It Was Only A Matter Of Time Before Voter ID Law Enforcement Became Voting Quizzes

Moderation Message:

Confine your post to RELEVENT replies.
Do NOT respond to flaming.
And PLEASE condense your responses into
coherent statements.

Shouting matches WILL be closed.

flacaltenn

I could understand the concern if only Democrats were asked these questions, but if everyone is subject to the same questioning how is voter fraud?

See the difference between me and you is that this is unfair and the persons politics do not play a part in my decision unlike you. This is a poll tax and if it is being applied to everyone it needs to stop. If its applied to only repubs it needs to stop.

Has anyone NOT been allowed to vote because of these questions? Has anyone NOT been allowed to vote because they had no ID?

You idiots seem to think that minorities are too stupid and/or too lazy to A) get an ID and B) to answer basic questions. Why is that?

You dont care about the answers, you'll find more and more questions to ask as if any of it will change your mind lol.

Yeah, thats what they used to say when they wanted minorities to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar. "Just some basic questions"....wrong answer, cant vote bye.

No one falling for your bullshit appeal to emotions fallacy :lol:

Voting is all about the persons politics. A question is a poll tax? That's just retarded!

Tell that to history

During the Jim Crow Era, states erected all kinds of ridiculous and shameful barriers to prevent African Americans from voting. They required African Americans to pass complicated literacy tests. They forced black people to pay outrageous poll taxes. In some states, in order to vote, black people had to know how many bubbles were on a bar of soap or how many jelly beans were in a jar.

Better yet dont tell it to history because history doesnt give a shit what you deem as retarded or not. Its a fact. :lol:

See the difference between me and you is that this is unfair and the persons politics do not play a part in my decision unlike you. This is a poll tax and if it is being applied to everyone it needs to stop. If its applied to only repubs it needs to stop.

You dont care about the answers, you'll find more and more questions to ask as if any of it will change your mind lol.

Yeah, thats what they used to say when they wanted minorities to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar. "Just some basic questions"....wrong answer, cant vote bye.

No one falling for your bullshit appeal to emotions fallacy :lol:

Voting is all about the persons politics. A question is a poll tax? That's just retarded!

Tell that to history

During the Jim Crow Era, states erected all kinds of ridiculous and shameful barriers to prevent African Americans from voting. They required African Americans to pass complicated literacy tests. They forced black people to pay outrageous poll taxes. In some states, in order to vote, black people had to know how many bubbles were on a bar of soap or how many jelly beans were in a jar.

Better yet dont tell it to history because history doesnt give a shit what you deem as retarded or not. Its a fact. :lol:

The past has nothing to do with what's happening today.

These are not literacy test, these are questions to determine that they are who they say they are and it's not limited to blacks or one political party.

But thanks for acknowledging the racist past of the Democrats.

Tell that to history

These are not literacy test, these are questions to determine that they are who they say they are and it's not limited to blacks or one political party.

So now that you know a question has been considered a poll tax now your stance is we should ignore history because you want me too? :lol:

Like I said, people arent falling for your appeal to emotions or your lack of historical knowledge. They dont care what you think is retarded because you clearly dont know history :lol:

only a matter of time before left-wing losers admit their agenda has failed

i'd say another 1000 years or so

They are asking for names, addresses and date of birth.
Some motherfuckers are so stupid they'll have trouble with that. Why should they be voting?
Here's what the law states they should do...
  • 1st ask for their name and address
  • 2nd ask for their id to verify what they said.

Here's what these RW SCUMBAGS are actually doing
  • 1st asking for their names and addresses
  • 2nd asking for their ids
  • 3rd asking to spell names and addresses
  • 4th asking additional questions based on the ids like age, weight, height, etc.

Basically HARASSING non-Republican voters.

THAT is voter fraud.

You should be as outraged as I am.

