It will be Bears vs Texans Superbowl

I would enjoy hating it while the cowboys won a Super Bowl. That would be fun. ITs just sports right? And who cares what a lions fan says right?

But it’ll be more fun when they get bounced! Texas sucks. What a gross place. Bunch of hicks

Texas is a Minority-Majority State which more minorities live within the State than whites.

I wish those like you would educate yourself before making asinine comments about Texas but alas you will wait until MSNBC and CNN tell you what to think first...
And I wish you would do the same about Detroit.

Ultimately we are all Americans and if sports can bring Indians and Pakistanis together I’m sure Texas and Michigan can be friends right?

I lived in Lansing, so I know enough about your State.

You have no clue about Texas and should educate yourself.

Detroit is nothing but a she of it former self...

Houston has more to offer than L.A., Chicago or Detroit.
Yea but Y’all look stupid in those hats.

So do Aussies...

I wear the outback hat...

So please stop with the stupidity about Texas.

Also I am a Canadian Frog which is worse than a Damn Yankee in Texas...
If you have assimilated you’re now a hick.

And guess what? You also don’t have the best cancer center in the world. No better than the ones here up north.

We all say/think we have the best. Trust me your doctors and technology are not better than anywhere else.

Feel free to look it up.

Some say your cancer center is #2 not #1

Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Center, New York City
2 University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
3 Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
4 Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston
5 Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland

So bfd. I would hope/assume every cancer hospital in the country has the same care. If not what does that say about the state of healthcare?

You're telling me University of Michigan doesn't have a good cancer hospital? Ridiculous.

So then what does Texas have? It has Cancer hospitals and Lyin NASA. Not much.

The majority rank it #1.

It's also the new silicon valley.
4 Reasons Why Austin is America’s New Silicon Valley

Austin has been liberal for a long time, and out of step with the rest of the state for almost its entire existence. Austin was pro-Union during the Civil War (as was Sam Houston), for example, while the rest of the state’s population was solidly Confederate.

There are a number of reasons for this. First, the Hill Country (and Central Texas in general), where Austin is located, was settled not only by the more conservative Scotch-Irish who settled in the eastern parts of Texas most closely aligned with the Old South, but also by Germans, Czechs, and Poles, most of whom were differently educated than most Texans of the time, and many of whom were freethinkers (agnostics and atheists) who came to Texas to escape the political and religious tyranny of their homeland. There is even a monument to these freethinkers of the 1840s-1860s in my brother’s hometown of Comfort, Texas, which was for a long time the only atheist monument in America.

In addition, the state chose Austin as its capital and the home of its namesake University. (Texas A&M, built with the federal largesse of the land grant acts, is actually older than the University of Texas, but its original purpose was more narrowly focused.) The University of Texas, being one of the largest universities in the world in the 20th century, attracted an international academic crowd that was, typical for academia, more diverse in its beliefs and thus by necessity more tolerant of different ideas than would otherwise be the norm in a former slave state.

1. Texas is a Minority-Majority state.

2. Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin are Democratic Cities.

3. Houston was the first major city to elect a Lesbian Mayor.

So as you crap on the State of Texas it amazes me how much you do not know about the state or the City of Houston:

1. Houston has one of the largest ports in the World!

2. Texas economy is larger than most countries in the world.

3. Houston population is diverse from Latino Communities to Vietnamese communities and is not just white!

So can you please at least educate your self about Texas and Fourth populated City in America ( Houston ) before making your asinine comments!

We also have the most diverse county in the country,Fort Bend.

We had thought about moving to Dallas or Houston at one time for job opportunities, never did however when researching the two cities I discovered what a great a diverse area both cities were, no wonder so many people live there.

Feel free to look it up.

So bfd. I would hope/assume every cancer hospital in the country has the same care. If not what does that say about the state of healthcare?

You're telling me University of Michigan doesn't have a good cancer hospital? Ridiculous.

The majority rank it #1.

Austin has been liberal for a long time, and out of step with the rest of the state for almost its entire existence. Austin was pro-Union during the Civil War (as was Sam Houston), for example, while the rest of the state’s population was solidly Confederate.

There are a number of reasons for this. First, the Hill Country (and Central Texas in general), where Austin is located, was settled not only by the more conservative Scotch-Irish who settled in the eastern parts of Texas most closely aligned with the Old South, but also by Germans, Czechs, and Poles, most of whom were differently educated than most Texans of the time, and many of whom were freethinkers (agnostics and atheists) who came to Texas to escape the political and religious tyranny of their homeland. There is even a monument to these freethinkers of the 1840s-1860s in my brother’s hometown of Comfort, Texas, which was for a long time the only atheist monument in America.

