Zone1 Why Do Right Wing Whites Have Problems Figuring Out the Solution to Racism?

The US had troops in Russia in 1918 fighting the Communist forces and supporting the White Russians (and no, "WHITE RUSSIANS"
weren't a racial description) they stayed for nearly nine months before being relieved by British troops.
I like White Russians, although my brother thinks it’s a girly drink.

We have had people asking blacks for solutions to racism but what was presented as problems were situations created by white racism. There are whites who know where the problem is and work to end the problem, however whites on the right denigrate and disrespect other members of their own race by calling them thngs like self hating and guilt riidden for trying to do their part to end racism. They do this because they believe that whites today are blamed for things they aren't doing. In their minds racism is over even as they practice the very racism they claim is over. Discussions about racism with the right turn into the slavery is over so what are you talking about load of disingenuous crap.

We aren't talking about slavery, we are talking about how racism is done now. Right now. Today, December 13, 2022 at 5:49 pm CST.

“In short, a large number of white Americans have become comfortable with as much racial inequality and segregation as a putatively nondiscriminatory polity and free market economy can produce. Hence, the reproduction and, on some dimensions, the worsening of racial inequalities. These circumstances are rendered culturally palatable by the new ideology of Laissez Faire Racism.” -Lawrence Bobo, James R. Kluegel, Ryan A. Smith - LAISSEZ FAIRE RACISM: The Crystallization of a ‘Kinder, Gentler’ Anti-Black Ideology
Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of LaissezFaire racism. Laissez-Faire racism is sometimes described as the “kinder form of racism,” as if there is such a thing.

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America’s racist social conditions and institutions.”
Lawrence Bobo, James R. Kluegel, and Ryan A, Smith, “Laissez-Faire Racism: The Crystallization of a ‘Kindler, Genter’ Anti-black Madison D BW 8 112922.qxp_Layout 1 11/28/22 4:13 PM Page 476 GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS: Essays on Race in America 477 Ideology” (Russell Sage Foundation: June 1996, Copyright 1996. EPN

So why is it that part of the white community understands the problem and it's root cause, but members of the white community who hold a right wing view have such a hard time figuring it out?

What solutions do right wing whites have to solve their inability to do the work necessary to end white racism?

This sounds legitimate so what is the mystery? White people don't care and never will no matter how many books are written. White people will never care about the 2022 type of racism. White people are too busy getting rich as hell to worry about one quarter of a percent of black people that are determined to be whiny little bitches. There will always be whiny little bitches in the world. That doesn't require a solution because it isn't a problem. People are free to feel as worthless and pathetic as they want to feel. In the meantime I am going to focus on being really white and getting extremely rich. I have no time for petulant little children crying like bitches. That has never been my concern and never will. Whine away.

Just enjoy this super racist world that is holding you back and preventing you from succeeding. You like this "racist" world don't you? Isn't it fun?

Wake me up when black people are being discriminated against or their civil rights are being violated. In that case I will help. Otherwise, enjoy your dystopian fantasy. It seems fun for a dum dum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back