It must be awful to be a liberal

Why do conservatives attack only women? Men are also involved. Most of the abortion decisions are made because of dead beat dads. Why don't you attack that issue for awhile. Some abortion decisions are made because of domestic violence. Attack that awhile. Why not clear up the underlying causes of the decisions women make? Seems conservatives would do better if they attack the underlining cause. It's just easier to cry to the SC about the ability to do that. Lazy conservatives, expecting everything to be handed to them.

I'll add to this (in the context of right-to-lifers) that conservatives spend their time not only attacking abortion and those who support a woman's right to choose, but they also kneecap their own efforts by undermining and undercutting organizations like Planned Parenthood (which some cases are the only healthcare provider women have as a choice), that provide birth control options for women, pushing abstinence only sex education in schools because it's wrong for someone to talk to pre-teens and teens about sex (because no teenager anywhere has ever thought about sex before marriage), and pushing for cuts in programs like SNAP, school lunches, and food stamps (you know, things that could give a suddenly pregnant single mother a reason not to have an abortion). And let's not even start in on the right's war on affordable birth control.

Roe v Wade was passed in 1973. Abortions started falling in number around 1980. And since the ACA was passed, they continue to drop steeply.
The rate of abortions drops to its lowest level since Roe v. Wade -- but not for the reason you might think - CNN

Time for the right to life movement to....move on....oh yeah, and stop with the infanticide BS..no one anywhere supports infanticide.
When they talk about buying fetal body parts and being able to hug and cuddle your baby before you kill it. It makes me want to hurl cookies everywhere, it is so barbaric.

For the record. If a woman woman wants to suck a living organism out of her uterus, I could care less. She'll have to answer to it.
Women are used to shedding the lining of their uterus. I mean we bleed monthly that may be the difference.

Why do conservatives attack only women? Men are also involved. Most of the abortion decisions are made because of dead beat dads. Why don't you attack that issue for awhile. Some abortion decisions are made because of domestic violence. Attack that awhile. Why not clear up the underlying causes of the decisions women make? Seems conservatives would do better if they attack the underlining cause. It's just easier to cry to the SC about the ability to do that. Lazy conservatives, expecting everything to be handed to them.

I'll add to this (in the context of right-to-lifers) that conservatives spend their time not only attacking abortion and those who support a woman's right to choose, but they also kneecap their own efforts by undermining and undercutting organizations like Planned Parenthood (which some cases are the only healthcare provider women have as a choice), that provide birth control options for women, pushing abstinence only sex education in schools because it's wrong for someone to talk to pre-teens and teens about sex (because no teenager anywhere has ever thought about sex before marriage), and pushing for cuts in programs like SNAP, school lunches, and food stamps (you know, things that could give a suddenly pregnant single mother a reason not to have an abortion). And let's not even start in on the right's war on affordable birth control.

Roe v Wade was passed in 1973. Abortions started falling in number around 1980. And since the ACA was passed, they continue to drop steeply.
The rate of abortions drops to its lowest level since Roe v. Wade -- but not for the reason you might think - CNN

Time for the right to life movement to....move on....oh yeah, and stop with the infanticide BS..no one anywhere supports infanticide.
When they talk about buying fetal body parts and being able to hug and cuddle your baby before you kill it. It makes me want to hurl cookies everywhere, it is so barbaric.

For the record. If a woman woman wants to suck a living organism out of her uterus, I could care less. She'll have to answer to it.
Women are used to shedding the lining of their uterus. I mean we bleed monthly that may be the difference.
My wife stopped about a yr ago. So far so good. Keepin my fingers crossed...Pray for me....LOLOLOL

This is interesting. Tell me what you think. Abortion is as old as prostitution.

Abortion in early America. - PubMed - NCBI

My wife stopped about a yr ago. So far so good. Keepin my fingers crossed...Pray for me....LOLOLOL
I've heard doctors say at one year you should be safe.

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

But that will never happen.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
<sob>. But...but....What about Abortion?

Forum List

Back