In addition, the state chose Austin as its capital and the home of its namesake University. (Texas A&M, built with the federal largesse of the land grant acts, is actually older than the University of Texas, but its original purpose was more narrowly focused.) The University of Texas, being one of the largest universities in the world in the 20th century, attracted an international academic crowd that was, typical for academia, more diverse in its beliefs and thus by necessity more tolerant of different ideas than would otherwise be the norm in a former slave state.

So as you crap on the State of Texas it amazes me how much you do not know about the state or the City of Houston:

3. Houston population is diverse from Latino Communities to Vietnamese communities and is not just white!

So can you please at least educate your self about Texas and Fourth populated City in America ( Houston ) before making your asinine comments!

Texas has a lot in common with California

New York (1.15 million) and Los Angeles (1 million) have the highest number of undocumented residents, with Houston, Dallas, Miami and Chicago also home to significant populations (Houston has roughly 575,000, Dallas has roughly 475,000, Miami has about 450,000 and Chicago has 425,000.) In addition to L.A., California is home to four of the other top 20 cities: San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, and Riverside-San Bernardino.

The majority rank it #1.

Texas has a lot in common with California

New York (1.15 million) and Los Angeles (1 million) have the highest number of undocumented residents, with Houston, Dallas, Miami and Chicago also home to significant populations (Houston has roughly 575,000, Dallas has roughly 475,000, Miami has about 450,000 and Chicago has 425,000.) In addition to L.A., California is home to four of the other top 20 cities: San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, and Riverside-San Bernardino.

Michigan shouldn't have a problem with the illegal immigrants, they are trying to stay out of third world countries.

We had thought about moving to Dallas or Houston at one time for job opportunities, never did however when researching the two cities I discovered what a great a diverse area both cities were, no wonder so many people live there.
Let’s get serious for a moment. Sorry I made it political. I hate the cowboys but it’s the kind of hate like you love to hate them. I know too many cowboy fans and I hate the owner etc. bottom line is I love to hate Dallas.

I don’t even hate the Texans but because they too are in Texas, I hate them too. Lol.

Bottom line is I think both Texas teams are going to win tomorrow but I’m still saying both will lose. I hope they lose.

I especially want the cowboys to lose even though I like the coach and quarterback. Jerry Jones sucks

Let’s get serious for a moment. Sorry I made it political. I hate the cowboys but it’s the kind of hate like you love to hate them. I know too many cowboy fans and I hate the owner etc. bottom line is I love to hate Dallas.

I don’t even hate the Texans but because they too are in Texas, I hate them too. Lol.

Bottom line is I think both Texas teams are going to win tomorrow but I’m still saying both will lose. I hope they lose.

I especially want the cowboys to lose even though I like the coach and quarterback. Jerry Jones sucks

What a retard...
"sorry I made it political" And then commences to make it political.
You make dumbasses seem sound of mind.

What a retard...
Do you know what lol means?

I think the Colts will beat the Texans. I think Dallas will top Seattle. I hope the Cowboys ink Dak to a long term heavy money deal, that should keep them out of a Super Bowl for many, many years.

What a retard...

Do you know what STFU means? How about GFY?

Oops, almost forgot, lol!

SB that no one will watch

Texans vs Bears
Texans vs seahawks
Texans vs rams
Colts vs any team

I am still pissed the bears didn't pick Watson out of Clemson

A young QB who is more of a runner is a short term fix. Only russel Wilson held up sort of.

However, short term in playoffs he will be a real threat. You get everything covered on 3rd and 15.......off he scampers for 18 yds, slides in. Backbreaker. 4 more plays.......

Texans vs Bears
Texans vs seahawks
Texans vs rams
Colts vs any team

A young QB who is more of a runner is a short term fix. Only russel Wilson held up sort of.

However, short term in playoffs he will be a real threat. You get everything covered on 3rd and 15.......off he scampers for 18 yds, slides in. Backbreaker. 4 more plays.......

Deshaun Watson is not "more of a runner."

Texans vs Bears
Texans vs seahawks
Texans vs rams
Colts vs any team

He is more of a threat to run than most. Luck is not taking off

Texans vs Bears
Texans vs seahawks
Texans vs rams
Colts vs any team

OK, he is more of a threat to run than Dan Fouts? He will be more inclined to run in this one and done playoff. Yes, he is a good passing QB also in or out of pocket or on the move.

What a retard...

Do you know what STFU means? How about GFY?

Oops, almost forgot, lol!
I do admit if it’s two teams I don’t care about I root for the one that’s a blue state.

Go Seattle chargers Chicago and colts.

I think Indiana is red too but their playing Texas so Indianapolis is closer to Michigan so I’m going with them.

Very scientific.

