Why Do Whites Who Descend From Immigrants Tell Blacks To Move Back To Africa?

Yea because if you complain while acknowledging we're the greatest it doesnt' quite have the same ring, eh? Malcolm X wants his own piece of black land you can turn into your own shit hole? No lol. Fuck those stupid ****** black nationalists can't even contorol a city much less nation. GIve you a piece of ours...lol

If by "unforgivably racist" you meant "least racist nation on the planet that just wanted to reach even greater heights of perfection" it would have a different ring.

You're allowed to complain, as long as you acknowledge you're one of us and we're the best.

Comparing it to turning your back on the flag as an Olympian as an obvious example is absurd.

Blacks always want it all. Nobody cares. Behave better
Shut up H1B visa boy.

America has long been a fascist shithole for everybody who has not been white or male. Get out of your delusion son, millions of blacks are not rushing to America

Bullshit. THESE people say you are a whiney bitch. I don't see white people in these masses of people. I see a lot of desperate black and brown people. THEY say you are a whiney bitch and will happily trade places with a sniveling little shit, like you.

So leave, bitch.

Shut up H1B visa boy.

lol it was a j visa you peasant

i suspect you knew that tho, easy to walk among us when the standards are lower, buahaha

maybe if blacks could code we wouldn't have to ship in indentured indians to do it.

IM2 would not want to move to Africa so as not to lower his living standards and comfort he enjoys in systemically racist USA that keep electing racist democrats cause they are all systemically racist.

He probably calls Africa a sh#thole.
And his belief is that any place that is a shithole is because whites caused it.

Reparations are for more than slavery. White human rights violations against us did noe stop with the end of slavery. Understand that and do not try that dumb ass argument with me again.

I am better educated than you, so drop the stereotyped comments. The only victim here is you. Whites have whined since 1965 because the government doesn't give whites everything anymore. So don't be white trying to lecture me about what America is, I know what America has been for blacks. When you turn black and live 5 years, come back and tell me about America.
Since we today were not given everything, we do not expect it. It’s your ASSitude that keeps you from anything you want. None of my family was given anything. You are an idiot to think no whites have ever worked hard to achieve what they got.

I don't think you can be sane and say that considering the huge number of human rights violations what have committed against us.
Since you claim to be so educated and successful, why aren’t most other blacks doing the same? If you can make it on your own, so can they. And fucking believe it ir not, (you wont) whites make it on their own too.

There is not one white person living in this country who descends for the original nations of this country without intermixing. So why is it that racist whites think they can tell blacks to move back to Africa if they don't like it here?

History of immigration to the United States

The history of immigration to the United States details the movement of people to the United States, from the colonial era to the present. The United States experienced successive waves of immigration, particularly from Europe, and later from Asia and Latin America. Colonial era immigrants often paid the cost of transoceanic transportation by becoming indentured servants where the new employer paid the ship's captain. Starting in the late 19th century immigration was restricted from China and Japan. In the 1920s restrictive immigration quotas were imposed, although political refugees had special status. Numerical restrictions ended in 1965.

Our ancestors were invited to came over here to build this country and there was no welfare state. It was produce or pershish.

The Negroes came over here as slaves to be made to pick cotton.

You probably don't understand the difference, do you?

I think the whites here descend from immigrants all came from Europe. So if they don't like the government or how America is changing, they can go back to Europe,
I think when whites complain about the government, it involves everyone, not just whites.

They were white and given help from the government, not denied opportunity because of their race. In fact, they helped deny blacks and taught you the same racism. They were nowhere near as motivated as blacks because if we were not motivated, Jim Crow would still be in effect. You know nothing about motivation chump.

More and more I think you're some whiny white Liberal feminists posing as an oppressed Negro

None of them were given anything by anyone!

One grandfather was 14 years old when he left Italy alone and headed to Brazil

In fact, one relative from Italy was turned away at Ellis Island for an eye infection, was sent back to Italy and never returned

There is not one white person living in this country who descends for the original nations of this country without intermixing. So why is it that racist whites think they can tell blacks to move back to Africa if they don't like it here?

It is an obvious suggestion to try to make you happy.

Considering the way some people so constantly vent nothing but how much they hate this country and how terrible it is, the obvious thing for them to do, would be to get away from the nation and people that they so clearly hate.

History of immigration to the United States

The history of immigration to the United States details the movement of people to the United States, from the colonial era to the present. The United States experienced successive waves of immigration, particularly from Europe, and later from Asia and Latin America. Colonial era immigrants often paid the cost of transoceanic transportation by becoming indentured servants where the new employer paid the ship's captain. Starting in the late 19th century immigration was restricted from China and Japan. In the 1920s restrictive immigration quotas were imposed, although political refugees had special status. Numerical restrictions ended in 1965.

As far as I'm concerned the Portuguese owe us a refund for selling us genetically defective pieces of shit like you. Africans owe you reparations if anyone does, but it really would have been better for everyone if they just slaughtered their POW's 400 years ago, rather than traded them for rum on the west african coast. In that case your genetic garbage would not be here stealing oxygen.

As far as I'm concerned the Portuguese owe us a refund for selling us genetically defective pieces of shit like you. Africans owe you reparations if anyone does, but it really would have been better for everyone if they just slaughtered their POW's 400 years ago, rather than traded them for rum on the west african coast. In that case your genetic garbage would not be here stealing oxygen.

You are the defective one. Your posts prove it. Africans do not owe us reparations. You really need to quit repeating that since you have been shown that's a lie.

Forum List

Back