It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

I've come across an interesting article from an interview with Nazir Afzal OBE, one of the 13 chief Crown Prosecutors in England and Wales and who was responsible for the successful conviction of the Rotherham gang, who offers a more, dare I say, "superior" perspecive than that adopted by the MSM over here, often quoted by some of the more Islamophobi contributors to this "discussion" the full article can be seen here: Nazir Afzal: ‘There is no religious basis for the abuse in Rotherham’ but here's some of the more interesting comments:

"In the aftermath of the Rochdale trial, Afzal was disturbed at the way that some responded by muddling the actions of those prosecuted with their religious backgrounds. “There is a lot of criticism of religion – namely: ‘Is this a Muslim thing?’” He recalls how after the Rochdale case, someone called the Radio 4 Any Answers programme. “He said the Qu’ran supports paedophilia. I’m not paraphrasing, that is what he said. He wasn’t cut off, he was allowed to say all manner of things.”

“There is no religious basis for this. These men were not religious. Islam says that alcohol, drugs, rape and abuse are all forbidden, yet these men were surrounded by all of these things. So how can anyone say that these men were driven by their religion to do this kind of thing?

“They were doing this horrible, terrible stuff, because of the fact that they are men. That’s sadly what the driver is here. This is about male power. These young girls have been manipulated and abused because they were easy prey for evil men.”

But he recognises that this will be a difficult issue for the British Asian community for some time. “In one case I dealt with, a British National party member was convicted of child sexual abuse. The response of the BNP was to say that he was no longer a member. The British Pakistani community cannot do that about members of their community that are involved in abuse,” he says, pointing out that they do not have the same option of neatly removing membership rights from community members involved in abuse."

also

"He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.

The vast majority of men do not commit such crimes. That man is a bigoted fool.

He never said they did; he merely explained their motivations were based more on the fact that they were evil men as opposed to evil Muslims and as far as most people can tell, Nazir Afzal is neither a fool nor a bigot. He was, after all the man who led the successful prosecution of the Rochdale gang.

From what little I could figure out from the info in this thread, the pedo ring was full of high ranking officials, some in law enforcement. THAT is why the ring wasn't broken up earlier. No one was protecting Muslims, I'm absolutely sure.

Are you kidding me. That has already happened in the UK, in the Rotherham rape scandals. The police were tipped off but did not follow through because "multi culti"...they were told they dare not. Are you ignorant to this, old lady?
Ive posted examples on this thread where this has happened in cases not involving muslims. Yet you choose to ignore this and continue spouting crap. You have been laughed out of this thread more than once. How many times before it penetrates ?

I am REFUSING to discuss other cases right now. I can, and I have, and I will again. But you seem incapable of discussing problems within Islam.

Huh.
Care to elaborate what specific "problems" exist within Islam, but do not exist in any other religious group?

You have already revealed the game: you will not and cannot do so without knee-jerking to Christianity. The giveaway is right in your "question".

I'll take that as a "no, I can't" from you then. Thanks for making my point for me.

Are you kidding me. That has already happened in the UK, in the Rotherham rape scandals. The police were tipped off but did not follow through because "multi culti"...they were told they dare not. Are you ignorant to this, old lady?
Ive posted examples on this thread where this has happened in cases not involving muslims. Yet you choose to ignore this and continue spouting crap. You have been laughed out of this thread more than once. How many times before it penetrates ?

I am REFUSING to discuss other cases right now. I can, and I have, and I will again. But you seem incapable of discussing problems within Islam.

Huh.
Care to elaborate what specific "problems" exist within Islam, but do not exist in any other religious group?

You have already revealed the game: you will not and cannot do so without knee-jerking to Christianity. The giveaway is right in your "question".

I'll take that as a "no, I can't" from you then. Thanks for making my point for me.

An objective type, aren't you?

Again you focus on a narrow point. You are obsessed with crimes by Muslims and airbrush the vast majority of the crimes which arent. Do you think your tired and bigoted contribution will do much to protect children ?
You have no standing in this debate because you are a racist who is obsessed with hatred of brown people.

