It must be awful to be a liberal

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

But that will never happen.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
I've noticed that a good percentage of them are physically ugly, like the inside.

I guess if you were born really ugly and have to settle for a creature, you'd be liberal too. Liberals think life is unfair because too few people want to F them without a bag over the head..........imho.

Proof. Look at most feminists. Look at any lib rally.

I have noticed that a good percentage of Conservatives judge women strictly by their looks and tend to discard their wives once they reach a certain age, usually after cheating on them.

Well, some liberals are unhappy because they occasionally question whether they are right or wrong on certain issues.

There's a saying that goes like this:

Q: What is a conservative?
A: A former liberal who was beaten up by a street thug.
Unlike Conservatives who never question what they believe- or what their Dear Leader tells them.

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.

The real problem in all this is that they are liberal in name only but are actually the opposite of liberal in it's true meaning. The same as progressive. These asshats are neither liberal or progressive.

Not memes. That particular one. Gross. If you don’t know why then I cannot help you.
Dude, I'm not the one sitting here stroking my comrades. You guys are.

Pointing it out doesn't make me the gross one.

Crep. That pic was gross. Politics aside.
Then tell them to stop doing it.

Nobody's forcing them.

Or are they?

To post gross pics?
Have you lost track of the conversation?

Possibly. LOL

Speaking for this liberal, I'm a very happy man. Do I care that there is suffering in the world? I do but I suspect most conservatives do to. Am I unhappy because I support a woman's right to choose? Nope. I might if I thought a strand of was equivalent to an human being but I don't so nothing to make me unhappy there.

One thing that does make me unhappy is the anger and hatred I see on this forum, this OP being a case in point. I have to think it must come from a person who is deeply unhappy.

I've noticed that a good percentage of them are physically ugly, like the inside.

I guess if you were born really ugly and have to settle for a creature, you'd be liberal too. Liberals think life is unfair because too few people want to F them without a bag over the head..........imho.

I have noticed that a good percentage of Conservatives judge women strictly by their looks and tend to discard their wives once they reach a certain age, usually after cheating on them.

Like Bill Clinton and John Edwards??? Conservative women are classier and don't have Hyper Hormone syndrome. Plus conserv women know their genders too.

You have read too many republican talking points. I am a very liberal man who is quite happy and likes to make my own choices. As for your abortion diatribe get a life. Just cause you could not terminate and unborn fetus but can kill all kinds of living animals makes you just a little hypocritical. Not to mention off base in so many ways.

Conservatives are at peace within themselves knowing the world isn't fair and there's nothing that can be done to change that.
In my lifetime I have not yet met a conservative who was happy in the world not being a fair place. To them it is all liberals fault.

Looking at strict definitions, I would say I'm more progressive (which encapsulates some of the definition of liberal). But I also have conservative in me as well. But I'm very happy being identified as such. My outlook despite the current political situation is positive. I'm happily married, have children and grandchildren I'm proud of, and still concern myself with issues that involve my fellow human beings as well as my family. Healthcare, climate change, wage stagnation, corporate greed (at the expense of the worker) are all things that I'm concerned with. And in large part, I see those same positive traits in people who identify with the left. Sure you have your wingers, but then again both sides do.

In contrast, what I see with a large number of conservatives and those that identify with the right is having a lot of fear and hatred. If it doesn't look like you, think like you, or believe like you, it's rejected and demonized. One of the definitions of the term progressive is "moving forward"..which is exactly the opposite of what I see conservatives support (Same or moving backward). This seems to be mostly out of fear. For what, I have no idea. Maybe longing for some version of their America that they think has been lost. Especially in the area of policy. Same old recycled conservative policies being put forth year after year hoping that this time, they'll be a success. It seems to me that the most angry and unhappy people are on the conservative side of the aisle.

I think leftists are unhappy and angry because they are LOSING so much. They lose, lose, lose, and nobody on the right respects them. They call themselves progressives, but all that's progressive is their progressive losing.

Why do conservatives attack only women? Men are also involved. Most of the abortion decisions are made because of dead beat dads. Why don't you attack that issue for awhile. Some abortion decisions are made because of domestic violence. Attack that awhile. Why not clear up the underlying causes of the decisions women make? Seems conservatives would do better if they attack the underlining cause. It's just easier to cry to the SC about the ability to do that. Lazy conservatives, expecting everything to be handed to them.

Like Bill Clinton and John Edwards??? Conservative women are classier and don't have Hyper Hormone syndrome. Plus conserv women know their genders too.

So you agree that Conservatives judge women strictly by and tend to discard their wives once they reach a certain age, usually after cheating on them

upload_2020-1-24_13-48-59.jpeg

I think leftists are unhappy and angry because they are LOSING so much. They lose, lose, lose, and nobody on the right respects them. They call themselves progressives, but all that's progressive is their progressive losing.

