Supreme Court ‘Must Be Dissolved’: Liberals Melt Down over Ruling that States Can’t Disqualify Trump from Ballots

Cool story, Simp.

Now try to quote the SC ruling saying Trump participated in an insurrection.

Surely you didn’t just lie to the entire board, Kilroy2
Try to quote the SC ruling saying Trump did not participate in an insurrection

Trump VS Anderson

President Trump’s defeat in the 2020 Presidential election, he disrupted the peaceful transfer of power by intentionally organizing and inciting the crowd that breached the Capitol Congress met to certify the election results on January6, 2021.

Supreme court decision on that matter

I join Parts I and II–B of the Court’s opinion. I agree that States lack the power to enforce Section 3 against Presidential candidates

They are saying that the insurrection cannot be enforced against presidential candidates.

You see section 3 is about insurrection

If there was no insurrection then they would say that section 3 cannot be enforced as there was no resurrection

instead they say that the states lack the power to enforce section 3 against presidential candidates.
saying that only congress can do this

indication that Congress can

There is nothing in the ruling that says Trump did not participate in a riot when it was involved in giving a speech and encouraging them to stop the steal.

They are just saying that states cannot enforce Sec 3

Its not that he did not do what Sec 3 is talking about

Sorry that I did not keep it simple for you

Implied = to express indirectly

to involve or indicate by inference, association, or necessary consequence rather than by direct statement

The implication is there but obvious it is not simple to understand

Simp is not a word but you do use it a lot for a replacement for the real word.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back