The vast majority of the crimes do not have defenders such as you. That is why discussion must focus on this portion of the crimes.

Also, fuck you, you race baiting faggot.
And yet I want to discuss all of the crimes. You are only concerned about a minority of them. You have no credibility.

You want vague, general and irrelevant discussions, where a bunch of government bureaucrats and social workers talk and talk and nothing is every actually done.

You are the one with no credibility.
You are not open to any discussion that doesnt end with stringing up Muslims.

Even in this post you are blowing hot air. You have been shown that these people have been caught,tried and given appropriate sentences. And yet you still whine on about a conspiracy. The whistleblower now works for the police in helping to identify problems and frame policy. You ignore that. You ignore everything that doesnt fit your narrow racist viewpoint.

What is the highest level politician that lost his or her job for causing this? What serious policy changes were made?

The following people lost their jobs:
Roger Stone, Labour leader of Rotherham Council,
Martin Kimber, its chief executive.
Joyce Thacker, the council's director of children's services,
Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire Police from 2012 and Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council from 2005 to 2010.
also:
Councillors Gwendoline Russell and Shaukat Ali and Jahangir Akhtar, former deputy council leader who had lost his council seat in 2014, were suspended from the Labour party

Huh.

Yes, as much as I can be as a human being.

The vast majority of the crimes do not have defenders such as you. That is why discussion must focus on this portion of the crimes.

Also, fuck you, you race baiting faggot.
And yet I want to discuss all of the crimes. You are only concerned about a minority of them. You have no credibility.

You want vague, general and irrelevant discussions, where a bunch of government bureaucrats and social workers talk and talk and nothing is every actually done.

Even in this post you are blowing hot air. You have been shown that these people have been caught,tried and given appropriate sentences. And yet you still whine on about a conspiracy. The whistleblower now works for the police in helping to identify problems and frame policy. You ignore that. You ignore everything that doesnt fit your narrow racist viewpoint.

What is the highest level politician that lost his or her job for causing this? What serious policy changes were made?

The following people lost their jobs:
Roger Stone, Labour leader of Rotherham Council,
Martin Kimber, its chief executive.
Joyce Thacker, the council's director of children's services,
Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire Police from 2012 and Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council from 2005 to 2010.
also:
Councillors Gwendoline Russell and Shaukat Ali and Jahangir Akhtar, former deputy council leader who had lost his council seat in 2014, were suspended from the Labour party

It took long enough. And it's still going on to this day.

Huh.

Oh? You're trying that one, are you? lol.

What one's that? I try and fact check whenever possible and take nothing reported in the media from whatever side, at face value, what does that make me then?

The hypocrisy of the Left. Exposed by the Muslim grooming gangs.

Telford and the Left | The Spectator

The ending of this wonderful article is so true, and so apt:

One piece of evidence was an incident in which one of the perpetrators was caught by a white, female ticket inspector travelling on public transport without a ticket. He yelled at her, ‘All white women are only good for one thing, for men like me to f–k and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.’

To the minority of Muslim men who still subscribe to this attitude, white, unveiled females are neither chaste not protected, and are as such easy targets for sex. But the Left, while perfectly happy to screech about ‘white male privilege’, launch royal commissions into the Catholic Church, and fabricate statistics about ‘rape culture’ in residential colleges, continues to turn a blind eye when bad behaviour comes from one of their protected identity groups. To the Left, Islam is immune from critique, no matter the crime.

Politicians in the UK must join Lucy Allan and publicly condemn this appalling cultural trope. This archaic mentality must be identified for what it is, rooted out, and quashed. If not, the suffering of the Telford girls, and thousands like them, will continue to ooze along.

What one's that? I try and fact check whenever possible and take nothing reported in the media from whatever side, at face value, what does that make me then?

You want to talk about you?

So you are saying the whole thing was made up? A pack of lies?