Poll Worker: What's your name?
Voter: My name is Thelopolis Whosawhatsit
Poll Worker: Can you spell that for me?
Voter: T-H-A-l-O-P-A-L-O-U-S
Poll Worker: What's your Address?
Voter: 1234 ABC Dr
Poll Worker: Can you spell that for me please?
Voter: B-C-A
Poll Worker: ummm, you can't vote today
Voter: Why the hell NOT!
Poll Worker: you spelled your name and street name wrong
Voter: this is BULLSHIT. Those other polling places didn't have a problem!
Poll Worker: What other polling places?
Voter: Never mind bitch, I'm calling the Times!

Some motherfuckers are so stupid they'll have trouble with that. Why should they be voting?

• 4th asking additional questions based on the ids like age, weight, height, etc.

THAT is voter fraud.

Well it's not only doing that.

Voter ID laws are specifically made to suppress the vote..

It does it in several ways:

1. Insurances a "tax" by making sure valid ids are costly.
2. Slows down the voting processes considerably insuring many won't have the opportunity to vote.
3. Adds greater intimidation to voters.

THAT is voter fraud.

2. Slows down the voting processes considerably insuring many won't have the opportunity to vote.

yawn

more moronic hyperbole from the left

vote ID law are specifically made to suppress ILLEGAL VOTES

THAT is voter fraud.

yawn

more moronic hyperbole from the left

vote ID law are specifically made to suppress ILLEGAL VOTES

....... but what do you expect from losers on the Left who cant bring themselves to utter the word illegal when comes to "immigrants" and voting/

Tell that to history

So now that you know a question has been considered a poll tax now your stance is we should ignore history because you want me too? :lol:

Like I said, people arent falling for your appeal to emotions or your lack of historical knowledge. They dont care what you think is retarded because you clearly dont know history :lol:

No it's not a poll tax.

I'm saying this and this and what you presented are two very different things and two very different times.

I'm not trying to appeal to emotions, that's what you libs do., I'm appealing to common sense which you libs seem to lack.

THAT is voter fraud.

Voter ID.s are free.

How does it slow down the process?

Needing an ID is intimidating?

THAT is voter fraud.

Voter ID.s are free.

Last week I voted in the Ohio Primaries. I was asked for an I.D. I had my driver's license. But the guy who came in behind me did not have an I.D. the poll worker would not give him a ballot. And the guy was the husband of said poll worker. He had to go home and get his I.D. If that is not a grand example of slowing down the process, thus repressing the vote, I don't know what is.

Voter ID.s are free.

Last week I voted in the Ohio Primaries. I was asked for an I.D. I had my driver's license. But the guy who came in behind me did not have an I.D. the poll worker would not give him a ballot. And the guy was the husband of said poll worker. He had to go home and get his I.D. If that is not a grand example of slowing down the process, thus repressing the vote, I don't know what is.

The process wasn't affected one iota. Now it may have slowed that one person down because his dumbass didn't have an ID with him. Doesn't he know the laws in Ohio? Was he not allowed to vote after he returned with proper ID?

Ohio law requires that every voter, upon appearing at the polling place to vote on Election Day, to announce his or her full name and current address and provide proof of the voter's identity.

The forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on an Election Day include:

A current and valid photo identification card issued by the State of Ohio or the United States government; or
A military identification ("military ID"); or
An original or copy of a current utility bill; or
An original or copy of a current bank statement; or
An original or copy of a current government check; or
An original or copy of a current paycheck; or
An original or copy of a current other government document, other than a voter registration acknowledgement notification mailed by the board of elections, that shows the voter’s name and current address.

He should have asked for a "provisional ballot".

Voters who do not have any of the above forms of identification, including a Social Security number, will still be able to vote by signing an affirmation statement swearing to the voter’s identity under penalty of election falsification and by casting a provisional ballot.

Ohio Voter ID Law

You'll notice that Lone believes that just because he says it its true.

"Its not a poll tax" even tho it is

"it wasnt affected" even when it was.

Lone believes that he creates reality and refuses to understand why the world doesnt bend to his whim

Lone believes that he creates reality

Taxes denotes money you dipshit.

Asking a question isn't tax!

Cute how you leave out what your responding to.

Lone believes that he creates reality

Taxes denotes money you dipshit.

Asking a question isn't tax!

Cute how you leave out what your responding to.

Poor child :lol: Your ignorance doesnt change facts champ

Forum List

Back