It will be Bears vs Texans Superbowl

Who wants to bet me?

I'm not going to bet, but that would surprise me. I don't see the Texans making it to the SB.

Watson Is a Jimmy

g_mcmahon_il.jpg

It will be the bears against the Texans you can feel it..

I know exactly who will be in the Superbowl..

Who wants to bet me?

I'm not going to bet, but that would surprise me. I don't see the Texans making it to the SB.

I watched Watson on the sidelines .that fucker Is good..

( And I am not lying he is that good)

I have seen him in person..

Deshaun Watson is a very good quarterback. I don't trust the Texans', though. They've actually been quite good as far as points given up, but they've faced some lesser competition to get to this point, and they've given up a lot of yardage doing it. I don't know if their D will be able to stop the better AFC teams, and I don't know how well their running game will fare.

Who wants to bet me?

especially after blowing it giving up so many points to the Eagles and blowing the lead in the last seconds and having to go through boston to play the cheatriots where they will have some home town reffing cooking for them.

Who wants to bet me?

Colt beat Texans in Texas
Seahawks beat Dallas in Dallas
Chargers beat Ravens in Baltimore
Eagles beat bears in Chicago

The chiefs, rams patriots and saints beat them.

If these 4 advance who plays who?

I want the chiefs to win and I want New England out. I’ll be happy as long as the patriots don’t win another Super Bowl

The Bears won't get past the Eagles.
Eagles have impressed bout as much as the Vikings.....got no shot
You never know in the playoffs. Every one of these teams is good and none of them are unbeatable. Let’s see your wildcard predictions

Foles has the highest post season passer rating in NFL history.

And here's the other thing. Nobody else left in the post season have been tested like the Eagles have.

And they are the defendng Super Bowl champs, after all.

The Bears won't get past the Eagles.
Eagles have impressed bout as much as the Vikings.....got no shot
You never know in the playoffs. Every one of these teams is good and none of them are unbeatable. Let’s see your wildcard predictions

Foles has the highest post season passer rating in NFL history.

And here's the other thing. Nobody else left in the post season have been tested like the Eagles have.
Defense wins, unless you are Tom Brady. BEars have number one...yours is in bottom third, nowhere near what it was last yr

Defense wins, unless you are Tom Brady. BEars have number one...yours is in bottom third, nowhere near what it was last yr

Yeah, they do have a good defense. It'll be a fun game to watch against our gunslinger.

You want Philly Philly?

Who wants to bet me?

I would love that but just focus on one game at a time. Those eagles are coming and you never know what team will show up. They was not even expected to be in the playoffs 3 weeks ago. I want to believe the bears can stop foles at home but we will see

I would love that but just focus on one game at a time. Those eagles are coming and you never know what team will show up. They was not even expected to be in the playoffs 3 weeks ago. I want to believe the bears can stop foles at home but we will see

That was a crazy ending in Dallas yesterday, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back