It just doesnt end!!!!

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
What a bunch of bullshit!

Liberty Counsel

Some of the suggestions that have come forward at various times include:

* Removing references to Daniel Boone, General George Patton, Nathan Hale, Columbus Day, and Christmas.
* Including the cultural impact of hip hop music, ACLU lawyer Clarence Darrow, and the Hindu holiday of Diwali.
* Replacing the term "American" with "Global Citizen"– stating that students need to be shaped "for responsible citizenship in a global society" without any mention of citizenship in American society.
* Replacing expansionism and free enterprise with imperialism and capitalism.

What's your point? Just because these "suggestions" have been offered in no way means that they're actually being considered. This is just more "TINKY WINKY IS GAY PROPANGANDA" fearmongering nonsense from Jerry Falwell's corpse (Liberty University).

There was something similar on my local news the other night about changing history teaching by not going back any further than (forget the year), but its not just suggestions!
Whats your point ... let me see if I cant find a link for that.

There was something similar on my local news the other night about changing history teaching by not going back any further than (forget the year), but its not just suggestions!
Whats your point ... let me see if I cant find a link for that.

Show me a link (not from Liberty University) that says anything like what you posted is actually being considered, and you'll have made a point. Until then, you're letting people control you by making you afraid.

Ack. The europeanization of our country marches forward (or tries to, at least). We're busily falling into pretty much what our ancestors came to this country to get away from.

Ack. The europeanization of our country marches forward (or tries to, at least). We're busily falling into pretty much what our ancestors came to this country to get away from.

I bet you think that Tinky Winky from the teletubbies is gay propaganda too, right?

Because that came from the same source as the OP.

What a bunch of bullshit!

Liberty Counsel

Some of the suggestions that have come forward at various times include:

* Removing references to Daniel Boone, General George Patton, Nathan Hale, Columbus Day, and Christmas.
* Including the cultural impact of hip hop music, ACLU lawyer Clarence Darrow, and the Hindu holiday of Diwali.
* Replacing the term "American" with "Global Citizen"– stating that students need to be shaped "for responsible citizenship in a global society" without any mention of citizenship in American society.
I didnt visit the link. This about the new school books?

i believe in just a few more years (or less) Americans will be fleeing back to England to get away from the taxes in America!:lol:

Tinky Winky from the teletubbies
LOL! I think the teletubbies are stupid. Beyond that, I could not care less about them.
Thats what everyone thought until the shit started

kill-the-teletubbies.jpg

Pete got owned, hands down
Oh, I dunno. Maybe such propaganda is really innocuous, but somehow I think students should be taught the truth (something a burgeoning number of people have absolutely no respect for in this rather cynical era).
Well now. WTF should we be thinking?
cheeky.gif

Last edited:
Pete got owned, hands down
Oh, I dunno. Maybe such propaganda is really innocuous, but somehow I think students should be taught the truth (something a burgeoning number of people have absolutely no respect for in this rather cynical era).
Well now. WTF should we be thinking?
cheeky.gif

Children are taught what is considered unoffensive to global citizens .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDlBnc7KHE]YouTube - Text book wars part 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnsopw1ViDk]YouTube - Text book wars part 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEDlK7JqdgY]YouTube - Text book wars part 3[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EoG89Y47KA]YouTube - Text book wars part 4[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHnPKusTNQE]YouTube - Text book wars part 5[/ame]

The Doctor is out...of his mind Pete.

Using his warped logic...things like nuclear war for example, are simply something in the future and we should just ignore them until they actually happen. I mean there is no evidence that an all out nuclear war will ever occur is there?!?

People merely 'suggest' that there could be one.

So just ignore it a hopefully it will go away. :cuckoo:

"Move along, move along...nothing to see here folks."

Last edited:
Just line up the liberal assholes making such suggestions and shoot 'em. Sure, we'll get some negative PR for a short while but that'll be the end of it.
Starting to sound like a real progressive,

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, In Her Own Words