Why Do Whites Who Descend From Immigrants Tell Blacks To Move Back To Africa?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
There is not one white person living in this country who descends for the original nations of this country without intermixing. So why is it that racist whites think they can tell blacks to move back to Africa if they don't like it here?

History of immigration to the United States

The history of immigration to the United States details the movement of people to the United States, from the colonial era to the present. The United States experienced successive waves of immigration, particularly from Europe, and later from Asia and Latin America. Colonial era immigrants often paid the cost of transoceanic transportation by becoming indentured servants where the new employer paid the ship's captain. Starting in the late 19th century immigration was restricted from China and Japan. In the 1920s restrictive immigration quotas were imposed, although political refugees had special status. Numerical restrictions ended in 1965.

We would LOVE that. We would pay your way, if we could get DNA records and a guarantee that anyone trying to come back would be executed.

WOW, that would be a great use for these crowd funding internet sites! Repatriate all the blacks to Liberia. (You'd have to cope with the Liberians wanting cook and eat you yourselves.)

Repatriate all the crime! This country would finally be okay without the blacks messing everything up like they do. Normal people could go into the cities again! Walk after dark!

There is not one white person living in this country who descends for the original nations of this country without intermixing. So why is it that racist whites think they can tell blacks to move back to Africa if they don't like it here?

The history of immigration to the United States details the movement of people to the United States, from the colonial era to the present. The United States experienced successive waves of immigration, particularly from Europe, and later from Asia and Latin America. Colonial era immigrants often paid the cost of transoceanic transportation by becoming indentured servants where the new employer paid the ship's captain. Starting in the late 19th century immigration was restricted from China and Japan. In the 1920s restrictive immigration quotas were imposed, although political refugees had special status. Numerical restrictions ended in 1965.

Ummmm, because you're a crybaby who thinks everyone owes you something. Boy, the Irish didn't whine and the Mexican's that are here now don't whine. Hell not all blacks whine like you.

Seems obvious to me.
All you do is bitch and cry about nonexistent racism in America.
So the obvious solution is to get the fuck out of America and move where you think racism doesnt exist.

Not all blacks are told to move to Africa, but many blacks are told that. It is because they refuse to be a part of the general overall USA culture, and insist on separating themselves. They do this in many ways. Their clothes. Their speech. The names they give their children (many now adults), the privileges they insist on having (ex. Affirmative Action), etc.

We would LOVE that. We would pay your way, if we could get DNA records and a guarantee that anyone trying to come back would be executed.

WOW, that would be a great use for these crowd funding internet sites! Repatriate all the blacks to Liberia. (You'd have to cope with the Liberians wanting cook and eat you yourselves.)

Repatriate all the crime! This country would finally be okay without the blacks messing everything up like they do. Normal people could go into the cities again! Walk after dark!
Sounds about right.

Actually, its Stupid Ass Liberal Whites who suggest that.

I remember when I was a kid, Liberal George C. Wallace proposed sending blacks back to Africa and I thought it was a stupid idea then, and still do today. Some of my liberal classmates thought it was a good idea, but I'll excuse them as they were only 12.

IM2 would not want to move to Africa so as not to lower his living standards and comfort he enjoys in systemically racist USA that keep electing racist democrats cause they are all systemically racist.

He probably calls Africa a sh#thole.

Not all blacks are told to move to Africa, but many blacks are told that. It is because they refuse to be a part of the general overall USA culture, and insist on separating themselves. They do this in many ways. Their clothes. Their speech. The names they give their children (many now adults), the privileges they insist on having (ex. Affirmative Action), etc.
Blacks aren't part of the USA culture? Maybe you didn't notice but they're a huge part of what makes the US the USA. From food, to music, to who built the country. And the irony of immigration is that blacks have their "roots" in this country, going back further than white immigrants.

The OP seems to think this idea is something new. Lincoln had the same idea. People have been proposing this solution for over 100 years. Maybe there's something to it.
Pay reparations with the catch that those who receive it have to move back to Africa is a newer idea.

Pay reparations with the catch that those who receive it have to move back to Africa is a newer idea.

And just how do they take their 40 acres with them? They can't, but instead they would receive the value of 40 acres of land based on where they lived. And since blacks seem to be heavily urban, their 40 acres would be worth millions.

Seems obvious to me.
All you do is bitch and cry about nonexistent racism in America.
So the obvious solution is to get the fuck out of America and move where you think racism doesnt exist.
Many blacks would love to be able to move to the United States. They see it as a loand of opportunity.

***snip***

Much of the recent growth in the foreign-born black population has been fueled by African migration.Between 2000 and 2016, the black African immigrant population more than doubled, from 574,000 to 1.6 million. Africans now make up 39% of the overall foreign-born black population, up from 24% in 2000. Still, roughly half of all foreign-born blacks living in the U.S. in 2016 (49%) were from the Caribbean, with Jamaica and Haiti being the largest source countries.

I think it would be interesting living in Africa. Swinging on vines to get where you are going to, instead of deer season, go out and shoot an elephant. Although I think it would be a lot of work to haul an elephant carcass back. I would probably want to go to Kilimanjaro for elephant hunting. Easier to drag the body if you are going downhill.

The OP seems to think this idea is something new. Lincoln had the same idea. People have been proposing this solution for over 100 years. Maybe there's something to it.
No I don't. What I am saying is that none of your pasty white asses are from America and if you don't like whats going on here now, move your asses back to Europe. Whites have no say over this, onlt the Original Natioons do.

I think it would be interesting living in Africa. Swinging on vines to get where you are going to, instead of deer season, go out and shoot an elephant. Although I think it would be a lot of work to haul an elephant carcass back. I would probably want to go to Kilimanjaro for elephant hunting. Easier to drag the body if you are going downhill.
That Africa exists only in a hollywood studio.

Last edited:
Nope. We want reparations for what the American government has done.
If you can prove you were a slave I am all for paying you reparations. Otherwise get a good education and work hard just like successful white people do. This is a land of opportunity not a land of victimhood. Your victimhood is a trap.

Forum List

Back