It Was Only A Matter Of Time Before Voter ID Law Enforcement Became Voting Quizzes

They are asking for names, addresses and date of birth.
Some motherfuckers are so stupid they'll have trouble with that. Why should they be voting?
Here's what the law states they should do...
  • 1st ask for their name and address
  • 2nd ask for their id to verify what they said.

Here's what these RW SCUMBAGS are actually doing
  • 1st asking for their names and addresses
  • 2nd asking for their ids
  • 3rd asking to spell names and addresses
  • 4th asking additional questions based on the ids like age, weight, height, etc.

Basically HARASSING non-Republican voters.

THAT is voter fraud.

You should be as outraged as I am.

How did they know the person was a non republican?
That's easy. All they need to do is look at the colour of their skin.

Let's just be honest.
The entire issue is based on the fact that generally speaking Blacks have lower IQs than other races. Another fact is the Blacks must be treated differently b/c they are generally speaking unable to learn simple things like reading/writing. Blacks over whelming are going to vote for the political party who they feel will promise to Blacks the most "free shit". (The hilarious part s the LIBs never actually follow through with their promises after they have the Black vote). That would be the LIB party. Therefore Blacks vote overwhelmingly for the LIB party. So the LIBs are REALLY pissed that any Black must go through the embarrassing process of being able to spell their own name.
It all proves that Blacks are a 'special' race which can not be expected to accomplish what other races can.....even to the point of being able to tell some one at a polling station where they live. That's WAY to hard. And RACIST!

Here's what the law states they should do...
  • 1st ask for their name and address
  • 2nd ask for their id to verify what they said.

Here's what these RW SCUMBAGS are actually doing
  • 1st asking for their names and addresses
  • 2nd asking for their ids
  • 3rd asking to spell names and addresses
  • 4th asking additional questions based on the ids like age, weight, height, etc.

THAT is voter fraud.

You should be as outraged as I am.

How did they know the person was a non republican?
That's easy. All they need to do is look at the colour of their skin.

Newsflash!

Not every single minority votes Democrat.

Let's just be honest.
The entire issue is based on the fact that generally speaking Blacks have lower IQs than other races. Another fact is the Blacks must be treated differently b/c they are generally speaking unable to learn simple things like reading/writing. Blacks over whelming are going to vote for the political party who they feel will promise to Blacks the most "free shit". (The hilarious part s the LIBs never actually follow through with their promises after they have the Black vote). That would be the LIB party. Therefore Blacks vote overwhelmingly for the LIB party. So the LIBs are REALLY pissed that any Black must go through the embarrassing process of being able to spell their own name.
It all proves that Blacks are a 'special' race which can not be expected to accomplish what other races can.....even to the point of being able to tell some one at a polling station where they live. That's WAY to hard. And RACIST!

Blacks are not smart enough to know their name and address?

The IRS were doing their job.
When you CLAIM to be a certain organization that's, by LAW, NOT supposed to be involved in political activities and you do something to trigger an investigation, then the system is working.
We have to be DILIGENT in perusing crime in all forms, including, and especially, fraud.
Apples to oranges.
Wise up pal. You claim "We have to be DILIGENT in perusing crime in all forms, including, and especially, fraud". But just not in the case of being "diligent" when making sure any one who goes to vote is who they claim to be. Especially if they are Black.

Well it's not only doing that.

Voter ID laws are specifically made to suppress the vote..

It does it in several ways:

1. Insurances a "tax" by making sure valid ids are costly.
2. Slows down the voting processes considerably insuring many won't have the opportunity to vote.
3. Adds greater intimidation to voters.

Voter ID.s are free.

How does it slow down the process?

Needing an ID is intimidating?
Last week I voted in the Ohio Primaries. I was asked for an I.D. I had my driver's license. But the guy who came in behind me did not have an I.D. the poll worker would not give him a ballot. And the guy was the husband of said poll worker. He had to go home and get his I.D. If that is not a grand example of slowing down the process, thus repressing the vote, I don't know what is.
So "said poll worker's" husband was so fucking dumb he couldn't understand that he must have a valid ID to vote. And that is some how some one else's fault? Just who the fuck was it that "slowed down" the process? I bet a million bucks the "husband" was Black. Make that two million.

Democrats should not be allowed to control run or manage polling places. It should be done at a local Walmart or bank. You register to vote at the bank or Walmart show your ID and they store and tally it

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

When I go through the TSA at LaGuardia I show photo ID and they ask me to pronounce my last name. There should be a similar standard to voting

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Whoa are you saying a large majority of blacks voted for what would've been the first black president. I am shocked by this revelation and need time to recover from such a surprise :doubt:

Whoa are you saying a large majority of blacks voted for what would've been the first black president. I am shocked by this revelation and need time to recover from such a surprise :doubt:
What I'm saying is Blacks will vote for who ever promises them whatever it takes to get their votes.
Bill Clinton 1992 Blacks who voted voted for 'The Love Muscle' 83%
Bill Clinton 1996 Blacks who voted voted for 'Slick Willy' 84%
In the final analysis his promises to the Blacks were seen as "largely symbolic".......by the Blacks, who were stupid enough to buy what he was selling.
Obama did it too.
If Hillary runs she will dust off dear old Bill's 'Book of Phoney Promises to the Blacks' put on a bright flower print dress with matching hat and gloves and waddle off to the nearest S. Baptist church where in she will lapse into her new-found second language: 'Ebonics'.

Forum List

Back