Italian Priest Condemns Whites Who Do Not Want to be Replaced by Immigrants

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
condemned people for believing the Earth is not the center of the universe
raping/molesting children--THEN trying to/covering it up
pillaging a city for $$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
etc etc

Contrary to the opinions of anti-Catholic bigots like yourself.

Catholics are underrepresented in European brutality.

Perhaps as much as 95% of all White genocide killings come from 3 European ethnicities, being British Protestants, Lutheran Protestant dominated Germany, and Orthodox Christian Russia.
facts:
--catholic priest ALL over the US molested/raped children and the hierarchy tried to cover it up
--the catholic church TORTURED people
etc etc
all facts all true
so I'm a bigot because I state facts--gee --where have I heard that before????
you argue with emotion not facts
10 Torture devices used by the Catholic Church in the Inquisition
judas-cradle.jpg

The Inquisition killed like 30,000 - 300,000.

Meanwhile, British Protestants killed over 60,000,000 in India alone by just their greedy Terror famines.

Those are FACTS, not emotion.
the church would never do anything wrong
hahahahhahahahah

I never said the Catholic church was perfect.

However, Who cares what you have to say British Protestant, Jew lover.

Your type are the #1 problem.

Look at all these British blooded Protestant Presidents in the U.S.A, who support War in Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan as Neocons.
But
then flood the U.S.A, with close to 50 million Immigrants.

Last edited:
I kid you not.

Our Marxist elites are moral degenerates and mindless fools.

Italian Priest Says Blame 'White Tribe' For Anti-Mass Migration Attitudes

Italian priest Alex Zanotelli has blamed the current popular support for anti-mass migration policies on the “white tribe”, claiming that white people feel “threatened” by mass migration and demographic replacement.
Father Zanotelli, who has had a long background in social activism, blamed “whites” from European countries, including Italy, rejecting the migrant transport vessels Sea Eye and Sea Watch from docking in their ports earlier this month, Il Giornale reports.

“It’s absurd, we talk about closed ports but there is not even a ministerial decree, nothing written, it’s all tweeted,” he complained, added: “It’s a problem with the white tribe, which feels threatened everywhere. For 500 years the white tribe conquered the world: we gave birth to slavery, to colonialism.”​

This guy is an ignoramus. White western Europeans, the ones being displaced, did not start slavery nor colonialism.

And even if our ancestors did, it does not justify ethnic genocide against the whites of today.

More and more the elites push us toward White Nationalism, and they really are stupid for doing so.
The priests have come a long way since the days of helping Nazi war criminals escape to South America or hide out in a French monastery. Good for him! Breitbart? :)

What about Pope Pius efforts saved 860,000 Jews, including to faciliate 200,000 Jews out of Germany in WW2, and to house Jews in Vatican Facilities.

'Pope Pius XII saved thousands of Jews'

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews

<B>"Hitler's Pope" Saved Jews, Newly Found Document Allegedly Proves</B>

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

Perhaps as much as 95% of all White genocide killings come from 3 European ethnicities, being British Protestants, Lutheran Protestant dominated Germany, and Orthodox Christian Russia.
facts:
--catholic priest ALL over the US molested/raped children and the hierarchy tried to cover it up
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

LOL @ You going back to the 1400's to discredit Catholics as Barbarians of torture.

Meanwhile, you love Jews, who in the 20th Century tortured many people as Commies in Eastern Europe.

The Gulag system, the NKVD were both founded by Jews, and were masters of Torture.

But, keep loving Jews & hating Catholics.

As if it makes sense to go against White Catholic Trump supporters, in favor of Jewish Hillary supporters.

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

Meanwhile, British Protestants killed over 60,000,000 in India alone by just their greedy Terror famines.

hahahahhahahahah

Look at all these British blooded Protestant Presidents in the U.S.A, who support War in Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan as Neocons.
But
wow----
you're out of your mind
I love jews like:
398524.jpg

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

hahahahhahahahah

But
wow----
you're out of your mind
I love jews like:
398524.jpg

No, it's YOU who's Out of your mind.

You go back to the 1400's Inquistion by Catholic Spain, which actually killed less than the War on Terror has by Neocon Brit Protestants which is ongoing CURRENT EVENTS.

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

LOL @ You going back to the 1400's to discredit Catholics as Barbarians of torture.

Meanwhile, you love Jews, who in the 20th Century tortured many people as Commies in Eastern Europe.

The Gulag system, the NKVD were both founded by Jews, and were masters of Torture.

As if it makes sense to go against White Catholic Trump supporters, in favor of Jewish Hillary supporters.
1400s, 1500s, 1800s, 1900s, 2000s,
The report, which covered six of the state’s eight Catholic dioceses and found more than 1,000 identifiable victims
Bishops and other leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Pennsylvania covered up child sexual abuse
Catholic Priests Abused 1,000 Children in Pennsylvania, Report Says
etc to infinity

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

hahahahhahahahah

But
wow----
you're out of your mind
I love jews like:
398524.jpg

No, it's YOU who's Out of your mind.