LOL
Why would anyone care whether you dingbats on the far right respect anyone?

Hell you elected President Pussy Grabber.

That is the kind of respect you show.

Conservatives are at peace within themselves knowing the world isn't fair and there's nothing that can be done to change that.
In my lifetime I have not yet met a conservative who was happy in the world not being a fair place. To them it is all liberals fault.

Blackrook is a poster boy for that- which makes this thread all the more ironic- he is the most desperate, unhappy loser that I have seen post here on USMB.

He blames blacks for his not getting into the law school he thought he deserved.
He blames- well everyone for his failed legal career.
He blames his ex-wife and kids for all of the his families problems and faults.
He blames liberals for his own unhappiness.

And isn't that really what this thread is all about?

Blackrook projecting his failures and unhappiness on 'liberals' because he just can't take responsibility for his own life.

So you agree that Conservatives judge women strictly by and tend to discard their wives once they reach a certain age, usually after cheating on them

View attachment 302329

I would say that it was dead even across the lines. Most men think with their penises in these matters.

Why do conservatives attack only women? Men are also involved. Most of the abortion decisions are made because of dead beat dads. Why don't you attack that issue for awhile. Some abortion decisions are made because of domestic violence. Attack that awhile. Why not clear up the underlying causes of the decisions women make? Seems conservatives would do better if they attack the underlining cause. It's just easier to cry to the SC about the ability to do that. Lazy conservatives, expecting everything to be handed to them.

I'll add to this (in the context of right-to-lifers) that conservatives spend their time not only attacking abortion and those who support a woman's right to choose, but they also kneecap their own efforts by undermining and undercutting organizations like Planned Parenthood (which some cases are the only healthcare provider women have as a choice), that provide birth control options for women, pushing abstinence only sex education in schools because it's wrong for someone to talk to pre-teens and teens about sex (because no teenager anywhere has ever thought about sex before marriage), and pushing for cuts in programs like SNAP, school lunches, and food stamps (you know, things that could give a suddenly pregnant single mother a reason not to have an abortion). And let's not even start in on the right's war on affordable birth control.

Roe v Wade was passed in 1973. Abortions started falling in number around 1980. And since the ACA was passed, they continue to drop steeply.
The rate of abortions drops to its lowest level since Roe v. Wade -- but not for the reason you might think - CNN

Time for the right to life movement to....move on....oh yeah, and stop with the infanticide BS..no one anywhere supports infanticide.

I'll add to this (in the context of right-to-lifers) that conservatives spend their time not only attacking abortion and those who support a woman's right to choose, but they also kneecap their own efforts by undermining and undercutting organizations like Planned Parenthood (which some cases are the only healthcare provider women have as a choice), that provide birth control options for women, pushing abstinence only sex education in schools because it's wrong for someone to talk to pre-teens and teens about sex (because no teenager anywhere has ever thought about sex before marriage), and pushing for cuts in programs like SNAP, school lunches, and food stamps (you know, things that could give a suddenly pregnant single mother a reason not to have an abortion). And let's not even start in on the right's war on affordable birth control.

Roe v Wade was passed in 1973. Abortions started falling in number around 1980. And since the ACA was passed, they continue to drop steeply.
The rate of abortions drops to its lowest level since Roe v. Wade -- but not for the reason you might think - CNN

Time for the right to life movement to....move on....oh yeah, and stop with the infanticide BS..no one anywhere supports infanticide.
When they talk about buying fetal body parts and being able to hug and cuddle your baby before you kill it. It makes me want to hurl cookies everywhere, it is so barbaric.

For the record. If a woman woman wants to suck a living organism out of her uterus, I could care less. She'll have to answer to it.

When they talk about buying fetal body parts and being able to hug and cuddle your baby before you kill it. It makes me want to hurl cookies everywhere, it is so barbaric.

For the record. If a woman woman wants to suck a living organism out of her uterus, I could care less. None of my damned business. She'll have to answer for it.

Sorry. Someones abortion is none of my damned business.

It must be awful to be a nutter on either end.

Walking around full of anger and paranoia, feeling like you have to be ready to attack or or insult or spin or distort or lie at any given time. Being so consumed by ideology that you can't watch a teevee show or go to a freaking restaurant without seeing the politics in it. Feeling like you have to boycott and/or attack and/or punish and/or intimidate those who dare to say or think things contrary to your precious worldview.

And worst of all, feeling literal HATRED in your heart for other people so frequently.

Is it any wonder that so many Americans are on drugs due to anxiety and depression?

Forum List

Back