Supreme Court ‘Must Be Dissolved’: Liberals Melt Down over Ruling that States Can’t Disqualify Trump from Ballots

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The mask is ripped off and they are now exposed as naked communists. Such a typical response from liberals. When they don’t get their way they change laws, ignore rulings and just generally try to change organizations. They are children, mentally, and I see any way to live side by side with them in peace if this country is to endure as it was founded.

The mask is ripped off and they are now exposed as naked communists. Such a typical response from liberals. When they don’t get their way they change laws, ignore rulings and just generally try to change organizations. They are children, mentally, and I see any way to live side by side with them in peace if this country is to endure as it was founded.

State Judges got overruled by the SCOTUS

nothing new here

move along with the nutty, Breitbart conspiracy shit

Keith Olbermann, a former sportscaster and former political commentator? who knew he was even still alive?
:auiqs.jpg:

lol, someone needs to tell Keith olberman you can’t “dissolve”, or eliminate 1/3 of our government. That would take a constitutional amendment, and that’s not likely to happen any time soon.

Nothing can stand in the way of the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich!

The insanity that has been normalized by the Democrat Regime is unraveling along with their brainwashed water carriers. :113:

The court is illegitimate. It is corrupt.

But it doesn't need to be resolved. We just have to wait until we have 52 uncontested Senate seats. Then we use Mitch McConnell rules to expand the court.

No problem.

Nothing can stand in the way of the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich!
I Don't know if our country can stand the kind of hate this former president has brewed.
by saying as a president he will only work for the good of him self & half the country.
Its spilled over, and the thought of hating people I don't even know because of religion?
Religion is suppose to bring love, not support hate.???

So Keith Olbermann says it should be dissolved and you wet your panties? :)
Y-A-W-N. Most of us knew this ruling was coming.

CNN REPORTER ---- THEIR WORDS.........

"This is what we expected... justices on both sides of the aisle were skeptical of Colorado's case.
Huge win for former President Trump, he will appear on the ballot in Colorado, but also all of the other states that have tried -
what was considered a NOVEL, long shot attempt to bump Trump out of eligibility."

Novel - fictitious

Must have really ticked the lefties off that their own justices, maverick as they are, agreed with the majority in the decision. I get his point though, if those pesky judges keep upholding the law the court must be abolished so the law doesn't get in the way of agenda.

Stalinist weighs in with his opinion. REJECTED.

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.

But it doesn't need to be resolved. We just have to wait until we have 52 uncontested Senate seats. Then we use Mitch McConnell rules to expand the court.

No problem.

Mitch never expanded the court, and Dems did it first with lower courts, so stop trying to re-write history.

The 9-0 quick result shows this was how it was going to happen even if the Dems had a liberal majority.

Soundsl like Keith Olberman stupidity again, similar to the kind that got him kicked off MSNBC.

Democrats favor a dictatorship over democracy. The only judges they want are the compliant ones.

No problem.
Fuckwit, it was Chuckie Schumer that started it. We warned him about it and he wouldn't listen.

And, in case you missed it (because you're fucking stupid, not just plain stupid, FUCKING stupid) the 3 (three) leftist Justices voted against it, too.

You people -- You're just stupid. All of you.

I blame our educational institutions.

Still gets old, though. Dealing with imbeciles. It gets old.

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.
HOLY PROJECTION BATMAN
Skewie be like :aargh:

State Judges got overruled by the SCOTUS

nothing new here

move along with the nutty, Breitbart conspiracy shit

Keith Olbermann, a former sportscaster and former political commentator? who knew he was even still alive?
:auiqs.jpg:
The democrat party consists of millions of petulant children. They should all be spanked soundly and sent to bed with no supper.

No problem.
Poor skrewey. A Constitutional Court to a Dimtard is like water to the Wicked Witch.
skrewey thinks the Constitution is illegitimate.

Forum List

Back