Italian Priest Condemns Whites Who Do Not Want to be Replaced by Immigrants

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I kid you not.

Our Marxist elites are moral degenerates and mindless fools.

Italian Priest Says Blame 'White Tribe' For Anti-Mass Migration Attitudes

Italian priest Alex Zanotelli has blamed the current popular support for anti-mass migration policies on the “white tribe”, claiming that white people feel “threatened” by mass migration and demographic replacement.
Father Zanotelli, who has had a long background in social activism, blamed “whites” from European countries, including Italy, rejecting the migrant transport vessels Sea Eye and Sea Watch from docking in their ports earlier this month, Il Giornale reports.

“It’s absurd, we talk about closed ports but there is not even a ministerial decree, nothing written, it’s all tweeted,” he complained, added: “It’s a problem with the white tribe, which feels threatened everywhere. For 500 years the white tribe conquered the world: we gave birth to slavery, to colonialism.”​

This guy is an ignoramus. White western Europeans, the ones being displaced, did not start slavery nor colonialism.

And even if our ancestors did, it does not justify ethnic genocide against the whites of today.

More and more the elites push us toward White Nationalism, and they really are stupid for doing so.

I kid you not.

Italian priest Alex Zanotelli has blamed the current popular support for anti-mass migration policies on the “white tribe”, claiming that white people feel “threatened” by mass migration and demographic replacement.
Father Zanotelli, who has had a long background in social activism, blamed “whites” from European countries, including Italy, rejecting the migrant transport vessels Sea Eye and Sea Watch from docking in their ports earlier this month, Il Giornale reports.

“It’s absurd, we talk about closed ports but there is not even a ministerial decree, nothing written, it’s all tweeted,” he complained, added: “It’s a problem with the white tribe, which feels threatened everywhere. For 500 years the white tribe conquered the world: we gave birth to slavery, to colonialism.”​

This guy is an ignoramus. White western Europeans, the ones being displaced, did not start slavery nor colonialism.

And even if our ancestors did, it does not justify ethnic genocide against the whites of today.

More and more the elites push us toward White Nationalism, and they really are stupid for doing so.
After seeing news like this, I figure people of color will not like me not matter what, so I will avoid contact with them. It may be racist, but if you want to know the cause, just go onto an activist site.

The Italians are beginning to speak nostalgically for Mussolini. A man like that would put an end to the invasion.

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
condemned people for believing the Earth is not the center of the universe
raping/molesting children--THEN trying to/covering it up
pillaging a city for $$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
etc etc

The Pope believes the same thing, and is an avowed Communist. As Communism always becomes Totalitarian Oppression, I don't understand how he, nor this guy can reconcile that.

For the most part, ONLY Whites are being invaded by Migrants a-plenty, and ONLY White history is under siege.
Whites played no role in other people's histories, of course :lmao:

A lot of White nations didn't enslave, or kill anybody of another race.

But, stupid, Liberal scums like you still think that those kind of Whites, including Poles who were abused by the Nazis, are somehow fair targets for discrimination because of the White color of their skin.

You're a complete vermin, and should probably GTFO.

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

Contrary to the opinions of anti-Catholic bigots like yourself.

Catholics are underrepresented in European brutality.

Perhaps as much as 95% of all White genocide killings come from 3 European ethnicities, being British Protestants, Lutheran Protestant dominated Germany, and Orthodox Christian dominated Russia.

On a side note, yes some Nazis were Catholic in upbringing too, but ultimately most high ranking Nazi "Catholics" were in fact followers of Pagan, Mystics, or Islam.

As for Russia, it also contained many Atheists, and Jews in it's "Soviet ranks"

Last edited:
For the most part, ONLY Whites are being invaded by Migrants a-plenty, and ONLY White history is under siege.

But, stupid, Liberal scums like you still think that those kind of Whites, including Poles who were abused by the Nazis, are somehow fair targets for discrimination because of the White color of their skin.

I'm supposed to feel bad for white people who were slaughtered by other white people, who now want to punish brown people? Nah.

Well then, let me help alleviate this naive confusion and simplify this:

Everyone who is not a white supremacist condemns these comments. And everyone who is a white supremacist agrees with them.

Gee, that was hard. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

Perhaps as much as 95% of all White genocide killings come from 3 European ethnicities, being British Protestants, Lutheran Protestant dominated Germany, and Orthodox Christian Russia.
facts:
--catholic priest ALL over the US molested/raped children and the hierarchy tried to cover it up
--the catholic church TORTURED people
etc etc
all facts all true
so I'm a bigot because I state facts--gee --where have I heard that before????
you argue with emotion not facts
10 Torture devices used by the Catholic Church in the Inquisition
judas-cradle.jpg

I'm supposed to feel bad for white people who were slaughtered by other white people, who now want to punish brown people? Nah.

Who wants to punish Brown people???????

Wishing to secure their National heritage, doesn't necessarily mean wanting to punish Brown people./

But, it seems you may want to punish White people for past Colonialism atrocities.

You like many anti-White bigoted Liberals, think bashing Whites is fine, and even cool.

Just more hypocrisy displayed from you & your ilk.

Whites should feel threatened by having their very way of life extinguished by a horde of third world underclass migrants
brought in expressly to replace them!

There is a highly organized and well thought out campaign by the UN and other Globalist entities to simply displace and
eliminate the people and cultures of the West, if not immediately then slowly and over time.
Sweden, Italy, Poland, Romania, Germany etc. are all fighting back. The US has been insulated to a degree by their geography and well informed conservative citizens but make no mistake, they (along with Canada, Australia, New Zealand) are under fire too.

I thank this radical priest for bringing the issue up. People need to wake up.

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

Perhaps as much as 95% of all White genocide killings come from 3 European ethnicities, being British Protestants, Lutheran Protestant dominated Germany, and Orthodox Christian Russia.
facts:
--catholic priest ALL over the US molested/raped children and the hierarchy tried to cover it up
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

The Inquisition killed like 30,000 - 300,000.

Meanwhile, British Protestants killed over 60,000,000 in India alone by just their greedy Terror famines.

Those are FACTS, not emotion.

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

The Inquisition killed like 30,000 - 300,000.

Meanwhile, British Protestants killed over 60,000,000 in India alone by just their greedy Terror famines.

Those are FACTS, not emotion.
the church would never do anything wrong
hahahahhahahahah

I kid you not.

The priests have come a long way since the days of helping Nazi war criminals escape to South America or hide out in a French monastery. Good for him! Breitbart? :)

Forum List

Back