It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

I asked who was the highest level politician that lost his or her job, because of the government allowing the rape of thousands of children.

A list was provided, which shows that liberals are incapable of understanding the simplest of terms, and the highest ranking politician on the list seem to be the head of the City Council.

The policies and the Political Correctness that caused and protected those policies came from a lot higher than City Council.

That is not moving the goal post, you ignorant lying defender of mass rape.
Which "high ranking politician" would have been responsible for this ? Which policies did they enact to facilitate the scandal ? Do you have a link ?

Its easy to call for heads on platters but a bit more difficult to put together a case to back it up.

As an example I would point to the case of Mr Kavanaugh. His accuser was seen as credible and yet he was appointed to the highest court in the land.

Every single one that supports the policy of Third World Immigration and the Culture of Political Correctness.

You have had 3 days to find a link or provide a name. But all you can come back with is a piece of Klan gibberish.

You are a fucking disgrace mate. You move from deporting innocent people to locking up innocent politicians because you dont like their policies. That may be legal in the US but it doesnt work over here.

Is this part of your final solution ?

1. I asked about politicians losing their jobs. You have morphed that into arresting. Are lying, or are you delusional?

2. "Innocent"? Is that the sole requirement to move to the UK, in your mind? That's a sure fire way to end your nation. Of course, that makes perfect sense, as you seem to hate yourself, and your own people.

3. I told you to shove your race baiting up you ass, and that still stands.

You fail to provide any documentation to back up your proposed ethnic cleansing. You havent named one politician or stated what laws they have broken. Please tell me who is responsible and I will join your lynch mob.

As far as I can tell "these people" are British citizens. They have British passports and the rights of British citizens. Moving away from the rapists the innocent people you want to deport to somewhere are also british citizens. How do you propose to deport them ? Maybe set up camps to hold them ? That has been done before. Outside of your foul, polluted klan view is any of this legal in the US ?

1. Deporting people to their home is not normally called ethnic cleansing.

2. It is not one politician that is at fault for the climate of Political Correctness that led to these multiple mass rapes and slavery.

3. Your implication that a politician has to break a law, to be removed from office, is noted and laughed at. Supporting policy that has resulted in the rape and slavery of thousands of your nation's white girls, is a fine reason for loss of office.

4. Deportation normally, is mainly something that is done to people without British Passports, so your confusion on this issue is likely pretense. Save it for someone who does not know how vile and dishonest you lefties are.

5. I TOLD YOU TO SHOVE YOUR RACE BAITING UP YOUR ASS, SO DO SO NOW, AND STOP YOUR RACE BAITING YOU RACE BAITING ASSHOLE.

You really shouldn't use rhetoric like that.

Good job you don't live in Germany.

Do you not see any similarities between his proposals and what other fascists have done ? 2 million people punished for he actions of a handful.

No.
Why is it different ? Two groups of innocent people attacked by right wing authoritarian trash.

How much do you charge per hour for this crap?
Why is it different ?

Being sent home is different that being put in an oven, you race baiting asshole.

Do you not see any similarities between his proposals and what other fascists have done ? 2 million people punished for he actions of a handful.

No.
Why is it different ? Two groups of innocent people attacked by right wing authoritarian trash.

Why is it different ?

Being sent home is different that being put in an oven, you race baiting asshole.
I think you might find that these people have British passports I had a drink with a few friends last night and discussed your proposal.
When they had stopped laughing they were able to sketch out a plan for you.

Firstly nobody has the authority to do what you are proposing. So you will need an act of parliament and for that you will need to win an election. For that you will need a party, dont worry I have a name in mind.

Once you get it through the commons you will have to get it through the Lords. There is only one nazi there so you will have to create about 500 life peers to push it through.

The work is distasteful to decent people so you will need to create a special elite force to do it. Again, dont worry, I have a name in mind for these heroes.

Are you going to compensate these people for losing their homes and businesses ? That would cost a lot so better to label them as an enemy of the state and just steal everything. Maybe any portable property could be sent to Switzerland ?

You will need large areas to keep them in. Football stadia are the obvious solution. Thatchers old chum Pinochet was 50 years ahead of the game in this respect.

So far so good. Hope this helps.

