It must be awful to be a liberal

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

But that will never happen.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.

How does one simultaneously support the religion Islam, which is the most homophobic, anti-woman religion in the world, and also support gay rights and feminism?

The conflict in these positions would make me insane if I tried it.

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
Yep, they really ARE a miserable bunch. And there's not a lot of joy in their future, being that Donald Trump will most likely be re-elected this November. All that losing HAS to hurt.

Conservatives are at peace within themselves knowing the world isn't fair and there's nothing that can be done to change that.

Christianity teaches us that a perfect world is coming for those who are patient, but the liberal is under the command to make THIS WORLD perfect, which can never be done.

(Most conservatives are Christian, I am assuming.)

Liberals are fine. Leftists are awful people. Just like Conservatives are fine but Alt Right are awful people.
There's no bright line between liberals and leftists. Maybe there once was, but not today.

Conservatives are at peace within themselves knowing the world isn't fair and there's nothing that can be done to change that.
Very true. I wake up every day and thank God I'm still here and that I live in THE best country in the world, the USA. I try to live life to the fullest and try to enjoy every moment. I take the good with the bad and try to laugh and be happy as much as possible. I always look for the good things in life. It sure makes things a lot easier.

Liberals are fine. Leftists are awful people. Just like Conservatives are fine but Alt Right are awful people.

the biggest problem with modern liberals [democrats] is that until recently they were mistreated and discriminated against for being gay ...or they had to hide the fact that they are gay to keep from being ridiculed ! you see every democrat is a homosexual !

I know people who are better off than me, but I also know people who are much worse off than me.

There will never be a world where we are all the same, but that fact drives liberals insane.

the biggest problem with modern liberals [democrats] is that until recently they were mistreated and discriminated against for being gay ...or they had to hide the fact that they are gay to keep from being ridiculed ! you see every democrat is a homosexual !
That post made me laugh out loud

The homosexuals are still running around telling people they're persecuted, but really, they're not anymore.

The blacks haven't been discriminated against since the 1960's.

The Hispanics, once they learn English and get an education, are no worse off than anyone else.

Even the trans are getting all their demands met.

But the liberals see no profit in admitting these battles are won, so they keep stirring up the shit trying to make people angry.

That post made me laugh out loud
its both funny and sad we should be more sympathetic to our sensitive homo democrat friends .

3n1jsi.jpg

There's no bright line between liberals and leftists. Maybe there once was, but not today.
It is shrinking but it exists. Bill Maher is a Liberal. AOC is a Leftist.
bill maher is a sack of dog shit ! i still remember him calling our troops cowards .
And yet he smells like roses when compared to the Squad and Their Islam worship

It is shrinking but it exists. Bill Maher is a Liberal. AOC is a Leftist.
bill maher is a sack of dog shit ! i still remember him calling our troops cowards .
Maher IS a MAJOR dipshit. The End.

Forum List

Back