It just doesnt end!!!!

Pete got owned, hands down
Oh, I dunno. Maybe such propaganda is really innocuous, but somehow I think students should be taught the truth (something a burgeoning number of people have absolutely no respect for in this rather cynical era).
Thats what everyone thought until the shit started
Well now. WTF should we be thinking?
cheeky.gif

Oh you mean like CREATIONISM?
Im going to give you this link , You wont read it , wont learn anything and will just be another flat line , But this is the cross roads for you right here and right now.

That said, the universe isn’t 6,000 years old as the Creationists advocate. When they postulate such nonsense they embarrass themselves and prevent many from trusting the only Scriptures that can not only explain the existence of life but can also provide the means to sustain it.

Yada Yahweh - Book I-Genesis -- Chapter 1-Hayah

Oh and by the way I am not a very trusting soul so I RARELY open links. Sorry.

Open this link, Sometimes you don't have all the facts, knowledge of language,skills or historical perspective.

You can live and learn or turn to dust .

Im have nothing against you.

I only want people to have as much knowledge as is available so they can make an informed decision.
If you don't want any part of that you do it on your own

That said, the universe isn’t 6,000 years old as the Creationists advocate. When they postulate such nonsense they embarrass themselves and prevent many from trusting the only Scriptures that can not only explain the existence of life but can also provide the means to sustain it.

pretty sure you can google this and decide on your own.
I dont care either way , feel free to wallow.

# Replacing the term "American" with "Global Citizen"– stating that students need to be shaped "for responsible citizenship in a global society" without any mention of citizenship in American society.

Right here. Fire every last one of them for this. If you can't fucking remember what nation you're a citizen from, you need to get out and find one to be a part of that will put up with this namby pamby bullshit. Go teach in Cuba or something.

This is why the feds need to be forced out of education, and it turned back over to the states, and individual citizens. Thank God homeschooling is growing and parents can protect their children from this global fascist bullshit.

Also explains why homeschoolers and private schools consistantly do better than public school systems. They can weed out this shit easier.

So from HIS perspective it was SIX 24 HOUR days? Humph kind of ODD that from HIS perspective it would be SIX 24 HOUR days? Odd since that is EXACTELY how long it takes the EARTH to make one full rotation along its axis. WHY EXACTELY would HIS perspective just HAPPEN to be SIX 24 HOUR periods of time? From HIS perspective it would be say 1 light second. Or any number of other types of time periods it is just odd that HE from HIS perspective would judge things in a PURLEY Earthcentric time period.

While I could neither understand it nor prove it, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were seven dimensions—Yahuweh’s favorite number ROTFLMFAO!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if there were a MILLION dimensions since 1,000,000 IS my favorite number. My Gawd man you are buying this SHIT hook line and sinker no wonder the more highly EDUCATED you are the LESS likely you are to believe in god.

But there is also a hint of science here. Tahowm is derived from huwm, meaning “great movement and noise.” Its most direct definition is “great explosion” or “big bang.” So, by using the term “Big Bang,” mankind’s most acclaimed competitive alternative to Genesis One, Yahweh is demonstrating that He has a sense of humor.

What a pile of HORSE SHIT!

No, if we are to travel via the space/time fabric of the Universe, everything takes time.

However.........there are things called black holes that exist. Might wanna check out the Science Channel's Sci Fi Science program with Michio Kaku, a world renowned physicist.

He'll explain a thing called "worm holes". You might even find out what a super string is.

But there is also a hint of science here. Tahowm is derived from huwm, meaning “great movement and noise.” Its most direct definition is “great explosion” or “big bang.” So, by using the term “Big Bang,” mankind’s most acclaimed competitive alternative to Genesis One, Yahweh is demonstrating that He has a sense of humor.

What a pile of HORSE SHIT!

You know..........there is a point where shimmy occurs on a bicycle.......it happens between 60 and 62 miles per hour. Why? It's the harmonics that are set up between the road, and the rotating mass of the wheel. Before 60? It's fairly smooth, but there are rough parts. The shimmy between 60 and 62? Very fast vibration. After 62? Smooth as glass (at least, until you slow down to 62 again). How do I know this?

I've done it and researched the science.

Now then.......that little true story illustrates a point. Before the 60 mph point? Yeah, you get where you're going, and wonder what is farther up the scale. At the shimmy point? You've got a lot of fear, because you wonder if this is going to last forever, and you're not sure you can maintain. After 62? Smooth as glass and almost heaven to experience.

The point I wish to illustrate is this Cold...........in you journey through life, you will get to where you're going by using your brain and learning as much as you can. When you hit the shimmy point is when you know enough about the world to really question if God exists or not. My advice? Look for where everything seems to "connect" or originate from. That is your 62 mph point. After that? You'll know God exists, and you'll see evidence of Him everywhere.

Try it. You'll like it.