Supreme Court ‘Must Be Dissolved’: Liberals Melt Down over Ruling that States Can’t Disqualify Trump from Ballots

Oh STFU already…Jesus, you think you have it all figured out as you defend the real destruction of our country…You’re the problem shitstain.

He identifies the problem in the mid-paragraph but because he's insufferable sandwiches that with his own self-righteous ramblings about Trump. Smart enough to know better but can't bring himself to care.

I Don't know if our country can stand the kind of hate this former president has brewed.
by saying as a president he will only work for the good of him self & half the country.
Its spilled over, and the thought of hating people I don't even know because of religion?
Religion is suppose to bring love, not support hate.???
Nobody hated Trump until he beat Hillary. You folks manufactured the hate because you didn't get your way. Liberals act like children.

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.

Silly internet warriors.

You and the “We” sssembled in your basement will continue to drool over your keyboards with the silly, melodramatic posts.

He identifies the problem in the mid-paragraph but because he's insufferable sandwiches that with his own self-righteous ramblings about Trump. Smart enough to know better but can't bring himself to care.
He’s a standard leftist poser…how many “financial advisors “ have the time to post like he does at this time of year?

1. “We conclude that states may disqualify persons holding or attempting to hold state office,” five of the justices said. “But states have no power under the Constitution to enforce Section 3 with respect to federal offices, especially the presidency.”

So the supreme court may a new rule. States cannot do it as only congress can. Yet where does it specifically says that

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

4, The final product was thus the apparent result of a compromise in which all nine justices could say they were united on a narrow bottom line.
4 and 5

State cannot remove Trump from ballot, compromise is a dodge so that they could agree on something

8 . Did they impeach Nixon? Every wonder why , maybe because he resigned from office . So why would they impeach and render verdict if he resigned. Both are methods to remove him from office but he removed himself and by doing so admitted he done wrong.

9. Then Trump would say the election was stolen and republicans would repeat it,
You appear confused.

later

Here we go...

1) It is clear they did not address Trumps involvement in the insurrection.
1) Were they asked to?
1. “We conclude that states may disqualify persons holding or attempting to hold state office,” five of the justices said. “But states have no power under the Constitution to enforce Section 3 with respect to federal offices, especially the presidency.”

So the supreme court may a new rule. States cannot do it as only congress can. Yet where does it specifically says that

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

4) They are saying It something that only congress can do which is a nice dodge

5) Knowing full well congress cannot do it as it to politically divided
4) It wasn't a dodge. If you believe that, what exactly is is that you believed they dodged by this?

5) Why would that be a part of a legal ruling? Do you believe the Judicial Branch should rule on things based on how the Congress acts or doesn't act?

4, The final product was thus the apparent result of a compromise in which all nine justices could say they were united on a narrow bottom line.
4 and 5

State cannot remove Trump from ballot, compromise is a dodge so that they could agree on something
8) Nixon resigned and Congress said never mind. Dodged that bullet

9) I guess it will be up to the voters to tell trump your not getting a get out of jail card from us.

8) Huh? Are you conflating issues from that time?

9) Yep. And is that so terrible?

@Kilroy2 -- 8 . Did they impeach Nixon? Every wonder why , maybe because he resigned from office . So why would they impeach and render verdict if he resigned. Both are methods to remove him from office but he removed himself and by doing so admitted he done wrong.
9. Then Trump would say the election was stolen and republicans would repeat it

I bet you're either a college student or a professor.
I'm a working class CNC coder, former CNC operator, although I sometimes still work the floor too, both coding and operating machines. I'm now getting contracts from my union to train the artificial intelligence that will both code and operate the CNC machines. It's like when a Fortune 500 company that is closing its factories here in the US and moving them abroad, has the gall, to use their American management to train the foreign managers who are going to replace them. I work in factories that still do that. American companies, using American workers to train the workers from those other countries, who are going to replace them. I'm training the AI that is going to replace me.

Last edited:
Your pals are defecating on the sidewalks of San Francisco.
That's a good one, I have to agree with you. These American liberals don't know how to properly manage a city. At least right wingers like you kick out the homeless, and don't allow them to pitch tents on the sidewalk and defecate and piss all over the place. Turning the city into a giant crack house, full of crime and disease.

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.
OK...time to feed you your stewed prunes and put you to bed.

Forum List

Back