It just doesnt end!!!!

But there is also a hint of science here. Tahowm is derived from huwm, meaning “great movement and noise.” Its most direct definition is “great explosion” or “big bang.” So, by using the term “Big Bang,” mankind’s most acclaimed competitive alternative to Genesis One, Yahweh is demonstrating that He has a sense of humor.

What a pile of HORSE SHIT!

You know..........there is a point where shimmy occurs on a bicycle.......it happens between 60 and 62 miles per hour. Why? It's the harmonics that are set up between the road, and the rotating mass of the wheel. Before 60? It's fairly smooth, but there are rough parts. The shimmy between 60 and 62? Very fast vibration. After 62? Smooth as glass (at least, until you slow down to 62 again). How do I know this?

I've done it and researched the science.

Now then.......that little true story illustrates a point. Before the 60 mph point? Yeah, you get where you're going, and wonder what is farther up the scale. At the shimmy point? You've got a lot of fear, because you wonder if this is going to last forever, and you're not sure you can maintain. After 62? Smooth as glass and almost heaven to experience.

The point I wish to illustrate is this Cold...........in you journey through life, you will get to where you're going by using your brain and learning as much as you can. When you hit the shimmy point is when you know enough about the world to really question if God exists or not. My advice? Look for where everything seems to "connect" or originate from. That is your 62 mph point. After that? You'll know God exists, and you'll see evidence of Him everywhere.

Try it. You'll like it.
And do you have pictures , a video of you riding a bicycle at 60 + miles per hour?
Do you use training wheels?

Last edited:
But there is also a hint of science here. Tahowm is derived from huwm, meaning “great movement and noise.” Its most direct definition is “great explosion” or “big bang.” So, by using the term “Big Bang,” mankind’s most acclaimed competitive alternative to Genesis One, Yahweh is demonstrating that He has a sense of humor.

You know..........there is a point where shimmy occurs on a bicycle.......it happens between 60 and 62 miles per hour. Why? It's the harmonics that are set up between the road, and the rotating mass of the wheel. Before 60? It's fairly smooth, but there are rough parts. The shimmy between 60 and 62? Very fast vibration. After 62? Smooth as glass (at least, until you slow down to 62 again). How do I know this?

Now then.......that little true story illustrates a point. Before the 60 mph point? Yeah, you get where you're going, and wonder what is farther up the scale. At the shimmy point? You've got a lot of fear, because you wonder if this is going to last forever, and you're not sure you can maintain. After 62? Smooth as glass and almost heaven to experience.

The point I wish to illustrate is this Cold...........in you journey through life, you will get to where you're going by using your brain and learning as much as you can. When you hit the shimmy point is when you know enough about the world to really question if God exists or not. My advice? Look for where everything seems to "connect" or originate from. That is your 62 mph point. After that? You'll know God exists, and you'll see evidence of Him everywhere.

Try it. You'll like it.

My next door neighbor rides like that though he has never mentioned a "shimmy" at 62, sounds kind of strange but I guess I will take your word for it. As for space travel I like to think of dimensional folding or hyperspace travel or even astral projection. As for God I am sorry but the more I learn the LESS likely I am to believe in something that is UNPROVABLE! The only question I need to KNOW that God doesn't exist is WHO created God? Or did God just become out of nothing? It's actually a real mind freak if you think about it. Do I know how the universe came to be? No but I am not about to chalk it up to some super natural power because that ENDS the search for TRUTH and I am loath to QUIT searching for TRUTH based on an intellectually WEAK belief in an UNPROVEN and UNPROVABLE GOD mythos.

As for knowledge I really like how one of my professors looked at it. Let's say that this . represents all your knowledge and the area that it contacts is everything you know you don't know. Now let's say that this O is your knowledge and the area it touches is everything you know you don't know. Clearly as you learn more you learn that there is MUCH more that you don't know and should want to learn.

Removing references to General Patton from Texas school books is about as likely as removing references to John Wayne.

Not so fast sparky...John Wayne and Rock Hudson were best friends.

Was John Wayne Gay? - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Now wouldn't that rock the foundations of conservatism?

A found film....

If there was such a film...and it is doubtfull because that would have introduced a third party because there was no "video" at that time... but ...maybe...

If for some reason there is a film and it was kept secret for a period of time because of the wishes of the deceased... Ya revealing it would cause someone to get very rich...or very dead.

If the film ...assuming there is one was stashed somewhere...I would look at "The Wild Goose" .. Waynes 136 foot yaght currently docked in Anacortes not to far from where I grew up on Orcas Isaland in the American San Juan Islands. He used to sail it up here from california every summer and there were rumors about the wild parties and hyjinx aboard.

The evidense is probably behind some secret panel on The Wild Goose.

Last edited:

Try it. You'll like it.

My next door neighbor rides like that though he has never mentioned a "shimmy" at 62, sounds kind of strange but I guess I will take your word for it. As for space travel I like to think of dimensional folding or hyperspace travel or even astral projection. As for God I am sorry but the more I learn the LESS likely I am to believe in something that is UNPROVABLE! The only question I need to KNOW that God doesn't exist is WHO created God? Or did God just become out of nothing? It's actually a real mind freak if you think about it. Do I know how the universe came to be? No but I am not about to chalk it up to some super natural power because that ENDS the search for TRUTH and I am loath to QUIT searching for TRUTH based on an intellectually WEAK belief in an UNPROVEN and UNPROVABLE GOD mythos.

Your friend rides a bicycle and has never experienced a shimmy? Really? Are you SURE he was capable of exceeding 62 miles per hour? Because, at those speeds, the only way you can really tell is to have a Vetta or a Cats Eye bicycle computer that uses magnets to generate pulses (it's also programmable for wheel size), which in turn tells you how fast you are going?

Tell ya what, don't take your friends advice, take your own. Ever seen a gyroscope when you first start it up? It's smooth, but as soon as it hits a certain speed, it shakes, then smooths out again.

Same thing happens with bicycle wheels (after all, gyroscopic action is how you stay vertical).

As far as everything coming from nothing? I'd recommend an investigation into Tao.

Read "The Tao Te Ching" by Lao-Tzu, as translated by Red Pine. It will be quite informative.

What's your point? Just because these "suggestions" have been offered in no way means that they're actually being considered. This is just more "TINKY WINKY IS GAY PROPANGANDA" fearmongering nonsense from Jerry Falwell's corpse (Liberty University).
Just more TINKY WINKY ...
Parents Discuss Textbook Concerns Liveshots

Did you even read your own link?

That link discusses Creationism and Evolution - not removing Christmas and Daniel Boone from textbooks.

What a bunch of bullshit!

Liberty Counsel

Some of the suggestions that have come forward at various times include:

* Removing references to Daniel Boone, General George Patton, Nathan Hale, Columbus Day, and Christmas.
* Including the cultural impact of hip hop music, ACLU lawyer Clarence Darrow, and the Hindu holiday of Diwali.
* Replacing the term "American" with "Global Citizen"– stating that students need to be shaped "for responsible citizenship in a global society" without any mention of citizenship in American society.
* Replacing expansionism and free enterprise with imperialism and capitalism.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-4-picture1419-wank.gif