It will be Bears vs Texans Superbowl

SB that no one will watch

Texans vs Bears
Texans vs seahawks
Texans vs rams
Colts vs any team

Only two teams I hope to god don’t win the Super Bowl. Patriots and cowboys. Especially the cowboys.

That was always my fear about the eagles and it happened
I would enjoy hating it while the cowboys won a Super Bowl. That would be fun. ITs just sports right? And who cares what a lions fan says right?

But it’ll be more fun when they get bounced! Texas sucks. What a gross place. Bunch of hicks

Bunch of hicks with the best cancer center in the world and NASA.
Go fuck yourself.
You bragin on that lyin NASA?

Nah....I'll say they used to be worth a fuck.
Yea I thought it was odd a republican would brag about NASA. You had cognitive dissonance.

That was always my fear about the eagles and it happened
I would enjoy hating it while the cowboys won a Super Bowl. That would be fun. ITs just sports right? And who cares what a lions fan says right?

But it’ll be more fun when they get bounced! Texas sucks. What a gross place. Bunch of hicks

Go fuck yourself.

Yea I thought it was odd a republican would brag about NASA. You had cognitive dissonance.

I used to make flight hardware for the Shuttle program when they actually were a space program.
At this point they're worthless.

Go fuck yourself.

I used to make flight hardware for the Shuttle program when they actually were a space program.
And guess what? You also don’t have the best cancer center in the world. No better than the ones here up north.

We all say/think we have the best. Trust me your doctors and technology are not better than anywhere else.

Go fuck yourself.

And guess what? You also don’t have the best cancer center in the world. No better than the ones here up north.

We all say/think we have the best. Trust me your doctors and technology are not better than anywhere else.

Feel free to look it up.

Feel free to look it up.

No better than the others on the list

US News' Best Hospitals 2018-19 — 4 specialties
  • MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston)
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York City)
  • Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
  • Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center (Boston)
  • Cleveland Clinic.
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
  • Seattle Cancer Care Alliance at UW Medical Center.
  • Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, Fla.)
How are they better? How are they THE BEST? How are they better than the Mayo clinic for example? What are we not getting in MI

1. MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston)
  2. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York City)
  3. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
  4. Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center (Boston)
  5. Cleveland Clinic
  6. The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
  7. Seattle Cancer Care Alliance at UW Medical Center
  8. Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, Fla.)
  9. UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco)
  10. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian (Philadelphia)

Feel free to look it up.

Some say your cancer center is #2 not #1

Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Center, New York City
2 University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
3 Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
4 Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston
5 Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland

So bfd. I would hope/assume every cancer hospital in the country has the same care. If not what does that say about the state of healthcare?

You're telling me University of Michigan doesn't have a good cancer hospital? Ridiculous.

So then what does Texas have? It has Cancer hospitals and Lyin NASA. Not much.

Feel free to look it up.

So bfd. I would hope/assume every cancer hospital in the country has the same care. If not what does that say about the state of healthcare?

You're telling me University of Michigan doesn't have a good cancer hospital? Ridiculous.

The majority rank it #1.

It's also the new silicon valley.
4 Reasons Why Austin is America’s New Silicon Valley

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Austin-TX-so-liberal

Why isn’t Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio seeing the same surge in the tech industry? The simple answer is these cities don’t have the cool factor that Austin carries.

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

Austin has been liberal for a long time, and out of step with the rest of the state for almost its entire existence. Austin was pro-Union during the Civil War (as was Sam Houston), for example, while the rest of the state’s population was solidly Confederate.

There are a number of reasons for this. First, the Hill Country (and Central Texas in general), where Austin is located, was settled not only by the more conservative Scotch-Irish who settled in the eastern parts of Texas most closely aligned with the Old South, but also by Germans, Czechs, and Poles, most of whom were differently educated than most Texans of the time, and many of whom were freethinkers (agnostics and atheists) who came to Texas to escape the political and religious tyranny of their homeland. There is even a monument to these freethinkers of the 1840s-1860s in my brother’s hometown of Comfort, Texas, which was for a long time the only atheist monument in America.

In addition, the state chose Austin as its capital and the home of its namesake University. (Texas A&M, built with the federal largesse of the land grant acts, is actually older than the University of Texas, but its original purpose was more narrowly focused.) The University of Texas, being one of the largest universities in the world in the 20th century, attracted an international academic crowd that was, typical for academia, more diverse in its beliefs and thus by necessity more tolerant of different ideas than would otherwise be the norm in a former slave state.

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

Why isn’t Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio seeing the same surge in the tech industry? The simple answer is these cities don’t have the cool factor that Austin carries.

WTF does that have to do with Texas being the new silicon valley?

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

I just pointed out that it's in your most liberal of cities. Texas will turn blue.

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

Lets just focus on the fact you have two teams in the playoffs and neither of them will be in the Superbowl. Hell I have them both getting bounced in the first round. That's all this is really about. Lets not get political. We know NASA used to be good until it wasn't anymore, just like GW Bush.

Trump: George W. Bush behind 'worst single mistake' in US history

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

I just pointed out that it's in your most liberal of cities. Texas will turn blue.

Austins success is due to the success of Texas.

Feel free to look it up.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

Lets just focus on the fact you have two teams in the playoffs and neither of them will be in the Superbowl. Hell I have them both getting bounced in the first round. That's all this is really about. Lets not get political. We know NASA used to be good until it wasn't anymore, just like GW Bush.

What the WTF does football have to do with anything?
You're grasping,while lefty states experience a mass exodus of taxpayers Texas is gaining those people and companies.
Have fun feeding the low lives as your tax base dwindles.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

What the WTF does football have to do with anything?
You're grasping,while lefty states experience a mass exodus of taxpayers Texas is gaining those people and companies.
Have fun feeding the low lives as your tax base dwindles.
Yea I also heard people are fleeing the USA to head to Mexico where it's cheaper to live. So soon it'll be too expensive where you are because the reality is those companies should pay taxes and they should pay good wages. Eventually you'll wake up and insist and they'll leave you too.

The majority rank it #1.

That's AUSTIN.

Austins success is due to the success of Texas.
And Texas' success is due to it being a part of the USA but that doesn't stop you guys from talking about secession from the union.

Thats comedy Gold anybody thinks the Bears or Texans will be in the superbowl. :laughing0301:The Saints in New Orleans will have them for breakfast IF they get that far.Now it IS realistic to think they could go to LA for a rematch and beat my Rams which i think there is a good chance of happening after their defense played so poorly against the horrible 493rs.but beating the saints in New Orleans? not happening.:abgg2q.jpg:

and the Texans in the AFC? seriously? a team that had everything to play for in getting the second seed but blew it giving up a touchdown late in the game against the eagles?:iyfyus.jpg:

The two teams in the NFL that ARE realistic in surprising everyone are the cowboys in the NFC ESPECIALLY after they beat the saints earlier in the year.

and the AFC? the chargers could surprise everyone,the NFL did not want them to have a home game because of playing in a small soccer stadium but they dont care if they go on the ROAD to get there.

I could see Chicago in the Super Bowl but not the Texans. The Chargers may be the best all around team in the NFL, whether that translates into a Super Bowl appearance, I am not sure. The Rams or the Saints should win the NFC.

Forum List

Back