Why is it different ?

I think you might find that these people have British passports I had a drink with a few friends last night and discussed your proposal.

Firstly nobody has the authority to do what you are proposing. So you will need an act of parliament and for that you will need to win an election. For that you will need a party, dont worry I have a name in mind.

Once you get it through the commons you will have to get it through the Lords. There is only one nazi there so you will have to create about 500 life peers to push it through.

The work is distasteful to decent people so you will need to create a special elite force to do it. Again, dont worry, I have a name in mind for these heroes.

Are you going to compensate these people for losing their homes and businesses ? That would cost a lot so better to label them as an enemy of the state and just steal everything. Maybe any portable property could be sent to Switzerland ?

You will need large areas to keep them in. Football stadia are the obvious solution. Thatchers old chum Pinochet was 50 years ahead of the game in this respect.

Why do you need to bring your friends into this?

You think it's of earth shattering importance to us what they think?

Or is your on-line life so tightly entwined with realtime?

Ive posted examples on this thread where this has happened in cases not involving muslims. Yet you choose to ignore this and continue spouting crap. You have been laughed out of this thread more than once. How many times before it penetrates ?

I am REFUSING to discuss other cases right now. I can, and I have, and I will again. But you seem incapable of discussing problems within Islam.

Huh.
Care to elaborate what specific "problems" exist within Islam, but do not exist in any other religious group?

You have already revealed the game: you will not and cannot do so without knee-jerking to Christianity. The giveaway is right in your "question".

I'll take that as a "no, I can't" from you then. Thanks for making my point for me.

Your attitude, from what I can gather, is very well described in the Spectator article Mindful linked. You're happy to discuss the crimes of radical Islam as long as you can drag Christianity into the mix as well, just as they said.

Islam does not have the widespread occurrence of Imams molesting children. So when we talk about that in the Catholic church, we do not have to drag Islam into the discussion. Christianity does not have the widespread occurrence of rape rings going back for decades. So when we discuss that in UK Islam, we do not need to drag Christianity into the mix. Get it?

Erm, yes they do, so do Rabbis, see below:
Imam jailed for home tutor sex attacks on sisters | News | West Midlands Police
Cardiff imam jailed for 13 years for abusing girls at Qur'an lessons
Child sexual abuse, cover-ups and intimidation — a global Jewish community snapshot
Rabbi inaction failed abuse victims in Yeshiva community, royal commission says

This is my point. Child abuse is not limited to Muslims, abusers exist in every religion. The problem is all about abusers, not religions, no matter how hard you try to make out otherwise.

Why is it different ?

If I was in charge of your nation's immigration policy, there are thousands of your nation's young girls who would not have been raped, tortured, terrorized, and even enslaved.

And you see me as the enemy, you blind suicidal self hating fool.

AND, keep in mind, that you are fighting to keep the status quo so that it happens again, and again, until it becomes the norm.

I've come across an interesting article from an interview with Nazir Afzal OBE, one of the 13 chief Crown Prosecutors in England and Wales and who was responsible for the successful conviction of the Rotherham gang, who offers a more, dare I say, "superior" perspecive than that adopted by the MSM over here, often quoted by some of the more Islamophobi contributors to this "discussion" the full article can be seen here: Nazir Afzal: ‘There is no religious basis for the abuse in Rotherham’ but here's some of the more interesting comments:

"In the aftermath of the Rochdale trial, Afzal was disturbed at the way that some responded by muddling the actions of those prosecuted with their religious backgrounds. “There is a lot of criticism of religion – namely: ‘Is this a Muslim thing?’” He recalls how after the Rochdale case, someone called the Radio 4 Any Answers programme. “He said the Qu’ran supports paedophilia. I’m not paraphrasing, that is what he said. He wasn’t cut off, he was allowed to say all manner of things.”

“There is no religious basis for this. These men were not religious. Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things. So how can anyone say that these men were driven by their religion to do this kind of thing?

“They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

But he recognises that this will be a difficult issue for the British Asian community for some time. “In one case I dealt with, a British National party member was convicted of child sexual abuse. The response of the BNP was to say that he was no longer a member. The British Pakistani community cannot do that about members of their community that are involved in abuse,” he says, pointing out that they do not have the same option of neatly removing membership rights from community members involved in abuse."

also

"He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.