You go back to the 1400's Inquistion by Catholic Spain, which actually killed less than the War on Terror has by Neocon Brit Protestants which is ongoing CURRENT EVENTS.
you don't love Bar Rafaeli?????!!!!!!!
look at that BABE!!!

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

The report, which covered six of the state’s eight Catholic dioceses and found more than 1,000 identifiable victims
Bishops and other leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Pennsylvania covered up child sexual abuse
etc to infinity

Your Brit Protestant Neocons have killed up to 20 million, give or take, since WW2 ended.
How many did White Catholics kill since WW2 ended?

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 "Victim Nations" Since World War II - Global Research

I kid you not.

Our Marxist elites are moral degenerates and mindless fools.

Italian Priest Says Blame 'White Tribe' For Anti-Mass Migration Attitudes

Italian priest Alex Zanotelli has blamed the current popular support for anti-mass migration policies on the “white tribe”, claiming that white people feel “threatened” by mass migration and demographic replacement.
Father Zanotelli, who has had a long background in social activism, blamed “whites” from European countries, including Italy, rejecting the migrant transport vessels Sea Eye and Sea Watch from docking in their ports earlier this month, Il Giornale reports.

“It’s absurd, we talk about closed ports but there is not even a ministerial decree, nothing written, it’s all tweeted,” he complained, added: “It’s a problem with the white tribe, which feels threatened everywhere. For 500 years the white tribe conquered the world: we gave birth to slavery, to colonialism.”​

This guy is an ignoramus. White western Europeans, the ones being displaced, did not start slavery nor colonialism.

And even if our ancestors did, it does not justify ethnic genocide against the whites of today.

More and more the elites push us toward White Nationalism, and they really are stupid for doing so.
Wow another priest that needs a history lesson, wow...

For the most part, ONLY Whites are being invaded by Migrants a-plenty, and ONLY White history is under siege.
Whites played no role in other people's histories, of course :lmao:

A lot of White nations didn't enslave, or kill anybody of another race.

But, stupid, Liberal scums like you still think that those kind of Whites, including Poles who were abused by the Nazis, are somehow fair targets for discrimination because of the White color of their skin.

You're a complete vermin, and should probably GTFO.
gM2tyFJ.gif

so says the people that:
TORTURED as policy
etc etc

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

etc to infinity

Your Brit Protestant Neocons have killed up to 20 million, give or take, since WW2 ended.

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 "Victim Nations" Since World War II - Global Research
so there is a measurement on evil??
you really post some dumbass shit --it's humorous

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

etc to infinity

Stupid for what?
Saying the truth???????

White Catholics are resisting the immigrant invasions better.

White Protestants are going nuts, and killing people as Neocons.

Who are the White Catholics killing since WW2???????????

Meanwhile White Protestants have made a mess in the Mid-East, and Oh hur, hur, Catholics are the problem.

No, you motherf*ckers are the problem.

facts:
etc etc
all facts all true
judas-cradle.jpg

etc to infinity

Stupid for what?
Saying the truth???????

Meanwhile White Protestants have made a mess in the Mid-East, and Oh hur, hur, Catholics are the problem.

they are all christians--hahahahhahahahahah
you prove yourself WRONG
you are SUPPOSED to be a christian, yet you prove yourself a jackass HATEFUL jerk
so--why are you hateful/etc--when christ says that's wrong????!!!!!!

etc to infinity

Stupid for what?
Saying the truth???????

you prove yourself WRONG
you are SUPPOSED to be a christian, yet you prove yourself a jackass HATEFUL jerk

You started bashing Catholics here, so what are you talking about, as if I'm just bashing Christians for the sake of it?

I'm hateful?
Yet, With your comments against Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Catholics, etc. etc. Are somehow not hateful??????????

Stupid for what?
Saying the truth???????

you prove yourself WRONG

You started bashing Catholics here, so what are you talking about, as if I'm just bashing Christians for the sake of it?

I'm hateful?
Yet, With your comments against Blacks, Hispanics, Catholics, etc. etc. Are somehow not hateful??????????
hold it--I did not claim to be a christian--so what I do is irrelevant
why are you hateful if christ says that is wrong?
why do priests [ of all people!! ] rape/molest CHILDREN--if they believe in christ/etc

Stupid for what?
Saying the truth???????

you prove yourself WRONG

I'm hateful?
Yet, With your comments against Blacks, Hispanics, Catholics, etc. etc. Are somehow not hateful??????????
why do priests [ of all people!! ] rape/molest CHILDREN--if they believe in christ/etc

I'm not particularly Catholic, but I was raised as such, and don't care for the nitpicking of our Catholic heritage.

The story of Phinehas supports Tribalism, Racism & Supremacism in the Bible.

Stupid for what?
Saying the truth???????

you prove yourself WRONG

I'm hateful?

I'm not particularly Catholic, but I was raised as such, and don't care for the nitpicking of our Catholic heritage.

The story of Phinehas supports Tribalism, Racism & Supremacism in the Bible.
you are not christian/etc?

Forum List

Back