It must be awful to be a liberal

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

But that will never happen.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
View attachment 302226
Why do you know such a meme exists? Gross

There's a song in church they sing where in heaven there will be no difference between people, even the difference between male and female will be abolished. That's the kind of world liberals want in this life, but what's possible in heaven is impossible here, and it's wrong to even want that to happen.

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
View attachment 302226
Lol whaddya mean exists?

I make most of these especially for you kids.

The homosexuals are still running around telling people they're persecuted, but really, they're not anymore.

The blacks haven't been discriminated against since the 1960's.

The Hispanics, once they learn English and get an education, are no worse off than anyone else.

Even the trans are getting all their demands met.

But the liberals see no profit in admitting these battles are won, so they keep stirring up the shit trying to make people angry.
thats because they are the same gays telling people they are persecuted ! im serious when i say all democrats are gay !

Here's why liberals are so common.

It's what happens to you if you want the world to be a better place but you don't want to put in the effort to make the world a better place yourself.

According to some reports, Trump paid 8 women to have abortions. Are you outraged or is your attitude, well, it’s Trump so I agree with whatever he does or did? I only bring this up as you raised it. Trump was a believer in abortion for years. He is one of yours. So don’t lecture me or anyone else about conflicts. You have conflicts up the yin yang.

Last edited:

You know what is worse?

To be a hard core partisan and to take any of this too seriously.

Liberals are fine. Leftists are awful people. Just like Conservatives are fine but Alt Right are awful people.
I don't think there is a single leftist on this board who would recognize actual liberalism if it smacked them along side the head.

Hint -- it's not an authoritarian political ideology based upon splitting people into groups.

View attachment 302226
Lol whaddya mean exists?

I make most of these especially for you kids.
Gross.
Crep your perversions are Gross. To each their own I guess

The word "conservative" comes from the root word "conserve" as in trying to protect what is against those who would change it.

However, Trump is not a conservative in that sense, he is actually changing things.

According to some reports, Trump paid 8 women to have abortions. Are you outraged or is your attitude, well, it’s Trump so I agree with whatever he does or did? I only bring this up as you raised it. Trump was a believer in abortion for years. He is one of yours. So don’t lecture me or anyone else about conflicts. You have conflicts up the yin yang.
If you have proof that Trump paid for eight abortions I'd love to see the proof.

Otherwise, what you have just said is just so much smack talk.

If you have proof that Trump paid for eight abortions I'd love to see the proof.

That's ALL Johnny ever has. Poor little dumb, brainwashed fella..........

The word "conservative" comes from the root word "conserve" as in trying to protect what is against those who would change it.

However, Trump is not a conservative in that sense, he is actually changing things.

He's the best president in decades and yet ultimately a demagogue. Sad.

Usually, conservatives are playing defense and liberals are playing offense in a game that never ends.

However, Trump has seized the ball, and as long as he is President, conservatives are playing offense.

It is a nice feeling knowing that, for once, we're the team scoring touchdowns.

"There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there could be as many as eight such women."

Mr Cohen comes to Washington | Spectator USA

We all know Trump was big on NDAs. That this would be true should come as a surprise to no one considering Trump's sordid past and affiliations.

Furthermore, Trump has never denied paying for abortions.

Trump dodges question over whether any past partners had abortions

You can throw that fake new bullshit at me, but that just shows me your stance on abortion is extremely conflicted.

See

"There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there could be as many as eight such women."

Mr Cohen comes to Washington | Spectator USA

We all know Trump was big on NDAs. That this would be true should come as a surprise to no one considering Trump's sordid past and affiliations.

Furthermore, Trump has never denied paying for abortions.

Trump dodges question over whether any past partners had abortions

You can throw that fake new bullshit at me, but that just shows me your stance on abortion is questionable.
You Democrats have a long standing tradition, dating back to Thomas Jefferson who had children with his women slaves, to ignore the character flaws of your Presidents and other leaders.

Now you throw Trump's character flaws at our face, and expect Republicans to throw him overboard.

Sorry, but we're no longer playing by your rules.

Forum List

Back