It must be awful to be a liberal

When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

But that will never happen.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
According to some reports, Trump paid 8 women to have abortions. Are you outraged or is your attitude, well, it’s Trump so I agree with whatever he does or did? I only bring this up as you raised it. Trump was a believer in abortion for years. He is one of yours. So don’t lecture me or anyone else about conflicts. You have conflicts up the yin yang.
If you have proof that Trump paid for eight abortions I'd love to see the proof.

Otherwise, what you have just said is just so much smack talk.
That's ALL Johnny ever has. Poor little dumb, brainwashed fella..........
You have to love that a ridiculous thread on liberal torment has a looney Trumpist posting who comes across like he has bamboo under his fingernails.

Last edited:
See
When I see the shit posted by the liberals around here, I think, these are very unhappy people. And when Obama was President, they were just as miserable.

The problem, I think, is that the world is a very unfair place and liberals can't be happy until the world is perfectly fair.

Another reason liberals are unhappy is because they support abortion. I know if I supported the legalized murder in the womb of innocent little babies, I would be very unhappy about it.

Also, it seems to never occur to liberals how abortion is very unfair to unborn babies.

So, liberals are tormented by the conflicts in what they believe, which tears them apart inside.
According to some reports, Trump paid 8 women to have abortions. Are you outraged or is your attitude, well, it’s Trump so I agree with whatever he does or did? I only bring this up as you raised it. Trump was a believer in abortion for years. He is one of yours. So don’t lecture me or anyone else about conflicts. You have conflicts up the yin yang.
If you have proof that Trump paid for eight abortions I'd love to see the proof.

"There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there could be as many as eight such women."

Mr Cohen comes to Washington | Spectator USA

We all know Trump was big on NDAs. That this would be true should come as a surprise to no one considering Trump's sordid past and affiliations.

Furthermore, Trump has never denied paying for abortions.

Trump dodges question over whether any past partners had abortions

You can throw that fake new bullshit at me, but that just shows me your stance on abortion is questionable.
You Democrats have a long standing tradition, dating back to Thomas Jefferson who had children with his women slaves, to ignore the character flaws of your Presidents and other leaders.

Now you throw Trump's character flaws at our face, and expect Republicans to throw him overboard.

Sorry, but we're no longer playing by your rules.
I knew you wouldn’t care. Your abortion stance is hypocritical at best. It applies to everyone but those you support. Trump has a sordid history that is well documented in New York. Be honest with yourself. Acknowledge it and admit “I don’t give a shit if Trump paid for 100 abortions.”

Last edited:

You have love that a ridiculous thread on liberal torment has a looney Trumpist posting who comes across like he has bamboo under his fingernails.
You're one MISERABLE motherf*cker, and DUMB, as well. Congratulations.
Lol...thanks for the belly laugh. Trumpers really are such snowflakes and easily triggered.

You have love that a ridiculous thread on liberal torment has a looney Trumpist posting who comes across like he has bamboo under his fingernails.
Lol...thanks for the belly laugh. Trumpers really are such snowflakes and easily triggered.
YOU'RE the one that got TRIGGERED from MY post earlier in this thread. You are DREADFULLY dumb.

See

"There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there could be as many as eight such women."

We all know Trump was big on NDAs. That this would be true should come as a surprise to no one considering Trump's sordid past and affiliations.

You can throw that fake new bullshit at me, but that just shows me your stance on abortion is questionable.
You Democrats have a long standing tradition, dating back to Thomas Jefferson who had children with his women slaves, to ignore the character flaws of your Presidents and other leaders.

Now you throw Trump's character flaws at our face, and expect Republicans to throw him overboard.

I knew you wouldn’t care. Your abortion stance is a joke. It applies to everyone but those you support. Trump has a sordid history that is well documented in New York. Be honest with yourself. Acknowledge it and admit “I don’t give a shit if Trump paid for 100 abortions.”
Trump will be the first President in history to attend the March for Life later this week. Other Presidents have addressed the marchers, but remotely.

If Trump has paid for abortions in the past, that is between him and God.

See

I knew you wouldn’t care. Your abortion stance is a joke. It applies to everyone but those you support. Trump has a sordid history that is well documented in New York. Be honest with yourself. Acknowledge it and admit “I don’t give a shit if Trump paid for 100 abortions.”
Trump will be the first President in history to attend the March for Life later this week. Other Presidents have addressed the marchers, but remotely.

