Americans are telling that ethnicity to "return" to that continent.

And even fewer Americans think that people of ethnicity ever will.

Back in the 19th century, only a handful volunteered to emigrate to Liberia.

Since then, only a handful of intellectuals of that ethnicity have actually moved there.

No matter what one may think about the people under discussion, they are 100% American. Their roots have been here far longer than those of most Caucasians, Asians, and Hispanics.

So all this talk about their moving back is just crazy talk.

In fact, in the coming decades, they and another ethnicity will constitute the majority of Americans.

Whites left Europe because we were oppressed. We made this nation a land of opportunity and over time extended it to everybody. I’m Irish. Read about the Irish Potato Famine.

You too can succeed if you stop being a victim. There are a number of very successful blacks in our nation. If this nation oppressed blacks as much as you suggest thee would be none.

Be proud if you are black. You have every reason to be. You are equal, not inferior. The only thing that holds you back is you.

You didn't make shit. Don't preach to me wb. Why do you scrubs make these silly ass assumptions? A proud black man or woman does not tolerate white racism and will speak out against it in no uncertain terms. It is blacks who have no pride that whites like you champion. I don't need to read your links. I know all of the relevant black business data. It's time to take you to school.

You show a list of 10 rich blacks like thats supposed to mean something. Well wb, the fact is that 47.8 million blacks live here, and 35,000 are worth at least 1 million. There are probably 35,000 white millionaires in New York alone.

1637363105168.png

You post a link about Africans doing better and sucessful black companies, but according to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product has lost a lot of money as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

That 16 trillion dollars lost from 2000 until the publication of that study amounted to 800 billion dollars lost per year. That 13 trillion in lost business revenue averages 650 billion annually in lost business revenue that could have created approximately 6.1 million jobs. That 2.7 trillion of lost income averages 135 billion dollars of lost taxable revenue annually. This is money that would circulate through the economy with part of it returning to government as revenue. This money would have reduced the deficit between what the government takes in and what it spends. We're talking about losing 800 billion dollars annually that would be a huge economic stimulus and it is because of racism.

So you really need to stop the lectures and thinking that you are telling me things I need to know about blacks in order to shake off some fake ass victimhood your white ass has made up. I know what I am talking about. You don't.

Attachments

• 1637363509281.png
    1637363509281.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have worked with a number of very intelligent blacks in a high tech industry. If there are differences in intelligence they are slight not major.

The big problem we have today is our failed school system that isn’t giving anybody a great education in many of the large democrat controlled cities.

One other problem is many blacks consider those blacks who do try to get good grades in school as selling out to the white master. Peer pressure is a strong factor and hard to overcome.
No, we don't consider blacks who get good grades as sellouts. I got good grades and never heard that.

.Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:
Since you are talking about black people, your use of the term "African Americans" is erroneous. The correct term is "blacks".

There is not one white person living in this country who descends for the original nations of this country without intermixing. So why is it that racist whites think they can tell blacks to move back to Africa if they don't like it here?

The history of immigration to the United States details the movement of people to the United States, from the colonial era to the present. The United States experienced successive waves of immigration, particularly from Europe, and later from Asia and Latin America. Colonial era immigrants often paid the cost of transoceanic transportation by becoming indentured servants where the new employer paid the ship's captain. Starting in the late 19th century immigration was restricted from China and Japan. In the 1920s restrictive immigration quotas were imposed, although political refugees had special status. Numerical restrictions ended in 1965.

The check is in the mail.

Oh IDK probably because you're constantly complaining about it.

You should go to Africa

Can come back whenever you want, it'll be quick hahahah

No, we don't consider blacks who get good grades as sellouts. I got good grades and never heard that.
Perhaps it depends on where you live or when.

1637377879489.jpeg

Charles Barkley: During a radio interview, the media personality said that he believed successful African-Americans are targeted by “brainwashed” and “uneducated” members of their community.

“For some reason, we’re brainwashed to think if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough,” he said. “If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. … As a black person, we all go through it when you’re successful.” This isn’t the first time Barkley’s fired off some brow-raising remarks. Barkley said he wasn’t at all surprised.

“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have success,” Barkley said. “It’s best to knock a successful black person down ’cause they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they’re successful. It’s crabs in a barrel. … We’re the only ethnic group that says, ‘hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.’ The concept of “crabs in a barrel” isn’t new, and it’s universal. If you’ve ever seen a bucket of crabs at the market, the ones at the bottom will try to pull down the crabs that are closer to the top.

“I lived this, and if it weren’t for my parents I wouldn’t have pushed through it,”

Donielle Cotton, a black honor student at Thornwood High School in south suburban South Holland, can't seem to escape it: the "acting white" thing.

Most recently, it happened in Spanish class. A black classmate mocked him after he asked a white friend how she did for the quarter.

"He said, `Man, he talks so white, doesn't he?' " recalled Cotton, a semifinalist in the 1994 National Achievement Scholarship Program for Outstanding Negro Students.

Though Cotton speaks proudly of growing up in Chicago's black Englewood community and says his best friends are black, he still takes heat from his black schoolmates for making good grades, having white friends and being the only black on the tennis team and in many of his honors classes.

"I get it a lot," said Cotton, whose school's enrollment is about half black. "They seem to see talking proper and associating with whites as being white."

Young black achievers may face many barriers: early, biased tracking by teachers; weak support systems at home; and few role models in their communities. But the most frustrating may be the one that comes from their own peers-the pressure to not do well in school.

You didn't make shit. Don't preach to me wb. Why do you scrubs make these silly ass assumptions? A proud black man or woman does not tolerate white racism and will speak out against it in no uncertain terms. It is blacks who have no pride that whites like you champion. I don't need to read your links. I know all of the relevant black business data. It's time to take you to school.

You show a list of 10 rich blacks like thats supposed to mean something. Well wb, the fact is that 47.8 million blacks live here, and 35,000 are worth at least 1 million. There are probably 35,000 white millionaires in New York alone.

View attachment 566223

You post a link about Africans doing better and sucessful black companies, but according to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product has lost a lot of money as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

That 16 trillion dollars lost from 2000 until the publication of that study amounted to 800 billion dollars lost per year. That 13 trillion in lost business revenue averages 650 billion annually in lost business revenue that could have created approximately 6.1 million jobs. That 2.7 trillion of lost income averages 135 billion dollars of lost taxable revenue annually. This is money that would circulate through the economy with part of it returning to government as revenue. This money would have reduced the deficit between what the government takes in and what it spends. We're talking about losing 800 billion dollars annually that would be a huge economic stimulus and it is because of racism.

So you really need to stop the lectures and thinking that you are telling me things I need to know about blacks in order to shake off some fake ass victimhood your white ass has made up. I know what I am talking about. You don't.
You have been taught to believe you are a victim by your democrat masters. You fell into their trap and it limits the success of your race.

I want to see blacks succeed which is why I preach you should drop the victimhood approach and grab the opportunity this nation offers.

Why do I want blacks to succeed — the same reason I want everybody to succeed. I want this nation to be a better place for everybody and especially for my grandchildren.

The democrats want to divide us into tribes that hate each other.

1637378623913.jpeg

The fact that millions of black Africans want to immigrate to America while almost zero black Americans want to immigrate to Africa is a fact that doesn’t really fit the Left’s narrative.

Because assholes, like you, are un American. That's why. Racists of all colors should be sent away from these shores. This country is a melting pot. Either agree to live peacefully with your neighbors or get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back