78% of Blacks support Voter ID Laws.

Bullshit. Dimwingers have been claiming vote ID is racist for over a decade.

Get a clue, Dipshit.
not really voter ID, but all the forms of suppression taken together

hahaha you got to love a good fearmonger propaganda piece that starts with a photo of a group of african americans…and then goes on to claim how outrageous it is that there were only five voting stations during a primary during the pandemic! primary! as evidence of voter suppression

do we even know if the people in the photo were in line to vote at the primary?

hahaa

it’s propagandist like that piece, and well the evidence from the poll in the OP that show the dembots are trying once again to use the african americans as political pawns…the true racist

hahaha you got to love a good fearmonger propaganda piece that starts with a photo of a group of african americans…and then goes on to claim how outrageous it is that there were only five voting stations during a primary during the pandemic! primary! as evidence of voter suppression

do we even know if the people in the photo were in line to vote at the primary?

hahaa

it’s propagandist like that piece, and well the evidence from the poll in the OP that show the dembots are trying once again to use the african americans as political pawns…the true racist
ACLU did a really good description also.

Voter registration restrictions
Laws that prevent helping people in long lines to vote, "criminalization of the ballot box"
Disenfranchisement of former felons.
Purging of voter roles, based on inaccurate data and no warning to the voter.
Diluting voting power with redistricting and gerrymandering.
Voter ID due to the difficulty with the required documents to get a valid ID.

They don't. At least not in numbers large enough to make more than a .000001% difference. Illegals voting? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.
Like I said, I've known illegals almost all my life. They're not political. And don't go around government buildings.
But I'm in Texas. CA is different. But still CA. And I stand by my statement that if no illegals voted in CA, the state would still be blue.
Its funny how people that say voter fraud doesn't exist have come around now to "well it isn't to the degree that it could change the outcome"...sorry if that were the case no one would risk jail time to try....

And you know they are illegal because what...they look Latin?
I've worked the polls and they don't speak English no ID and they don't show up on the voter rolls...but we have to give them provisional ballot anyway...and in close races like they have in CA they count those ballots....look it up....

I've worked the polls and they don't speak English no ID and they don't show up on the voter rolls...but we have to give them provisional ballot anyway...and in close races like they have in CA they count those ballots....look it up....
Provisional ballots are NOT counted if they are as you describe.

You're lying

And where is the voter suppression?

Your alt-left piece from "Berkeley" doesn't even spell it out.

What a massive fail.

Please try again, Dumbass.

ACLU did a really good description also.

Voter registration restrictions
Laws that prevent helping people in long lines to vote, "criminalization of the ballot box"
Disenfranchisement of former felons.
Purging of voter roles, based on inaccurate data and no warning to the voter.
Diluting voting power with redistricting and gerrymandering.
Voter ID due to the difficulty with the required documents to get a valid ID.

All tired, old, debunked left wing talking point crap.

You are a joke. :auiqs.jpg:

Its funny how people that say voter fraud doesn't exist have come around now to "well it isn't to the degree that it could change the outcome"...sorry if that were the case no one would risk jail time to try....
For all the decades of GOP claims of voter fraud...all they have been able to come up with are a few here and a few there...and strangely...in 2020 it all seems to have been REPUBLICANS doing it.

But the couple hundred cases out of the hundreds of million votes cast over those decades affected nothing

For all the decades of GOP claims of voter fraud...all they have been able to come up with are a few here and a few there...and strangely...in 2020 it all seems to have been REPUBLICANS doing it.

But the couple hundred cases out of the hundreds of million votes cast over those decades affected nothing
You just confirmed his post, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

it’s true republicans do it…that’s why it’s not political for those of us that support measures to ensure it is less likely to happen

1642642786074.png

Provisional ballots are NOT counted if they are as you describe.

You're lying
No once again you don't know what you are talking about...and running around calling people liars without proof reflects very poorly on you....maybe you just need to grow up....

No once again you don't know what you are talking about...and running around calling people liars without proof reflects very poorly on you....maybe you just need to grow up....
"In nearly all of the states, after being cast, the provisional ballot is kept separate from other ballots until after the election. A determination is then made as to whether the voter was eligible to vote, and therefore whether the ballot is to be counted. Generally, a board of elections or local election officials will investigate the provisional ballots within days of the election. Since this is an additional administrative step, a large number of provisional ballots can increase costs for jurisdictions."

"In nearly all of the states, after being cast, the provisional ballot is kept separate from other ballots until after the election. A determination is then made as to whether the voter was eligible to vote, and therefore whether the ballot is to be counted. Generally, a board of elections or local election officials will investigate the provisional ballots within days of the election. Since this is an additional administrative step, a large number of provisional ballots can increase costs for jurisdictions."
Why no link, Lesh

No one "allowed" them in. They all have to sneak in. Either through the border crossings, bus, or coyote.
You've never actually been to the border, have you?
The fact that so many people use them tells me a lot of people really don’t mind.

Forum List

Back