It Was Only A Matter Of Time Before Voter ID Law Enforcement Became Voting Quizzes

Here's what the law states they should do...
  • 1st ask for their name and address
  • 2nd ask for their id to verify what they said.

Here's what these RW SCUMBAGS are actually doing
  • 1st asking for their names and addresses
  • 2nd asking for their ids
  • 3rd asking to spell names and addresses
  • 4th asking additional questions based on the ids like age, weight, height, etc.

Basically HARASSING non-Republican voters.

THAT is voter fraud.

You should be as outraged as I am.

Where does the law state they can't be asked those questions?

See? Nothing is never enough....but they really care about voter fraud not about preventing people from voting :doubt:

I could understand the concern if only Democrats were asked these questions, but if everyone is subject to the same questioning how is voter fraud?

Has anyone NOT been allowed to vote because of these questions? Has anyone NOT been allowed to vote because they had no ID?

You idiots seem to think that minorities are too stupid and/or too lazy to A) get an ID and B) to answer basic questions. Why is that?

Then your right wing republican party took the low road to win elections.

you followed like an idiot

Seems like the RW politicos in Arkansas are going back to an America of yesterday. An America of the Jim Crow laws and segregation. An America where blacks had to pass "How many beans are in that jar" quizzes in order to cast a vote.

Arkansas Voters Complain About Quizzing By Poll Workers Checking IDs

So is that what they mean by "We want to take our country back?"

What do the USMB RWers have to say about this?

Soon poll workers will ask all who wish to vote how much they know about Benghazi.

They are asking for names, addresses and date of birth.
Some motherfuckers are so stupid they'll have trouble with that. Why should they be voting?

• 4th asking additional questions based on the ids like age, weight, height, etc.

THAT is voter fraud.

Do you have a link to support this claim? Because the link that you posted says that the voters were asked for their names, addresses and DOB. It says nothing about them asking for "age, weight, height, etc."

Please post the link to support this claim.

Rick (hboats)

They are asking for names, addresses and date of birth.
Some motherfuckers are so stupid they'll have trouble with that. Why should they be voting?

THAT is voter fraud.

Do you have a link to support this claim? Because the link that you posted says that the voters were asked for their names, addresses and DOB. It says nothing about them asking for "age, weight, height, etc."

Please post the link to support this claim.

Rick (hboats)

libs never back up their asinine allegations with real facts

facts mean nothing to you

science means nothing to you

you believe whatever the right tells you to believe

facts mean nothing to you

science means nothing to you

you believe whatever the right tells you to believe

Fact: Without the Republicans leading the way there would have been no 13th, 14th and 15th amendments.

Take this little test and see how well you do.

History Test

Post your results if you're not a coward.

Where does the law state they can't be asked those questions?

See? Nothing is never enough....but they really care about voter fraud not about preventing people from voting :doubt:

I could understand the concern if only Democrats were asked these questions, but if everyone is subject to the same questioning how is voter fraud?

See the difference between me and you is that this is unfair and the persons politics do not play a part in my decision unlike you. This is a poll tax and if it is being applied to everyone it needs to stop. If its applied to only repubs it needs to stop.

Has anyone NOT been allowed to vote because of these questions? Has anyone NOT been allowed to vote because they had no ID?

You idiots seem to think that minorities are too stupid and/or too lazy to A) get an ID and B) to answer basic questions. Why is that?

You dont care about the answers, you'll find more and more questions to ask as if any of it will change your mind lol.

Yeah, thats what they used to say when they wanted minorities to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar. "Just some basic questions"....wrong answer, cant vote bye.

No one falling for your bullshit appeal to emotions fallacy :lol:

Forum List

Back