It will be Bears vs Texans Superbowl

Remember the Fog Bowl? Eagles and Bears in 1988?

vvsjZlB.jpg

They played at Chicago in 2002 too and won

I would love that but just focus on one game at a time. Those eagles are coming and you never know what team will show up. They was not even expected to be in the playoffs 3 weeks ago. I want to believe the bears can stop foles at home but we will see

That was a crazy ending in Dallas yesterday, wasn't it?

I don't care about games that has no meaning

I dont see the Texans going to the SB.
The Oline is a sieve,the defensive secondary is busted up and we've lost most of our receivers to injury.

Maybe next year if they can address those issues in the off season.

But yeah....Watson is a fucking beast as is Hopkins.

I would love that but just focus on one game at a time. Those eagles are coming and you never know what team will show up. They was not even expected to be in the playoffs 3 weeks ago. I want to believe the bears can stop foles at home but we will see

It was still fun to watch, though. Giants thought they had it. They were already celebrating.

It was still fun to watch, though. Giants thought they had it. They were already celebrating.

I prefer DAK save some of that for next week and not celebrate a win over a team not in the playoffs

The Bears won't get past the Eagles.
Eagles have impressed bout as much as the Vikings.....got no shot

If they go on the road 3 times and reach the SB again I don't think I can watch the NFL again
Yea last year you were so happy their starting we got hurt

Of course I was, I was confident Bill Belechick could game plan for Nick Foles
Only two teams I hope to god don’t win the Super Bowl. Patriots and cowboys. Especially the cowboys.

The Bears won't get past the Eagles.

If they go on the road 3 times and reach the SB again I don't think I can watch the NFL again

Only two teams I hope to god don’t win the Super Bowl. Patriots and cowboys. Especially the cowboys.

That was always my fear about the eagles and it happened

I would enjoy hating it while the cowboys won a Super Bowl. That would be fun. ITs just sports right? And who cares what a lions fan says right?

But it’ll be more fun when they get bounced! Texas sucks. What a gross place. Bunch of hicks

I would enjoy hating it while the cowboys won a Super Bowl. That would be fun. ITs just sports right? And who cares what a lions fan says right?

But it’ll be more fun when they get bounced! Texas sucks. What a gross place. Bunch of hicks

Bunch of hicks with the best cancer center in the world and NASA.
Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.
You bragin on that lyin NASA?

No it's not just sports

Go fuck yourself.
You bragin on that lyin NASA?

Nah....I'll say they used to be worth a fuck.

Forum List

Back