This means all the home teams will lose this weekend

Thats comedy Gold anybody thinks the Bears or Texans will be in the superbowl. :laughing0301:The Saints in New Orleans will have them for breakfast IF they get that far.Now it IS realistic to think they could go to LA for a rematch and beat my Rams which i think there is a good chance of happening after their defense played so poorly against the horrible 493rs.but beating the saints in New Orleans? not happening.:abgg2q.jpg:

and the Texans in the AFC? seriously? a team that had everything to play for in getting the second seed but blew it giving up a touchdown late in the game against the eagles?:iyfyus.jpg:

The two teams in the NFL that ARE realistic in surprising everyone are the cowboys in the NFC ESPECIALLY after they beat the saints earlier in the year.

and the AFC? the chargers could surprise everyone,the NFL did not want them to have a home game because of playing in a small soccer stadium but they dont care if they go on the ROAD to get there.

You don't know shit about football do you?

now what was it you were saying that "I" did not know anything about football? comedy gold.who was the nutcase who actually picked the TEXANS to go to the superbowl? rolls off coach in laughter.LOL cant believe you were that dumb to think they were that great a team,that they were as good as their record indicated ESPECIALLY when they had the golden opportunity to win the second seed but blew it against the eagles in their biggest game of the year at that point.hee hee

ready to wipe that egg off your face? LOL your face will REALLY turn red in embarrassment if the bears get that far to play the saints and they get their asses kicked by them. since the rematch game against the rams will be in LA next week i dont even think they will even make it that far.im also realistic unlike you to know better though to say that the rams could very well lose that game to the bears and if the rams won that game,they wont beat the saints in new orleans and go to the superbowl.hee hee.

Last edited:
Thats comedy Gold anybody thinks the Bears or Texans will be in the superbowl. :laughing0301:The Saints in New Orleans will have them for breakfast IF they get that far.Now it IS realistic to think they could go to LA for a rematch and beat my Rams which i think there is a good chance of happening after their defense played so poorly against the horrible 493rs.but beating the saints in New Orleans? not happening.:abgg2q.jpg:

and the Texans in the AFC? seriously? a team that had everything to play for in getting the second seed but blew it giving up a touchdown late in the game against the eagles?:iyfyus.jpg:

The two teams in the NFL that ARE realistic in surprising everyone are the cowboys in the NFC ESPECIALLY after they beat the saints earlier in the year.

and the AFC? the chargers could surprise everyone,the NFL did not want them to have a home game because of playing in a small soccer stadium but they dont care if they go on the ROAD to get there.

now what was it you were saying that "I" did not know anything about football? comedy gold.who was the nutcase who actually picked the TEXANS to go to the superbowl? rolls off coach in laughter.LOL cant believe you were that dumb to think they were that great a team,that they were as good as their record indicated ESPECIALLY when they had the golden opportunity to win the second seed but blew it against the eagles in their biggest game of the year at that point.hee hee

ready to wipe that egg off your face? LOL your face will REALLY turn red in embarrassment if the bears get that far to play the saints and they get their asses kicked by them. since the rematch game against the rams will be in LA next week i dont even think they will even make it that far.im also realistic unlike you to know better though to say that the rams could very well lose that game to the bears and if the rams won that game,they wont beat the saints in new orleans and go to the superbowl.hee hee.

Let’s go Seattle. I think by the fourth quarter Seattle will have dallas’ number.

Then I will be 100% on my picks. I want to see the home teams all lose.

Let’s go Seattle. I think by the fourth quarter Seattle will have dallas’ number.

Glad Dallas ousted the Seahawks, I am sick of Seattle fans running their mouth all the time.

Glad Dallas ousted the Seahawks, I am sick of Seattle fans running their mouth all the time.

I fell asleep and woke up to the horror that Dallas won by 2 points. God damn it.

Oh well I guess I get to look forward to them losing next week. In fact I’m more interested in watching when Dallas is playing so in a small way I’m glad they won. As long as they don’t win it all

glad to see those two assholes wilson and pete the cheat lose.:abgg2q.jpg: for the first time in my life i am actually happy the seahawks lost to the cowturds.i got one of the teams i hate to lose,unfortunately it looks like the other one chargers are going to go and win today,i just looked at the score.no surprise in the least,the ravens nearly blew it last week against the hapless browns so i did not give them a chance today. bear is looking more and more rediculous with his AFC picks of the texans which it was so obvious they were not that a good a team :lmao:and yet ignoring how the chargers have been the hottest team down the stretch in the AFC AND in the NFL other than the saints.:lmao::rofl::lmao:

sucks that i have to root for the chargers to beat the cheatriots next week.thats the only time i will ever cheer for the chargers.

Forum List

Back