It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

Four of the six people convicted offences including rape and assault as part of years of sexual abuse in the Yorkshire town were of Pakistani heritage, while two others were British women.

It's amazing the sorts of things western women end up supporting once they attach themselves to Islam, isn't it.

You want vague, general and irrelevant discussions, where a bunch of government bureaucrats and social workers talk and talk and nothing is every actually done.

You are the one with no credibility.
You are not open to any discussion that doesnt end with stringing up Muslims.

Even in this post you are blowing hot air. You have been shown that these people have been caught,tried and given appropriate sentences. And yet you still whine on about a conspiracy. The whistleblower now works for the police in helping to identify problems and frame policy. You ignore that. You ignore everything that doesnt fit your narrow racist viewpoint.

What is the highest level politician that lost his or her job for causing this? What serious policy changes were made?

The following people lost their jobs:
Roger Stone, Labour leader of Rotherham Council,
Martin Kimber, its chief executive.
Joyce Thacker, the council's director of children's services,
Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire Police from 2012 and Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council from 2005 to 2010.
also:
Councillors Gwendoline Russell and Shaukat Ali and Jahangir Akhtar, former deputy council leader who had lost his council seat in 2014, were suspended from the Labour party

So, nothing that really changes anything.
You are moving the goalposts again. Who else was left ?

I asked who was the highest level politician that lost his or her job, because of the government allowing the rape of thousands of children.

A list was provided, which shows that liberals are incapable of understanding the simplest of terms, and the highest ranking politician on the list seem to be the head of the City Council.

The policies and the Political Correctness that caused and protected those policies came from a lot higher than City Council.

That is not moving the goal post, you ignorant lying defender of mass rape.

Four of the six people convicted offences including rape and assault as part of years of sexual abuse in the Yorkshire town were of Pakistani heritage, while two others were British women.

It's amazing the sorts of things western women end up supporting once they attach themselves to Islam, isn't it.

Is Islam a religion, or a political system?

I see it as an all encompassing supremacist doctrine governing every aspect of people's lives and with the aim of extinguishing all other ways of life.

The serial rapist and mass murderer who created it intended it as manifesto for domination and it has not wavered from its mission ever since.

You are not open to any discussion that doesnt end with stringing up Muslims.

Even in this post you are blowing hot air. You have been shown that these people have been caught,tried and given appropriate sentences. And yet you still whine on about a conspiracy. The whistleblower now works for the police in helping to identify problems and frame policy. You ignore that. You ignore everything that doesnt fit your narrow racist viewpoint.

What is the highest level politician that lost his or her job for causing this? What serious policy changes were made?

Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire Police from 2012 and Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council from 2005 to 2010.
also:
Councillors Gwendoline Russell and Shaukat Ali and Jahangir Akhtar, former deputy council leader who had lost his council seat in 2014, were suspended from the Labour party

I asked who was the highest level politician that lost his or her job, because of the government allowing the rape of thousands of children.

A list was provided, which shows that liberals are incapable of understanding the simplest of terms, and the highest ranking politician on the list seem to be the head of the City Council.

The policies and the Political Correctness that caused and protected those policies came from a lot higher than City Council.

Which "high ranking politician" would have been responsible for this ? Which policies did they enact to facilitate the scandal ? Do you have a link ?

Its easy to call for heads on platters but a bit more difficult to put together a case to back it up.

As an example I would point to the case of Mr Kavanaugh. His accuser was seen as credible and yet he was appointed to the highest court in the land.

also:

Which "high ranking politician" would have been responsible for this ? Which policies did they enact to facilitate the scandal ? Do you have a link ?

Its easy to call for heads on platters but a bit more difficult to put together a case to back it up.

As an example I would point to the case of Mr Kavanaugh. His accuser was seen as credible and yet he was appointed to the highest court in the land.

Every single one that supports the policy of Third World Immigration and the Culture of Political Correctness.

also:

Every single one that supports the policy of Third World Immigration and the Culture of Political Correctness.

You have had 3 days to find a link or provide a name. But all you can come back with is a piece of Klan gibberish.

You are a fucking disgrace mate. You move from deporting innocent people to locking up innocent politicians because you dont like their policies. That may be legal in the US but it doesnt work over here.

Is this part of your final solution ?

You have had 3 days to find a link or provide a name. But all you can come back with is a piece of Klan gibberish.

You are a fucking disgrace mate. You move from deporting innocent people to locking up innocent politicians because you dont like their policies. That may be legal in the US but it doesnt work over here.

1. I asked about politicians losing their jobs. You have morphed that into arresting. Are lying, or are you delusional?

2. "Innocent"? Is that the sole requirement to move to the UK, in your mind? That's a sure fire way to end your nation. Of course, that makes perfect sense, as you seem to hate yourself, and your own people.

3. I told you to shove your race baiting up you ass, and that still stands.

1. I asked about politicians losing their jobs. You have morphed that into arresting. Are lying, or are you delusional?

2. "Innocent"? Is that the sole requirement to move to the UK, in your mind? That's a sure fire way to end your nation. Of course, that makes perfect sense, as you seem to hate yourself, and your own people.

No one said "innocent" was any sort of requirement. But it does seem as if not being from certain ethnic and religious backgrounds IS a requirement in the eyes of some here. Would you disagree?

You fail to provide any documentation to back up your proposed ethnic cleansing. You havent named one politician or stated what laws they have broken. Please tell me who is responsible and I will join your lynch mob.

As far as I can tell "these people" are British citizens. They have British passports and the rights of British citizens. Moving away from the rapists the innocent people you want to deport to somewhere are also british citizens. How do you propose to deport them ? Maybe set up camps to hold them ? That has been done before. Outside of your foul, polluted klan view is any of this legal in the US ?

You really shouldn't use rhetoric like that.

Good job you don't live in Germany.

I see it as an all encompassing supremacist doctrine governing every aspect of people's lives and with the aim of extinguishing all other ways of life.

The serial rapist and mass murderer who created it intended it as manifesto for domination and it has not wavered from its mission ever since.

Interesting distinctions between Indians and Pakistanis in Great Britain.

Do you not see any similarities between his proposals and what other fascists have done ? 2 million people punished for he actions of a handful.

Do you not see any similarities between his proposals and what other fascists have done ? 2 million people punished for he actions of a handful.

No.

What does that have to do with Muslims raping children in your country?

No.
Why is it different ? Two groups of innocent people attacked by right wing authoritarian trash.

No.
Why is it different ? Two groups of innocent people attacked by right wing authoritarian trash.

How much do you charge per hour for this crap?

No.

Why is it different ?

No.

Urban Dictionary: Rentboy

No one said "innocent" was any sort of requirement. But it does seem as if not being from certain ethnic and religious backgrounds IS a requirement in the eyes of some here. Would you disagree?

1. Tommy complained that I supported deporting people who were innocent. That implies that his ONLY requirement for becoming a citizen of his nation, is being innocent of any crime, as he doesn't support deporting anyone who is "innocent".

2. You've admitted that Muslim cultures are regressive on women's issues. Why do we want to import cultures that will have trouble respecting the equality our woman have?

IMO, we should consider the impact of populations on our society and cultural fusion, BEFORE we import them and add them to our society.

That has not been done in the past, and the mass rape, torture, slavery, ect of thousands of young white girls is one small result THAT WE KNOW OF.

Forum List

Back