The vast majority of men do not commit such crimes. That man is a bigoted fool.

He never said they did; he merely explained their motivations were based more on the fact that they were evil men as opposed to evil Muslims and as far as most people can tell, Nazir Afzal is neither a fool nor a bigot. He was, after all the man who led the successful prosecution of the Rochdale gang.

You are making a distinction without a difference.
No, that's exactly what you are doing; there are evil christians, muslims, jews, hindus, sikhs, etc. not all christians, muslims, jews, hindues, sikhs, etc are evil; the only thing they have in common is that they are evil. QED.

I am REFUSING to discuss other cases right now. I can, and I have, and I will again. But you seem incapable of discussing problems within Islam.

Huh.
Care to elaborate what specific "problems" exist within Islam, but do not exist in any other religious group?

You have already revealed the game: you will not and cannot do so without knee-jerking to Christianity. The giveaway is right in your "question".

I'll take that as a "no, I can't" from you then. Thanks for making my point for me.

Your attitude, from what I can gather, is very well described in the Spectator article Mindful linked. You're happy to discuss the crimes of radical Islam as long as you can drag Christianity into the mix as well, just as they said.

Islam does not have the widespread occurrence of Imams molesting children. So when we talk about that in the Catholic church, we do not have to drag Islam into the discussion. Christianity does not have the widespread occurrence of rape rings going back for decades. So when we discuss that in UK Islam, we do not need to drag Christianity into the mix. Get it?

Child sexual abuse, cover-ups and intimidation — a global Jewish community snapshot

This is my point. Child abuse is not limited to Muslims, abusers exist in every religion. The problem is all about abusers, not religions, no matter how hard you try to make out otherwise.

That's not the issue. You're muddying the waters. This particular case was peculiar to the British Pakistani community, and the long standing cover up by the authorities.

If you want to discuss the misdeeds of priests and rabbis, feel free. Start a thread.

I've come across an interesting article from an interview with Nazir Afzal OBE, one of the 13 chief Crown Prosecutors in England and Wales and who was responsible for the successful conviction of the Rotherham gang, who offers a more, dare I say, "superior" perspecive than that adopted by the MSM over here, often quoted by some of the more Islamophobi contributors to this "discussion" the full article can be seen here: Nazir Afzal: ‘There is no religious basis for the abuse in Rotherham’ but here's some of the more interesting comments:

"In the aftermath of the Rochdale trial, Afzal was disturbed at the way that some responded by muddling the actions of those prosecuted with their religious backgrounds. “There is a lot of criticism of religion – namely: ‘Is this a Muslim thing?’” He recalls how after the Rochdale case, someone called the Radio 4 Any Answers programme. “He said the Qu’ran supports paedophilia. I’m not paraphrasing, that is what he said. He wasn’t cut off, he was allowed to say all manner of things.”

“There is no religious basis for this. These men were not religious. Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things. So how can anyone say that these men were driven by their religion to do this kind of thing?

“They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

But he recognises that this will be a difficult issue for the British Asian community for some time. “In one case I dealt with, a British National party member was convicted of child sexual abuse. The response of the BNP was to say that he was no longer a member. The British Pakistani community cannot do that about members of their community that are involved in abuse,” he says, pointing out that they do not have the same option of neatly removing membership rights from community members involved in abuse."

also

"He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.

He never said they did; he merely explained their motivations were based more on the fact that they were evil men as opposed to evil Muslims and as far as most people can tell, Nazir Afzal is neither a fool nor a bigot. He was, after all the man who led the successful prosecution of the Rochdale gang.

No, that's exactly what you are doing; there are evil christians, muslims, jews, hindus, sikhs, etc. not all christians, muslims, jews, hindues, sikhs, etc are evil; the only thing they have in common is that they are evil. QED.

The way a community or a culture controls, or fails to control such men, reflects on that community, and that community can be judged on it's successes and/or failures.

That "Asian" moniker is one of the dumbest PC things I have ever read. Is Pakistan even technically an Asian nation? Here in the states we definitely consider it Middle Eastern, though I know "Middle East" is not a continent.