I will say that answer is a cop out. It is a conflicted position whether you see it that way or not.

YOU'RE the one that got TRIGGERED from MY post earlier in this thread. You are DREADFULLY dumb.
LOL....I’m not the one going off the deep end fella.

See

I will say that answer is a cop out. It is a conflicted position whether you see it that way or not.
The fact is, you don't give a damn whether your leaders are adulterers, or if they leave women to drown in water.

The Democrats were Humiliated today. Do they really want to come back for more tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See

The fact is, you don't give a damn whether your leaders are adulterers, or if they leave women to drown in water.
Holy Moly..a Trumper supporter chastising others about supporting adulterous politicians. That is like Jeffrey Dahmer calling out cannibals!

LOL....I’m not the one going off the deep end fella.

You already fell off.

Long gone, actually.

Holy Moly..a Trumper supporter chastising others about supporting adulterous politicians. That is like Jeffrey Dahmer calling out cannibals!
Bill Clinton raped a woman and sexually harassed many others. He took advantage of a 21-year-old intern, had her give him blow jobs in the Oval Office while he spoke on the phone to world leaders.

You apparently care nothing about this, so you can't throw anything Trump ever did in our faces.

Bill Clinton raped a woman and sexually harassed many others. He took advantage of a 21-year-old intern, had her give him blow jobs in the Oval Office while he spoke on the phone to world leaders.

You apparently care nothing about this, so you can't throw anything Trump ever did in our faces.
So, you criticize Clinton but not Trump. Trump was sued, actually sued, for raping a 13 year old. Trump has other lawsuits pending for sexual assault. Trump is barred from ever operating a charity because of his fraudulent conduct. Trump was fined millions for his fraud university, and I can go on and on. But none of that matters to you. Clinton has a blow job and somehow that blows your mind.

Clinton was sued by Paula Jones for harassment. Clinton was never sued for rape like Trump.

So, you criticize Clinton but not Trump. Trump was sued, actually sued, for raping a 13 year old. Trump has other lawsuits pending for sexual assault. Trump is barred for ever operating a charity because of his fraudulent conduct. Trump was fined millions for his fraud university, and I can go on and on. But none of that matters to you. Clinton has a blow job and somehow that blows your mind.
The Clintons murdered Epstein, and he is only their latest victim.

So, you criticize Clinton but not Trump. Trump was sued, actually sued, for raping a 13 year old. Trump has other lawsuits pending for sexual assault. Trump is barred for ever operating a charity because of his fraudulent conduct. Trump was fined millions for his fraud university, and I can go on and on. But none of that matters to you. Clinton has a blow job and somehow that blows your mind.
Now you’re going into ridiculous conspiracy theories. Get back to reality. Trump and Epstein were good friends. Trump and Epstein were both sued for rape. Funny isn’t it that Trump is hiring Epstein’s lawyers in his impeachment trial.Funny isn’t it that Trump gave a cabinet position to the attorney who let off Epstein with a light sentence in his first rape case.

Okay going to sleep. Nice conversing with you. Have a pleasant evening.

Vincent Foster didn't commit suicide.

Ron Brown didn't die in a plane crash.

Seth Rich didn't die in a mugging gone wrong.

The Clintons murdered these men.

One day, soon, it will all be out in the open.

Yep. Have you read the Clinton Body Count list? It's quite extensive, going back over 30 years, and quite real. Conservapedia.com has the best and most detailed list and has added Jeffrey Epstein to it. It's a fascinating AND frightening read.

The homosexuals are still running around telling people they're persecuted, but really, they're not anymore.

The blacks haven't been discriminated against since the 1960's.

The Hispanics, once they learn English and get an education, are no worse off than anyone else.

Even the trans are getting all their demands met.

But the liberals see no profit in admitting these battles are won, so they keep stirring up the shit trying to make people angry.
Yep
They Live For The Struggle (Lenin's Euphemism)
Struggle And Fight, Fight And Struggle
It's Even In Their Campaign Ads

They're Too Busy Fighting And Struggling To Enjoy Anything

With my grades and LSAT score I'd have gone to Harvard Law School if I was black, and would now be on the Supreme Court or running for President of the United States.

Forum List

Back