Why not read my posts on this subject in this thread, might save us both a lot of time.

Huh.

Your attitude, from what I can gather, is very well described in the Spectator article Mindful linked. You're happy to discuss the crimes of radical Islam as long as you can drag Christianity into the mix as well, just as they said.

Islam does not have the widespread occurrence of Imams molesting children. So when we talk about that in the Catholic church, we do not have to drag Islam into the discussion. Christianity does not have the widespread occurrence of rape rings going back for decades. So when we discuss that in UK Islam, we do not need to drag Christianity into the mix. Get it?

One piece of evidence was an incident in which one of the perpetrators was caught by a white, female ticket inspector travelling on public transport without a ticket. He yelled at her, ‘All white women are only good for one thing, for men like me to f–k and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.’

To the minority of Muslim men who still subscribe to this attitude, white, unveiled females are neither chaste not protected, and are as such easy targets for sex. But the Left, while perfectly happy to screech about ‘white male privilege’, launch royal commissions into the Catholic Church, and fabricate statistics about ‘rape culture’ in residential colleges, continues to turn a blind eye when bad behaviour comes from one of their protected identity groups. To the Left, Islam is immune from critique, no matter the crime.

Politicians in the UK must join Lucy Allan and publicly condemn this appalling cultural trope. This archaic mentality must be identified for what it is, rooted out, and quashed. If not, the suffering of the Telford girls, and thousands like them, will continue to ooze along.

Have you noticed the moral equivalence here? Bringing the white gang rapings and priest paedophiles into the mix. Spread the blame game around.

I wonder, if we were discussing one of those other issues, someone would mix metaphors by referring to the Pakistani Muslim activities during the argument.

I very much doubt it.

Why not read my posts on this subject in this thread, might save us both a lot of time.

Oh that old chestnut.

Guess what. I don't want to.

It's too clichéd.

Have you noticed the moral equivalence here? Bringing the white gang rapings and priest paedophiles into the mix. Spread the blame game around.

I wonder, if we were discussing one of those other issues, someone would mix metaphors by referring to the Pakistani Muslim activities during the argument.

I very much doubt it.

Of course not. However when Leftists go all vicious and Robin Hood over the Catholic priests, I often bring up their reactions on the Islamic rape rings, just to remind them of their own hypocrisy. Of course they want all the priests to fry, but the Muslims get a different set of laws and punishments.

Are people still called racist for discussing the role that Muslim immigrants played in these and other social ills?

Would such as statement be considered illegal Hate Speech under your lack of free speech laws?
Which "high level politician" has ever lost their job over a paedo scandal ? You see there you go again. You are showing your racism.

Actually just google Shaun Wright south yorkshire. So there you go klan boy.

Got it. No real change, just throwing little guys under the bus, while you rally around the power structure that is really to blame.

You are a disgusting vile person, you piece of shit, placing your agenda over the safety of your nations' children.

Fuck you, and your race baiting.
Now you are moving the goalposts because your racist arguments have been shot down. (again)

Lets get this straight. There are about 6 people on this thread who want to discuss the OP - The rape of Britains children.

Then there are a bunch of low info American racists, like yourself, who want to discuss one small group of offenders and ignore all of the others.

And yet we have the agenda ? Please.......................

Point out a high ranking US cabinet member who has lost his job over paedo rapes and we can take some learning from that.

Huh.

Your attitude, from what I can gather, is very well described in the Spectator article Mindful linked. You're happy to discuss the crimes of radical Islam as long as you can drag Christianity into the mix as well, just as they said.

Islam does not have the widespread occurrence of Imams molesting children. So when we talk about that in the Catholic church, we do not have to drag Islam into the discussion. Christianity does not have the widespread occurrence of rape rings going back for decades. So when we discuss that in UK Islam, we do not need to drag Christianity into the mix. Get it?
I think that you will find that Christianity has decades of abuse by paedos. Certainly in the UK and I am guessing in the US as well. Why would you claim otherwise ?

Forum List

Back