I've heard Americans are normally quite bad regarding the world outside the USA, thanks for confirming that. :p

What's that to do with anything?

also

The way a community or a culture controls, or fails to control such men, reflects on that community, and that community can be judged on it's successes and/or failures.

Agreed.
Pedophilia In The US: More Than 200,000 Children Married In The Last 15 Years
A hidden crime: Child sex trafficking is on the rise
Thanks for your concern, but I think you'll find you have your own problems your side of the pond.

Agreed.
Pedophilia In The US: More Than 200,000 Children Married In The Last 15 Years
A hidden crime: Child sex trafficking is on the rise
Thanks for your concern, but I think you'll find you have your own problems your side of the pond.

Open a thread then, and discuss it in that context.

JULY 2018

July 1. Mubarek Ali, a 35-year-old former ringleader of a Telford child sex abuse gang, was sent back to prison after breaching the terms of his parole. In 2012, Ali was sentenced to 22 years in prison for child prostitution offenses, but was automatically released in 2017 after serving only five years. Telford MP Lucy Allan said there are "many questions to be answered" about why Ali was released, and also about how the justice system treats so-called grooming cases:

"Now he is back in jail, justice demands that he must serve the remainder of his sentence in custody; anything less would show a casual disregard for the nature of his crimes and for the victims whose lives he changed forever."

July 2. Abdul Rauf, a 51-year-old imam from Rochdale, was imprisoned for one year and five months after admitting to assaulting more than 20 children at a mosque. Inspector Phil Key, of Greater Manchester Police, said:

"Abdul Rauf is a nasty, bully of a man who beat the children in his classes until it became normalized. The children were left cowering and holding onto their ears, their arms and their legs after he repeatedly used violence as a punishment. The parents of the children had no idea that they were leaving their children in the care of a man who would leave them writhing in pain and covered in marks and bruises."

(Rauf is different from Abdul Rauf, 49, formerly of Rochdale, who was convicted as part of a child sex gang that targeted girls as young as 13 in the town.)

July 3. A judge in Iraq said that British jihadis found in the country would be executed by hanging. Abdul Sattar Beraqdar, spokesman for the Supreme Judicial Council, said that such a form of capital punishment would be good for British security:

"The punishment, as much as it seems strong, will affect the security of your country. I am sure there are hundreds of people in Britain at this moment thinking of committing similar crimes. That's why we, as Iraqis, if we are tough in sentencing these people, they will think thoroughly before taking any action."

Some 800 Britons have journeyed to Syria and Iraq to fight for the Islamic State; 130 have been killed in the conflict, according to British officials. It is unclear, however, how many British jihadis have been captured or have faced the death penalty. "We oppose the death penalty in all cases," a British Foreign Office spokesman said.

Multiculturalism and the Transformation of Britain in 2018: Part II

You have friends?

That "Asian" moniker is one of the dumbest PC things I have ever read. Is Pakistan even technically an Asian nation? Here in the states we definitely consider it Middle Eastern, though I know "Middle East" is not a continent.

I've heard Americans are normally quite bad regarding the world outside the USA, thanks for confirming that. :p

What's that to do with anything?
I am guessing that he is saying that you are a thick fucker.

That's not the issue. You're muddying the waters. This particular case was peculiar to the British Pakistani community, and the long standing cover up by the authorities.

If you want to discuss the misdeeds of priests and rabbis, feel free. Start a thread.
This thread is about British children. He is very on topic.

You don't fight any battles, faggot. You talk shit on the internet and you're always wrong, fuck you.

You don't even own a weapon, how are you going to fight a battle?

That your mind is so tiny that you only think battles are fought with weapons is your problem.

Your dry-inked pen vs. My oiled 30-.06

Not a wise choice of weapons. Too bad more UK fathers don't own 30-.06s like I do.

also

Pro-Brexit activist said all Muslims should be removed from UK

Here is another helmet who wants to deport all muslims.

Pro-Brexit activist said all Muslims should be removed from UK

Here is another helmet who wants to deport all muslims.

Thanks for admitting that your cannot deny my point.

Judging a community on how it controls it's men, especially it's bad men, is completely reasonable.

Forum List

Back