It just doesnt end!!!!

Hey all y'all that did believed in the change bs ... well it all starts some place and you end up getting screwed when you sit back and do nothing. Best to speak up early.

If these suggestions were behind closed doors and then dropped in our laps as changes then how would you feel about it?

Hey all y'all that did believed in the change bs ... well it all starts some place and you end up getting screwed when you sit back and do nothing. Best to speak up early.

If these suggestions were behind closed doors and then dropped in our laps as changes then how would you feel about it?

Let's start with WHY.

WHY do you think that this is going to happen?

Who is tinky winky? I thought that was doc's real life nick ....:eusa_whistle:

I think it's the purple dude with the purse from Teletubbies.
TW is probably a dudette. Therefore the purse is not out of place.

To be omniscient, one must know EVERYTHING!

DO I REALLY want to know what a teletubby is?:wtf:

Not likely. But if the urge to know is just that strong, given her age, it's likely your daughter watched them as a toddler, and can fill you in with more information than you ever wanted.

The hill dwelling neon little fuckers cause nightmares, if you ask me.

Come to think of it, this should pair with your coffee rather well...

teletubbies_2.jpg

Enjoy your day! :lol:
I think Tinky Winky is female. Just look at the wide ass hips and the triangle under the purse!:ack-1:

I saw Tinkie unmasked. There's a guy in there!

Let's start with WHY.

Answer a question with a question? I asked "if" so whats your reply.

Why does Pete the Pussy think this?

Because he's a paranoid penis puffer, Pete is.

You really are one fucked up individual.

Pucker up butter cup, kiss my ass you penis puffing pansified pussy Pete. Smile like a donut and smoke my schlong.

I'm not more fucked up than you though, because I can actually carry a cogent thought.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Pucker up butter cup, kiss my ass you penis puffing pansified pussy Pete. Smile like a donut and smoke my schlong.

I'm not more fucked up than you though, because I can actually carry a cogent thought.

Do you ever just shut the fuck up? Christ - you're worse than ANYONE.

Do I have to make you go running to Gunny with your tail between your legs ... AGAIN!!! hahahaha

Let's start with WHY.

Answer a question with a question? I asked "if" so whats your reply.

How would I feel about it?

I would disagree with it.

How would you feel if an Alien landed on top of your house, kidnapped you, and stuck a probe up your ass?

Do I have to make you go running to Gunny with your tail between your legs ... AGAIN!!! hahahaha

Run to Gunny? For what you moronic babbling baboon? Because I think you'll hurt my feelings?

Sorry douche, not gonna happen, but, if you talk about someone's family, you'll be reported, but that wouldn't be just me that does that.

Bite me Dis.

Run to Gunny? For what you moronic babbling baboon? Because I think you'll hurt my feelings?

Sorry douche, not gonna happen, but, if you talk about someone's family, you'll be reported, but that wouldn't be just me that does that.

Bite me Dis.

I'd consider it if I thought for one minute it'd make you just plain shut the fuck up for once in your fucking life.

Stop trying to overcompensate for your small stature with a big mouth, and just act like a freakin human being for once.

For Christ sake Francis, do you have to be a whiney faggot wanna be tough guy ALL THE TIME ?.......

Bite me Dis.

I'd consider it if I thought for one minute it'd make you just plain shut the fuck up for once in your fucking life.

Stop trying to overcompensate for your small stature with a big mouth, and just act like a freakin human being for once.

You must be a fat woman, because you use the small thing quite a bit. But, I suppose ya gotta be big when you're such a bitch.

Anyway, you may wish to ease up on the "small man" shit, because, got news for you.......

I'm quite happy being 5'7 and 140. Why? Physics. I have less mass to move, so therefore, that makes me faster than someone who is larger than me.

I also move quick, as well as can bench over my body weight (170 to be exact), and, since I know martial arts, it doesn't matter that I'm not big.

Try again ya tired bitch, you bore me.

Bite me Dis.

You must be a fat woman, because you use the small thing quite a bit. But, I suppose ya gotta be big when you're such a bitch.

Anyway, you may wish to ease up on the "small man" shit, because, got news for you.......

I'm quite happy being 5'7 and 140. Why? Physics. I have less mass to move, so therefore, that makes me faster than someone who is larger than me.

I also move quick, as well as can bench over my body weight (170 to be exact), and, since I know martial arts, it doesn't matter that I'm not big.

Try again ya tired bitch, you bore me.

Quit trying to justify your existence.. People aren't buying it... Bench your body weight? Woo. I know people that can bench your 170 PLUS your body weight. Big deal. *twirls finger*

Again, stop trying to overcompensate.

Bite me Dis.

Exactly !!!
ABikerSailor said:
Yo assclown.....

Gunny has already been notified, and other mods have also, so, expect to be banned.

ABikerSailor

Sniff sniff aaahhhh sniff !!!
Now on IGNORE :clap2:

This is such an utter bullshit strawman argument thread.

It's always the same MO. Some ultra-Conservative-Christian organization pretends there's some major change or other being proposed in education to rile up the base.

I'd be willing to bet that NONE of the proposals that occurred in the OP were ever seriously submitted at all, and if they were submitted, it was probably by a Conservative plant.

The changes they mention don't even make sense in any of the major extremist agendas in existence today.

Utter Bullshit.

Pete got owned, hands down
* Removing references to Daniel Boone, General George Patton, Nathan Hale, Columbus Day, and Christmas.
* Including the cultural impact of hip hop music, ACLU lawyer Clarence Darrow, and the Hindu holiday of Diwali.
* Replacing the term "American" with "Global Citizen"– stating that students need to be shaped "for responsible citizenship in a global society" without any mention of citizenship in American society.
* Replacing expansionism and free enterprise with imperialism and capitalism.
Oh, I dunno. Maybe such propaganda is really innocuous, but somehow I think students should be taught the truth (something a burgeoning number of people have absolutely no respect for in this rather cynical era).
Thats what everyone thought until the shit started
Well now. WTF should we be thinking?
cheeky.gif

Oh you mean like CREATIONISM?